Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,370 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Face Recognition File Manager Version 1.3 Is Out ! - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Face Recognition File Manager Version 1.3 Is Out ! (1057 Views)

I Need An Application That Can Print Unique Pins On Separate A4 From Excel File / New Software App. Design With Biometric And Recognition Technologies / Voice Recognition And Transcription Softare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Face Recognition File Manager Version 1.3 Is Out ! by segsalerty(m): 2:21am On Mar 07, 2011
Download link to the new version of this free System Utility i developed is available for download on

http://technoglobalprogrammers.net/downloads/filez/FaceRecogFileM_windows_1_3.exe

You can also follow up with the application group on facebook for regular update info and more
Lets hook up by clicking

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_204617316221147

for more info, email :
segsalerty@yahoo.com
Re: Face Recognition File Manager Version 1.3 Is Out ! by dellnet: 3:53pm On Mar 07, 2011
what language and library is it built on?
Re: Face Recognition File Manager Version 1.3 Is Out ! by segsalerty(m): 6:28pm On Mar 07, 2011
used java with a facial recognition sdk library that was written in C language.
Re: Face Recognition File Manager Version 1.3 Is Out ! by dellnet: 5:27am On Mar 08, 2011
any sector in Nigeria that you wish to deploy it to and its uses?
Re: Face Recognition File Manager Version 1.3 Is Out ! by segsalerty(m): 10:19am On Mar 08, 2011
yeah, face recogniton is a BIOMETRIC data capturing as well as fingerprint which is common. Depending on what the industry is about will decide what implementation they need and will use BIOMETRIC for, Well, this my Face Recognition File Manager is a way of evaluating this module with the aim of perfecting it, U shld also download , install it and se how this works!
Re: Face Recognition File Manager Version 1.3 Is Out ! by segsalerty(m): 10:18pm On Mar 08, 2011
Am Certain that no-one downloaded this version yet coz i deployed it with a missing crucial component which i thought people that downloaded it will come on here to complain. but, duh, where are they? lolz,

Well, i have fixed it and made the setup complete now. Good to download and working P.

Here i am coming out soon with a FREE ------------ E-SUPER MARKET UNIVERSAL SOLUTION V1.0.0.2

the previous version 1.0.0.1 lacks some kind of functinality like Managing and Customizing to fit the store that want to use it
i.e Wholesales store, Retail Store or Generic Store, so, this new version 1.0.0.2 is under development to fix this important bug and other implementation

Its gonna be FREE and Easy to Install with little or no Support. Both the SERVER and CLIENT is very easy to install and use

For Contribution to this , just join our Facebook Group or Message me on segsalerty@yahoo.com or mustafa@technoglobalprogrammers.net
or call

08025481373, 07042572687, 07051830762

My products are currently FREE and FREE for full USE , not trial !
ENJOY !
But, Contribution and Feedback is very important ,
Re: Face Recognition File Manager Version 1.3 Is Out ! by segsalerty(m): 12:38am On Mar 15, 2011
Re: Face Recognition File Manager Version 1.3 Is Out ! by segsalerty(m): 8:01am On Mar 31, 2011
grin Number of USERS increasing !

(1) (Reply)

Vb .net, C# .net, Asp .net, Ado .net And Sql Server 2008/2012 Job Available / Need Some Programming Instructors On Our Platform / Mql4 Programmer Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.