Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

I Need Phone That Is Around 65k Any Suggestions - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need Phone That Is Around 65k Any Suggestions (3975 Views)

LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x / Meet The Phone That Wants To Take On The Infinix Note 4 & Tecno Camon CX Air. / The Bontel Phone That Can Charge Other Phones I Saw Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Phone That Is Around 65k Any Suggestions by Ejadike(m): 3:07pm On May 04, 2018
Arcbash:
I got 65k and i want to buy phone but someone advice me to wait for tecno camon x pro, pls any suggestions? I will be glad if someone help me
Bro, just get the Tecno Camon X. You could still wait for the pro version though.
Re: I Need Phone That Is Around 65k Any Suggestions by Ejadike(m): 3:11pm On May 04, 2018
Psychodavidovic:

I may or may not agree with all what you've said, although the battery life of my Infinix hot 4 has been great and still is.

But the bolded is fault, I've been using my Hot 4 for 2years+ now, no repairs, no fault.

Before that, i used tecno p3 and after tecno p5. Used them both for more than a year, no repairs, no faults.

Infinix, tecno and itel might not have the best screens, or sharpest camera but they are affordable and i think that's what matters to those who are buying it.

Buy Samsung and let others buy their infinix or tecno.
Asin ehen, I just tire for that shycypher guy. Very good comment from you bro.
Re: I Need Phone That Is Around 65k Any Suggestions by Ejadike(m): 3:13pm On May 04, 2018
abatically:

Hey dude, u can't just call people stupid for buying what they like. I will surely choose a used Samsung flagship over a new tecno, but that's my choice, some people don't like used phones and u can't call them stupid for that. Some people like to buy their things brand new and to be frank the camon X pro is not a bad phone.

And one thing u also need to put in mind... If u care about battery then u can't get it from Samsung flagship phones. Samsung Galaxy s6 and s6 edge have one of the worst batteries u can find in a phone. I'm talking from experience. U are going to be charging this phone at least 3-4 times a day. On top of that it doesn't have as card and has only 32gb internal storage. Even the Galaxy s8 and s9, s9 plus have poor battery life, the only Samsung phone with decent battery is galacy s7 edge. So for a person that goes out in the morning and comes back in the night without a way of charging his phone during the day, then bro I won't advice him to buy a galaxy s6 or s6 edge. Though there are still better used phone options.
very sensible comment, don't mind that shycypher guy.
Re: I Need Phone That Is Around 65k Any Suggestions by mourtayo(m): 5:42pm On May 04, 2018
I will suggest ZTE NUBIA M2. it's a very good phone for the price.
Re: I Need Phone That Is Around 65k Any Suggestions by kchaste(m): 9:27pm On May 04, 2018
ShyCypher:

Asin people are stupid.

How many times will I cry on Nairaland that a UK used Samsung is far better than a new Tecno, Gionee, Infinix, Oukitel & co?

Instead of this dude to get himself a clean Samsung s6 edge he's plannin' to buy Tecno.

Those rubbish low end China phones with cartoonish, over edited cameras, poor hardware, short battery lifespan, plastic screens, epileptic software & unrefined display. I can go on & on.

These phones barely last a year & a half so what's the point?

Fact: A Samsung or iphone 8MP camera image is sharper than any Tecno, Infinix 13MP.

if u know where i can buy d uk used galazy edge pchat me. 08054171994
Re: I Need Phone That Is Around 65k Any Suggestions by alabo1: 9:30pm On May 04, 2018
Whizzahd:

will u keep shut! I get severely irritated when people air mediocre efforts to correct others. who told you that the s8 and s9 have poor battery life? I can accept the part about s6 and s6 edge having poor battery life, but even the s8 and s7 edge batteries are superior to any 4000mah tecno phone out there. This is because of brilliant software and hardware optimizations that tecno or infinix cannot afford to do, so they just throw in specs to decieve the public. we the geeks know that on paper these mediatek phones excel, but in reality they are just crap. so next time, think twice before you say Samsung phones have poor battery life.

WILL U BE THE ONE TO KEEP QUIET! I doubt you have even handled an S8 much less used one. Samsung phones do not have good battery life. I can say this from experience having used the S2, S3, S4, S4 Zoom, k OOM, , S7 Edge and Now an S8. FORGET WHAT U READ IN REVIEWS. REAL LIFE USAGE IS A MESS. U HAVE TO CHARGE UR PHONE AT LEAST TWICE A DAY with regular usage. My S8 can not last a full day with from 100% at 7 am. While my lumia 640 XL does two days easy! Get ur facts right man.P.S. All my phones were bought new. Peace!
Re: I Need Phone That Is Around 65k Any Suggestions by gmacnoms(m): 8:28am On May 07, 2018
Una sha. Firstly, everyone wants a phone that meets their needs. Choice of phone or brand is personal and relative. The best thing is to get a phone that suits You and meet your needs, either gaming, camera, net, calls, blablabla. Samsung phones have more class and quality though, in terms of hardware and screen display. But My bae's techno canon cx air has better front camera and better battery power compared to my s6 edge
Re: I Need Phone That Is Around 65k Any Suggestions by xristos(m): 1:27pm On May 07, 2018
I have infinix Zero 4 Plus for sale. 73k...fairly used n clean. 07045365567
Re: I Need Phone That Is Around 65k Any Suggestions by bobo65(m): 10:06pm On May 07, 2018
alabo1:

WILL U BE THE ONE TO KEEP QUIET! I doubt you have even handled an S8 much less used one. Samsung phones do not have good battery life. I can say this from experience having used the S2, S3, S4, S4 Zoom, k OOM, , S7 Edge and Now an S8. FORGET WHAT U READ IN REVIEWS. REAL LIFE USAGE IS A MESS. U HAVE TO CHARGE UR PHONE AT LEAST TWICE A DAY with regular usage. My S8 can not last a full day with from 100% at 7 am. While my lumia 640 XL does two days easy! Get ur facts right man.P.S. All my phones were bought new. Peace!

True
My camon cm battery last more than my s7 edge

Currently using a Google pixel with 2770mah, lasts like twice my s7 edge

Samsungs amoled screen zaps too much battery unlike IPS screens
Re: I Need Phone That Is Around 65k Any Suggestions by calddon(m): 10:53pm On May 07, 2018
bobo65:

True
My camon cm battery last more than my s7 edge

Currently using a Google pixel with 2770mah, lasts like twice my s7 edge

Samsungs amoled screen zaps too much battery unlike IPS screens
I disagree, Amoled screens are more battery efficient than IPS screens especially when viewing black backgrounds
Re: I Need Phone That Is Around 65k Any Suggestions by sureinfo: 11:17pm On May 07, 2018
Arcbash:
I got 65k and i want to buy phone but someone advice me to wait for tecno camon x pro, pls any suggestions? I will be glad if someone help me
waiting for the camon x pro wouldn't be a bad idea moreover it's already available
Re: I Need Phone That Is Around 65k Any Suggestions by saxby(f): 1:48pm On May 08, 2018
Ejadike:
Bro, just get the Tecno Camon X. You could still wait for the pro version though.
true talk, though any of the devices he gets will be a very good buy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fingerprint Sensor Smartphones / Help!unlock Samsung Galaxy S6 Without Losing Data. / How I Got Mtn &.5 Gigabyte With No IMEI Tweaking,no Cheat Required

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.