Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,725 members, 7,862,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:51 PM

The Black Mamba - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Black Mamba (261 Views)

My Observation About The Black Community In A European University / Check Out This Cool Picture Of An Elephant And Flying Bella, The Black Labrador / See The Black Snake That Was Killed In My Compounds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Black Mamba by Shobande30: 1:09pm On Apr 17, 2018
Africa's most deadliest snake. Known to decapitated a full grown human in 45mins-- just a bite.
What else do you know about this snake?
Come and share here...
I intend to set up a webinar here and hope that we all would learn one or two things from it.[color=#000099][/color]

It's gonna be on Africa's Most deadliest snake... I'm sure you know it's name -- *The Black Mamba*

Do invite your friends to join in this elucidating discussion,
Via this link https:///CWfl5pZMyS2CrMZUyMs1uu
We shall be talking on some of it's characteristics and how to apply them in real life situations.
stay tuned

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Universities In The Philippines For Any Program Of Your Choice / Low Tuition /affordable Admission In The Philippines / Abia Senetor 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.