Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

#bbnaija: Alex Apologizes To Cee-c In Front Of Other Housemates (videos) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: Alex Apologizes To Cee-c In Front Of Other Housemates (videos) (47038 Views)

See How Nigerians Reacted To Cee-c Losing The Star Prize Of #bbnaijafinale Game / BBNaija: Bambam Reacts To Cee-C Referring To Her As Friend / BBNaija: Don Jazzy And DJ Neptune React To Cee-C Claiming To Be A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #bbnaija: Alex Apologizes To Cee-c In Front Of Other Housemates (videos) by adams345(m): 2:22pm On Apr 17, 2018
lolzz u too funny ooo

cr7lomo:
U go fear strategy na...woman, that money ain't for u the apologer and she the apologee
Re: #bbnaija: Alex Apologizes To Cee-c In Front Of Other Housemates (videos) by wakes: 2:22pm On Apr 17, 2018
ok
Re: #bbnaija: Alex Apologizes To Cee-c In Front Of Other Housemates (videos) by Ojuri20: 2:25pm On Apr 17, 2018
Fistop:
Cee-C not fighting anyone? The one you are fighting with Tobi and even Alex is what? I pray all Cee-c supporters have a wife or sister in-law like her. Very uncouth. Quote me and watch your entire family perish in car accident.

You're right dear but the last statement it's not really necessary

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Alex Apologizes To Cee-c In Front Of Other Housemates (videos) by DLuciano: 2:26pm On Apr 17, 2018
Fistop:
Cee-C not fighting anyone? The one you are fighting with Tobi and even Alex is what? I pray all Cee-c supporters have a wife or sister in-law like her. Very uncouth. Quote me and watch your entire family perish in car accident.
All the bolded comment just because of the fun and game on bbnaija? I just sorry for you, pray it does not backfire! Some persons are gifted with the power to reverse undecided undecided

7 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Alex Apologizes To Cee-c In Front Of Other Housemates (videos) by Nedfed(m): 2:26pm On Apr 17, 2018
BBNaija
60% of viewers are students
30% are jobless while
10% that remains are civil servants grin

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Alex Apologizes To Cee-c In Front Of Other Housemates (videos) by DonMoga(m): 2:28pm On Apr 17, 2018
ALL THIS FAKE CRY GO SOON FINISH[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Alex Apologizes To Cee-c In Front Of Other Housemates (videos) by alphacyborg(m): 2:28pm On Apr 17, 2018
Fistop:

What's the difference between you and Cee-C with that comment you just made ?

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Alex Apologizes To Cee-c In Front Of Other Housemates (videos) by alphacyborg(m): 2:30pm On Apr 17, 2018
Guidette:
Cee C is an evil b***h with hatred in her heart.

This post accurately sums up the type of human being she is:

And love fill your own heart ?

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Alex Apologizes To Cee-c In Front Of Other Housemates (videos) by cecymiammy(f): 2:34pm On Apr 17, 2018
topeayan:
ceece the most troublesome Lady I have ever seen
do u play gangan or apala
Re: #bbnaija: Alex Apologizes To Cee-c In Front Of Other Housemates (videos) by Adebowale89(m): 2:35pm On Apr 17, 2018
I don't hate human being so fast but I hate this girl called ceec, I don't care if she win but that won't make me to like her. devil sef dey see her as mentor and I don't like imbecilee cry of alex most time, why beg that nincompoop fortunate spoilt brat

one could conclude Alex is from Enugu, e be like say dem like cry well for that state

4 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Alex Apologizes To Cee-c In Front Of Other Housemates (videos) by Ojuri20: 2:36pm On Apr 17, 2018
GdexFolami:
I just dey like this girl....'LIKE' for Cee-C
She didn't change herself all because of fake likeness ,she exhibited her true self.
'LIKE for Cee-C
LIKE for a bosslady

But do cry secretly, your bosslady is weak person in disguise. Her ego will ruin her life someday, count my words.

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Alex Apologizes To Cee-c In Front Of Other Housemates (videos) by Ojuri20: 2:37pm On Apr 17, 2018
Nedfed:
BBNaija 60% of viewers are students 30% are jobless while 10% that remains are civil servants grin

I'm none of the above, any other option Mr. Workaholic?
Re: #bbnaija: Alex Apologizes To Cee-c In Front Of Other Housemates (videos) by demelza: 2:38pm On Apr 17, 2018
Fistop:
You are very uncouth.
So you want to involve people's families in something as trifle as this?
And later you will pick up your bible to read or ask God to bless you.
How are you different from her then?
Your emotions are so involved in this that you should watch yourself.
If you like insult me, it will only prove my point.

