Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Bam Bam And Teddy A Cover House Of Maliq Magazine - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bam Bam And Teddy A Cover House Of Maliq Magazine (35205 Views)

BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) / Bam Bam And Teddy A Welcome Second Child Together (Photo) / Juliet Ibrahim And Teddy A's Photo: Fans React "Iceberg Out, Teddy A In" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bam Bam And Teddy A Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by Tessie01(f): 8:14pm On Apr 17, 2018
Bamz:

They look happy together? Lol
That's a cover pose fgs, did you expect them to be crying?
I've seen couples who don't look happy together on the cover pages of magazines

1 Like

Re: Bam Bam And Teddy A Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by Ishilove: 8:48pm On Apr 17, 2018
oyb:

Na Rico the cook swavey fit you.

He will stop all your cooking list inflation in its tracks angry angry
Bad belle cheesy
Re: Bam Bam And Teddy A Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by rosalieene(f): 9:37pm On Apr 17, 2018
my bambam
Re: Bam Bam And Teddy A Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by Bamz(m): 11:06pm On Apr 17, 2018
Tessie01:
I've seen couples who don't look happy together on the cover pages of magazines

Honey you can't tell how happy or not a couple look from poses. That's superficial judgement. Get to know the ongoings in their private lives, that's the only thing that matters.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burna Boy Implicated In Mr 2kay's Robbery At Eko Hotel, As Police Invite Him / Throwback Photo Of Wizkid And Olamide Together / "Until I Start Sleeping With Your Father's.... " - Ahneeka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.