Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,156 members, 7,829,119 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

I Need a Developer For An Estate Management Portal - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / I Need a Developer For An Estate Management Portal (1059 Views)

Web Based School Management Portal For Primary And Secondary / A Developer Needed / Do You Need An Investor, A Developer Or A Buyer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need a Developer For An Estate Management Portal by steadymind(m): 9:12pm On May 14, 2010
i need to develop a customized estate amnagement portal which will include the following

Resident transactions(resident will register and settle all estate bills with Interswitch or cheques, accountants will confirm cheques, cashiers will post payments etc)

Resident PortalĀ  ( Maintenance and issues will be logged and resolved)

Property Portal (Transactions on Plots and properties will be logged with history)

Document management( Documents will be scanned and electronically stored)

Send Profile and proposal to admin@getnaijajobs.com
Re: I Need a Developer For An Estate Management Portal by logica(m): 10:53pm On May 15, 2010
Email address invalid: Invalid domain name.
Re: I Need a Developer For An Estate Management Portal by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 16, 2010
Should it be webbased or desktop based? Which do you prefer,

However the one, you may contact www.marknollis.com

Thanks.
Re: I Need a Developer For An Estate Management Portal by steadymind(m): 2:50pm On May 18, 2010
Answering most of the questions above. The application should be web based,

It would serve an estate with over 500 housing units, the estate residents will no longer need to visit an estate office, the portal will enable them purchase electricity and water tokens, Pay service charge and Lodge complaints,

The portal will also be able to handle documentation of houses and empty plots(sales ownership,approvals etc)

Please don't display your contact here asking me to contact you, instead send me an email containing your profile. (Here I need you to mention a similar application you have developed, Ok maybe not similar but an application not pretty html sites).

Again send email to admin@getnaijajobs.com
Re: I Need a Developer For An Estate Management Portal by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 18, 2010
@Craziest. Take it easy with Luzoma. lipsrsealed

@Poster. I see. Not such a difficult task anyway.

I think if you need to develop such a system, you should make contact to whichever Site Development company is available, and compare cost, credibility, and other matters.

Honestly making a site development company contact you, in my opinion is not cool. You may mostly get contacted by some developers, who may not be credible, and have poor knowledge of such tasks.

Like you said this is quite far from Hyper Text, it require programming and logic. But do know that behind every Application there is a GUI. So whenever you see sites, be quick to test the Programming angle.

Goodluck.
Re: I Need a Developer For An Estate Management Portal by paule: 7:45am On Jun 18, 2010
Call Andrew 07032030566 or ezeamama_paul@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Partners Wanted: Talented Sportsmen Hunting Site. / Investor Wanted - I Want To Sell A Stake In My App. / Face Recognition File Manager Version 1.3 Is Out !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.