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Alex Apologizes To Cee-c In Front Of Other Housemates (videos) by frankpro27(m): 2:42pm On Apr 17, 2018
FACTS TO KNOW ABOUT THE 5 HOUSEMATES
#Miracle he is handsome gentlemen and good looking with a loving and caring heart..He is not always bias in making judgement. I like him but am not his fans... About his sex issue with Nina that's normal thing for a pilot I don't see anything wrong with that... But Miracle pilot Jersey is the cloth they did the charm for him that he should always put it on whenever he's on eviction...So as a fans the juju is catching you up...
#ALEX she is a good dancer and script writer..she is a pretence and dirty stinking girl..That's why Tobi said she as body odour..She can gossip for Africa..She want everything to be hers and she can beg for things.. she thought of gaining people mind by crying always...Alex she doesn't know wat she wants or desired.. Showing up her unclothedness ups and downs like fowl.... fighting, ranting everyday
#Tobi aunty Tobi he is an handsome guy but childish in nature..His mind is filled with deceit and lust not love..He claim to love ceece in the name of having sex with her... He can gossip for Nigeria and he is someone that as pride..
#Ceece the real double wahala in the house..She is someone that doesn't take shit or nonesense..Due to her profession she can't stoop low having sex on TV show..That's why majority sees her as bad person.. She as dignity and reputation to protect Unlike the others female in the house.. People label her as lion but Khloe said she as a good and loving heart...That's just d point... I like Ceece with everything she is someone you can confied in all ramifications.. strong,bold and gallant
#Nina she's a pretty beautiful damsel. I like her as a person but I can't never pray to marry or have her as a daughter.. if you are guy and you married to Nina and you went for a business trip for three months it's means ur Neighbor will be servicing her before u arrived.. she doesn't as directions..Dump head and brainless

8 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Alex Apologizes To Cee-c In Front Of Other Housemates (videos) by frankpro27(m): 2:45pm On Apr 17, 2018
Fistop:

Senseless post of the year

4 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Alex Apologizes To Cee-c In Front Of Other Housemates (videos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 17, 2018
pweshboi:
Alex can cry Sha... But this Cee cee girl is the reason why I wake up every morning to pray to Baba God never to let me meet,jam or date any girl like her in this life or next.

And also pray not to meet a dunce who agrees with everything you say. Girls like CeeC, when inlove will make a man right cos she always will have another view which you sometimes might buy.

She just says it as it is and damn jealous. She will stand for her man in any scenario was inlove. And a protective and caring mother to her kids Try see her other part.

6 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Alex Apologizes To Cee-c In Front Of Other Housemates (videos) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 17, 2018
This is just a very long nollywood movie where the best actor/actress gets paid

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Alex Apologizes To Cee-c In Front Of Other Housemates (videos) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 17, 2018
Guidette:

Oh Boy.
See sermon
Re: #bbnaija: Alex Apologizes To Cee-c In Front Of Other Housemates (videos) by XingXhang(m): 3:04pm On Apr 17, 2018
frankpro27:
7[s]FACTS TO KNOW ABOUT THE 5 HOUSEMATES
#Miracle he is handsome gentlemen and good looking with a loving and caring heart..He is not always bias in making judgement. I like him but am not his fans... About his sex issue with Nina that's normal thing for a pilot I don't see anything wrong with that... But Miracle pilot Jersey is the cloth they did the charm for him that he should always put it on whenever he's on eviction...So as a fans the juju is catching you up...
#ALEX she is a good dancer and script writer..she is a pretence and dirty stinking girl..That's why Tobi said she as body odour..She can gossip for Africa..She want everything to be hers and she can beg for things.. she thought of gaining people mind by crying always...Alex she doesn't know wat she wants or desired.. Showing up her unclothedness ups and downs like fowl.... fighting, ranting everyday
#Tobi aunty Tobi he is an handsome guy but childish in nature..His mind is filled with deceit and lust not love..He claim to love ceece in the name of having sex with her... He can gossip for Nigeria and he is someone that as pride..
#Ceece the real double wahala in the house..She is someone that doesn't take shit or nonesense..Due to her profession she can't stoop low having sex on TV show..That's why majority sees her as bad person.. She as dignity and reputation to protect Unlike the others female in the house.. People label her as lion but Khloe said she as a good and loving heart...That's just d point... I like Ceece with everything she is someone you can confied in all ramifications.. strong,bold and gallant
#Nina she's a pretty beautiful damsel. I like her as a person but I can't never pray to marry or have her as a daughter.. if you are guy and you married to Nina and you went for a business trip for three months it's means ur Neighbor will be servicing her before u arrived.. she doesn't as directions..Dump head and brainless [/s]

Rubbish! Supporters trying to justify their bad public manners.

Alex writing that letter is the BIGGER person.
Cee Cee being apologized to shows how childish she is.
Alex doesn't owe her no apology. I trust NINA.

if you like abuse her, she's way way better than you and you combined!

