Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

"Until I Start Sleeping With Your Father's.... " - Ahneeka - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Until I Start Sleeping With Your Father's.... " - Ahneeka (35215 Views)

'Your Father Is Dumb' - Zlatan Ibile Blasts Troll Who Predicted His Next Song / Ahneeka Threatens To Start Sleeping With The Fathers Of Those Pressuring Her / Hadiza Aliyu Gabon: "Advise Your Father To Divorce Your Mother & Marry Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Until I Start Sleeping With Your Father's.... " - Ahneeka by vickayo: 8:57pm On Sep 24, 2018
Its seems BBNaija ex- housemates is been pressurized has goes down to Instagram to reacts.

See reaction below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/09/until-i-start-sleeping-with-your.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Until I Start Sleeping With Your Father's.... " - Ahneeka by vickayo: 8:58pm On Sep 24, 2018
haha.... wat............. shocked cool
Re: "Until I Start Sleeping With Your Father's.... " - Ahneeka by Yambee: 9:01pm On Sep 24, 2018
I can be my father for you.

So feel free to sleep with me.

54 Likes

Re: "Until I Start Sleeping With Your Father's.... " - Ahneeka by TINTINABULATION(m): 9:01pm On Sep 24, 2018
Our Yeyebrities need to offer a course in EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE. Let them PM me for details.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Until I Start Sleeping With Your Father's.... " - Ahneeka by Tamarapetty(f): 9:08pm On Sep 24, 2018
Smh
Re: "Until I Start Sleeping With Your Father's.... " - Ahneeka by kiddoiLL(m): 9:16pm On Sep 24, 2018
If u break my heart I go date yr mother...
meanwhile unveiling FIFA's 2018 Best bus drivers alongside Golden Boy for Bus drivers association...
Lukaku and Rashford

68 Likes

Re: "Until I Start Sleeping With Your Father's.... " - Ahneeka by DavidEsq(m): 9:28pm On Sep 24, 2018
vickayo:
From Gistvic.com

Its seems BBNaija ex- housemates is been pressurized has goes down to Instagram to reacts.

See reaction below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/09/until-i-start-sleeping-with-your.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44
OP, abeg which skul u go ni? Shey no be Nepa bill dem dey give as certificate for that sch ni?

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Until I Start Sleeping With Your Father's.... " - Ahneeka by donstan18: 9:54pm On Sep 24, 2018
Yambee:
I can be my father for you.

So feel free to sleep with me.

C'mon will you get your mouth off her ass.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Until I Start Sleeping With Your Father's.... " - Ahneeka by Nobody: 2:44am On Sep 25, 2018
I think this must be a kind of Olosho language cause I don't understand a word I read up there.

10 Likes

Re: "Until I Start Sleeping With Your Father's.... " - Ahneeka by sweetilicious(f): 3:22am On Sep 25, 2018
Earthbound:
I think this must be a kind of Olosho language cause I don't understand a word I read up there.
Stop putting pressure on her that others are doing better.She got plans and working on it.Allow her in her timezone.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Until I Start Sleeping With Your Father's.... " - Ahneeka by SIMPLYkush: 7:00am On Sep 25, 2018
The hoe that she is and will always be, old fuckingg wrinkled pussy

2 Likes

Re: "Until I Start Sleeping With Your Father's.... " - Ahneeka by spongeisback: 7:54am On Sep 25, 2018
That's how your mother is and will always be, old fuckingg wrinkled pussy.
SIMPLYkush:
The how that she is and will always be, old fuckingg wrinkled pussy

13 Likes

Re: "Until I Start Sleeping With Your Father's.... " - Ahneeka by BruncleZuma: 9:14am On Sep 25, 2018
What's wrong with all these children?

1 Like

Re: "Until I Start Sleeping With Your Father's.... " - Ahneeka by Sirpaul(m): 9:15am On Sep 25, 2018
Everything will happen for you all of a sudden and you'll be thankful you didn't give up. Blessings are coming. Believe that.

12 Likes

Re: "Until I Start Sleeping With Your Father's.... " - Ahneeka by tstx(m): 9:16am On Sep 25, 2018
As if she's not already doing it

my signature

2 Likes

Re: "Until I Start Sleeping With Your Father's.... " - Ahneeka by afroxyz: 9:16am On Sep 25, 2018
OP, at least allow your 6-year old niece to proofread the posts for you before posting your ignorance online

4 Likes

Re: "Until I Start Sleeping With Your Father's.... " - Ahneeka by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 25, 2018
Earthbound:
Came down for comments on interpretation.. Can't understand anything up there
Re: "Until I Start Sleeping With Your Father's.... " - Ahneeka by durubennie(m): 9:19am On Sep 25, 2018
kiddoiLL:
meanwhile unveiling FIFA's 2018 Best bus drivers alongside Golden Boy for Bus drivers association...
Lukaku and Rashford
guy u harsh wetin woman u do u

1 Like

Re: "Until I Start Sleeping With Your Father's.... " - Ahneeka by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 25, 2018
These bb naija peers are so full of themselves
Re: "Until I Start Sleeping With Your Father's.... " - Ahneeka by durubennie(m): 9:20am On Sep 25, 2018
kiddoiLL:
Lukaku and Rashford
guy u harsh wetin woman u do u
Re: "Until I Start Sleeping With Your Father's.... " - Ahneeka by jesmond3945: 9:22am On Sep 25, 2018
Social media has really destroyed this generation. No thanks to USA and how they have polluted the world with immorality. No wonder some countries banned Facebook.

2 Likes

Re: "Until I Start Sleeping With Your Father's.... " - Ahneeka by Bossontop(m): 9:22am On Sep 25, 2018
undecided
ashawo kobo kobo.......using style to start selling ya market abii??..........later now you wee start writing "small geh big God" on IG abii....ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Until I Start Sleeping With Your Father's.... " - Ahneeka by Auxtin85(m): 9:22am On Sep 25, 2018
Wetin these self acclaim celebrities dey contribute to the growth of Nigeria ? Their own na to come social media come rain insults
Re: "Until I Start Sleeping With Your Father's.... " - Ahneeka by tomdon(m): 9:22am On Sep 25, 2018
You're already in the trade. Don't make it look like you just want to start. Ashawo. Think of tommorows consequences while enjoying today
Re: "Until I Start Sleeping With Your Father's.... " - Ahneeka by OgeFather(m): 9:22am On Sep 25, 2018
What is this one saying ? Or is she trying to be relevant ?SMH
Re: "Until I Start Sleeping With Your Father's.... " - Ahneeka by SocialJustice: 9:22am On Sep 25, 2018
Well said.
Re: "Until I Start Sleeping With Your Father's.... " - Ahneeka by Seconsol92(m): 9:23am On Sep 25, 2018
Easy
Re: "Until I Start Sleeping With Your Father's.... " - Ahneeka by millionboi2: 9:23am On Sep 25, 2018
Swell say u no dey fvk abt?
Re: "Until I Start Sleeping With Your Father's.... " - Ahneeka by jy2kbeyond(m): 9:24am On Sep 25, 2018
I'm just so confused with the theme of her post. Perhaps wrong punctuations, wrong diction choices played some parts in that. I just can't decipher the message. Anybody wants to help out with the interpretation? embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bam Bam And Teddy A Cover House Of Maliq Magazine / I Will Continue To Deliver Hits — Davido Makes U-turn On Quitting Music / Throwback Photo Of Wizkid And Olamide Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.