Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Nokia 1 Finally Arrives Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia 1 Finally Arrives Nigeria (1231 Views)

Nokia 1.4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) / Nokia 1 Android Oreo Go Edition Official Discussion Thread / Check Out The New Nokia 1 Smartphone That Cost Just N30,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nokia 1 Finally Arrives Nigeria by theojeremie(m): 1:49pm On Apr 17, 2018
With Android Oreo™ (go edition), the 4G Nokia 1 is now available through accredited dealers
Lagos, Nigeria, 16.04.18 – HMD Global, the home of Nokia phones, today announces that the Nokia 1 is now available to buy from accredited dealers for N27, 000 from 16th April, 2018.

A leap forward in available innovation, the Nokia 1 conveys cell phone fundamentals, refreshingly well-known outline and the consoling nature of a Nokia telephone to fans far and wide. Running the most recent Android Oreo™ (Go release), a form of Android for gadgets with 1GB RAM or less, the Nokia 1 conveys phenomenal incentive with an excellent affair enveloping every one of the highlights you'd anticipate from a quality cell phone.

On the distinctiviness of the Nokia 1, Joseph Umunakwe, General Manager at HMD Global, West, East and Central Africa remarked that "There are in excess of 1.3 billion component telephone clients around the globe, numerous from business sectors in Asia and Africa. As the esteem advertise in include telephones, we comprehend the hindrance and difficulties individuals confront with regards to the progression up to a cell phone which is the reason we've made our most open cell phone ever."
Continue Reading>>http://techinspaya..com.ng/2018/04/finally-anticipated-nokia-1-arrives.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Choose Btw D Camon X Nd Infinix Note 4 / I Am In Trouble / I Need Help Rooting My Gionee M5 Mini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.