Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

I Once Recorded A Sex Tape With My First Boyfriend -yvonne Okoro - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Once Recorded A Sex Tape With My First Boyfriend -yvonne Okoro (1804 Views)

Yvonne Okoro Celebrates Her 36th Birthday, Says I Feel 26 Despite Being 36 / Yvonne Okoro: ”I Recorded A Sex Tape With My Ex-Boyfriend” / Denrele Edun: I Was Titi Fanta Oyinsan's First Boyfriend (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Once Recorded A Sex Tape With My First Boyfriend -yvonne Okoro by ebusnwaoma: 6:55am On Jan 17, 2019
Yvonne Okoro, the Ghanaian actress who has been linked to footballer, Emmanuel Adebayor, has disclosed that she once recorded a sex tape with her first boyfriend. 

Yvonne Okoro who denied dating the former Arsenal and Manchester City striker on a live chat at Accra-based Hitz FM, was however quick to add that the first sex tape she made with her first boyfriend no longer exists and cannot be used to blackmail her. 
“I’VE DONE THAT ONCE WHEN I WAS YOUNG. LISTEN IT WAS MY EX EX EX-EX-BOYFRIEND AND I REGRET IT BECAUSE THAT TIME I WASN’T IN THE INDUSTRY SO I WAS LIKE GOD, WHAT IF ONE DAY, WHAT IF ONE DAY,” YVONNE OKORO SAID.

The Ghanaian actress who further said that she ensured that the sex tape was deleted after it was recorded, added that she did it because she and her partner felt bored and wanted to try something “spicy” even though it was silly. 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/01/17/i-once-recorded-a-sex-tape-with-my-first-boyfriend-yvonne-okoro/

lalasticlala

Re: I Once Recorded A Sex Tape With My First Boyfriend -yvonne Okoro by Skyfornia(m): 6:57am On Jan 17, 2019
Ehe....seeing sex videos is no longer news, especially in Lagos where ladies are clothed in unclothedness.
Re: I Once Recorded A Sex Tape With My First Boyfriend -yvonne Okoro by Olalan(m): 7:02am On Jan 17, 2019
Ex ex ex......... boyfriend......... this one like many girls out there have lost count of the number of boys that have had a taste of their cookie.
BTW this is one of the reasons ladies find it difficult to stay in their marriages cause their will always be that ex that will always have the password to the cookie
Re: I Once Recorded A Sex Tape With My First Boyfriend -yvonne Okoro by Peterdredd(m): 7:41am On Jan 17, 2019
smiley
Re: I Once Recorded A Sex Tape With My First Boyfriend -yvonne Okoro by Nbote(m): 7:44am On Jan 17, 2019
See mumu... She made sure it was deleted? Jus pray d guy is a gud guy, if not U'll soon realise recycle bin function can b activated in devices
Re: I Once Recorded A Sex Tape With My First Boyfriend -yvonne Okoro by itspzpics(m): 8:08am On Jan 17, 2019
I see
Re: I Once Recorded A Sex Tape With My First Boyfriend -yvonne Okoro by projectreserve2: 10:06am On Jan 17, 2019
Download Free Research Project Topics & Materials Online.
Click on the link in my Signature to visit website Now!

(1) (Reply)

Ex BBN Housemate, Eriata Ese, Shows Off Her Hot Body In Sexy Bikini Photos / Thugs Mobilized By COZA Members To Counter-protest Against Pastor Biodun / 2face Scatters Audience With His Freestyle On Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.