#pissonpost

4 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Alex Apologizes To Cee-c In Front Of Other Housemates (videos) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 17, 2018
In a quarrel, when the battle is between two sides, the aide with the larger number is often seen to be aggressive whole the side with less members is perceived to be marginalized.

So if you're looking for public sympathy you should always go with the smaller side. So even if Cee Fee is wrong the fact that,everyone gangs up on her makes her look Marginalized and discriminated against ..
Be smart, use ur head

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Alex Apologizes To Cee-c In Front Of Other Housemates (videos) by pweshboi(m): 3:05pm On Apr 17, 2018
Euouae:

And also pray not to meet a dunce who agrees with everything you say. Girls like CeeC, when inlove will make a man right cos she always will have another view which you sometimes might buy.

She just says it as it is and damn jealous. She will stand for her man in any scenario was inlove. And a protective and caring mother to her kids Try see her other part.
Brotherly I believe our prayers pertaining future spouse are different. No man is looking for a woman that will take all he says Hook line and sinker, cee c is a very toxic person... You standing for your rights and having views about things in other ways is different from being toxic. In all ramifications she is toxic. They say love is blind but niccur every man and woman opens his or hers eyes to the person they want to get married to. She's over protective, always nagging, lies, very jealous... And always angry for no reason. Mehnnn like I said earlier, I pray not to have anything to do with her kind. Never in this life. #Peace with your search for a girl like cee c

5 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Alex Apologizes To Cee-c In Front Of Other Housemates (videos) by CHAIRMANMAO(m): 3:07pm On Apr 17, 2018
Sammy108983:
Make up to 3k daily with your Facebook account and stop wasting your precious time.

Check my siggy.
they should check your Sig abi? so that you will hack their account abi modafu.cker! to run a script that will mess all your backend they hungry me self! better go use your brain for better thing
Re: #bbnaija: Alex Apologizes To Cee-c In Front Of Other Housemates (videos) by 1miccza: 3:12pm On Apr 17, 2018
So how this one take affect the price of garri for market
Re: #bbnaija: Alex Apologizes To Cee-c In Front Of Other Housemates (videos) by sweetpotatoes: 3:13pm On Apr 17, 2018
she is the real dobule wahala . if we are actually are voting forthe dobule wahala as big brother called it . plenty drama

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Alex Apologizes To Cee-c In Front Of Other Housemates (videos) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 17, 2018
Wetin hapi?
Re: #bbnaija: Alex Apologizes To Cee-c In Front Of Other Housemates (videos) by Jethrolite(m): 3:19pm On Apr 17, 2018
Guidette:

Wow, Gboliwe's post was really insightful. I thought that girl had changed, I stopped following the show after she survived eviction the second time.

Alex didn't need to apologise, she's just trying to do things right to help her win.

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Alex Apologizes To Cee-c In Front Of Other Housemates (videos) by Fistop: 3:33pm On Apr 17, 2018
Noblechykk:

You are the one to perish in accident; your family won't be involved

You are dying very soon, watch it. Except you don't enter a car again in your life.
Re: #bbnaija: Alex Apologizes To Cee-c In Front Of Other Housemates (videos) by Fistop: 3:35pm On Apr 17, 2018
frankpro27:

Senseless post of the year

Your RIP is 46% loading. Except you don't enter a car again for the rest if your life or touch anything Iron. OGUN speaks.
Re: #bbnaija: Alex Apologizes To Cee-c In Front Of Other Housemates (videos) by Fistop: 3:37pm On Apr 17, 2018
Ojuri20:

You're right dear but the last statement it's not really necessary

Okay, thanks a bunch. Very sensible comment. I'm editing just because of you.
Re: #bbnaija: Alex Apologizes To Cee-c In Front Of Other Housemates (videos) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 17, 2018
Fistop:
Cee-C not fighting anyone? The one you are fighting with Tobi and even Alex is what? I pray all Cee-c supporters have a wife or sister in-law like her. Very uncouth. Quote me and ...

tongue
Re: #bbnaija: Alex Apologizes To Cee-c In Front Of Other Housemates (videos) by iamprotocol(m): 3:42pm On Apr 17, 2018
Seriously Alex apology was epic but to crown it all she had no reason whatsoever to apologize to that woman thinking herself a demi god now she will be like she's the boss. Proud little brat.
Re: #bbnaija: Alex Apologizes To Cee-c In Front Of Other Housemates (videos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 17, 2018
This fake girl. Only apologized cos tobi and miracle made it clear to her yesterday they had no issue wt ceec. Im just happy ceec didnt accept it.

How can u say "im not apologizing cos im wrong, but im apologizing coz i love you"

Really. undecided Like, bish please!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of, The Most Watched Seasonal Film Ever In Nigeria.... / BBNaija: Tacha Turns An Ill-Fitting Outfit Into A Designer's Delight / BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.