Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,596 members, 7,816,481 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Nina’s First Boyfriend Sent Her A Message From Home #bbnaija (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nina’s First Boyfriend Sent Her A Message From Home #bbnaija (video) (616 Views)

Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage / I Once Recorded A Sex Tape With My First Boyfriend -yvonne Okoro / Denrele Edun: I Was Titi Fanta Oyinsan's First Boyfriend (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nina’s First Boyfriend Sent Her A Message From Home #bbnaija (video) by made4naija(f): 9:35am On Apr 17, 2018
Yesterday, big brother gave the five finalists, Miracle, Cee-C, Tobi, Nina and Alex the opportunity of receiving a message from home.

Nina’s family friend, Abimbola sent her own message from home.

During a conversation with Miracle this evening, she revealed her relation with the guy. According to her, the guy was her first boyfriend and she was surprised to see him.

Watch Below:-

http://www.made4naija.com/2018/04/ninas-first-boyfriend-sent-her-a-message-from-home-bbnaija-video/

(1) (Reply)

Wande Coal:babymama Took His Son To Anoda Man's House Before She Was Thrown Out / Bbnaija 2018 Housemates With The Largest Instagram Followers (se Full List) / Headies Awards 2018, Full List Of Categories, Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.