Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

'painkiller Pills Turned Me Gay' Claims Man Who Ditched His Girlfriend After Bre - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'painkiller Pills Turned Me Gay' Claims Man Who Ditched His Girlfriend After Bre (689 Views)

If I fuçkèd A Girl Assx Does That Make Me Gay? Help please / Man Buys IphoneX, Wines For His Girlfriend After She Had A Bad Day (Photos) / All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'painkiller Pills Turned Me Gay' Claims Man Who Ditched His Girlfriend After Bre by edward1984(m): 1:19pm On Apr 17, 2018
A 23-year-old man has claimed that painkillers he took after a go-karting accident unexpectedly turned him gay.

Scott Purdy, 23, described himself as a hot-blooded heterosexual who enjoyed dating women before he started taking painkiller Pregabalin, also known as Lyrica.

He believes the drug caused him to lose his sexual attraction to women and prompted him to dump his girlfriend because he realised he was attracted to men.

Scott was prescribed the drug after breaking his foot earlier this year.

He said: “I noticed my libido for women had gone and I was wanting male attention.

“I was with a girlfriend I had been with for around six months. I had never been interested in men. When I was younger I was a little bit curious but…

“A couple of weeks after I started taking it I turned around and said I didn't find her physically attractive anymore. She knew I was taking Pregabalin.

I said to her, 'I don’t really know what’s happening to me and I told her I like men and I just can’t be with you.'

“She was relatively understanding, as understanding as you could possibly be."

Pregabalin or Lyrica is a medication used to treat epilepsy, pain associated with the brain, and generalized anxiety disorder.

Its documented side effects include loss of libido and mood swings.

Scott added: “I just think people should know about this.

“If anyone gets prescribed this in the future, I think they should know what this medication can do.

“It took me a while to realise what it was. I stopped taking it for a few weeks and that desire for men just left.”

“But I’m on it now; I’m very happy. I want to keep on taking it because it makes me feel happy about my sexuality. It’s made me feel very open. It’s liberating.

“Pregabalin is also used to control paranoia and anxiety. It’s made me so open and not bothered what people think or say.

“I had been taking it for a few weeks and I have come to the realisation that when I take it I want males.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/painkiller-pills-turned-gay-says-12372721.amp

Re: 'painkiller Pills Turned Me Gay' Claims Man Who Ditched His Girlfriend After Bre by Johnken1234: 1:20pm On Oct 20, 2023
edward1984:
A 23-year-old man has claimed that painkillers he took after a go-karting accident unexpectedly turned him gay.

Scott Purdy, 23, described himself as a hot-blooded heterosexual who enjoyed dating women before he started taking painkiller Pregabalin, also known as Lyrica.

He believes the drug caused him to lose his sexual attraction to women and prompted him to dump his girlfriend because he realised he was attracted to men.

Scott was prescribed the drug after breaking his foot earlier this year.

He said: “I noticed my libido for women had gone and I was wanting male attention.

“I was with a girlfriend I had been with for around six months. I had never been interested in men. When I was younger I was a little bit curious but…

“A couple of weeks after I started taking it I turned around and said I didn't find her physically attractive anymore. She knew I was taking Pregabalin.

I said to her, 'I don’t really know what’s happening to me and I told her I like men and I just can’t be with you.'

“She was relatively understanding, as understanding as you could possibly be."

Pregabalin or Lyrica is a medication used to treat epilepsy, pain associated with the brain, and generalized anxiety disorder.

Its documented side effects include loss of libido and mood swings.

Scott added: “I just think people should know about this.

“If anyone gets prescribed this in the future, I think they should know what this medication can do.

“It took me a while to realise what it was. I stopped taking it for a few weeks and that desire for men just left.”

“But I’m on it now; I’m very happy. I want to keep on taking it because it makes me feel happy about my sexuality. It’s made me feel very open. It’s liberating.

“Pregabalin is also used to control paranoia and anxiety. It’s made me so open and not bothered what people think or say.

“I had been taking it for a few weeks and I have come to the realisation that when I take it I want males.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/painkiller-pills-turned-gay-says-12372721.amp
Please which one will I take to have the opposite of what you said in your story. What drugs will I take to have the feelings of opposite sex.

(1) (Reply)

My Top 10 Major Turn Off On A Girl! / My Adventure With A Local Herb Seller / Yemi Alade In Hot Romance With New Crush On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.