Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,141 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Nokia 1.4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia 1.4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) (2170 Views)

Nokia 5.3 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) / TECNO Camon 15 Premier Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) / TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nokia 1.4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by henry007(m): 8:09pm On May 08, 2021
Nokia 1.4 'charcoal' Unboxing and Review.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siDc7Bd1C5w

Nokia's entry level smartphone has taken a stride up the ladder by including a sizeable 6.51" IPS LCD HD Display, a fingerprint sensor, a moderately sized 4000mAh battery and the promise of Android 11 update, but does it have what it takes to compete with the current offerings on the market like the Vivo Y1S and Redmi 9A? Just how powerful is that Snapdragon 215 CPU compared to the MediaTek chipsets that have been flooding the market. Some features of the Nokia 1.4 seem like afterthoughts, like the camera and the face unlock, which actually barely works. I compared the HD display with that of the TECNO Spark 5 Pro just so you see how much sacrifices were made just to include a 720P display of that size. I covered a lot of other pros and cons of the Nokia 1.4. Be sure to get to my conclusion before you decide to buy this phone.

Price: N42,890

See screenshots from video below

cc Lalasticlala

Re: Nokia 1.4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by henry007(m): 8:10pm On May 08, 2021
More pics

Re: Nokia 1.4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by henry007(m): 8:10pm On May 08, 2021
A few camera sample shots from the video(reduced for NL)

Re: Nokia 1.4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by psucc(m): 8:25pm On May 08, 2021
Nokia 1.4 @N40k?

THIS Country e choke!
Re: Nokia 1.4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 8:42pm On May 08, 2021
Nokia really need to up their game. And that price is way to much for the phone considering the spec.

1 Like

Re: Nokia 1.4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by WiszyFraud: 8:45pm On May 08, 2021
It’s Nokia anyday anytime.. cool

But op....how do you pose same pose in all your pictures when testing the cameras??

You go come keep mouth like this > undecided

grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nokia 1.4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by paltielx: 9:17pm On May 08, 2021
Great device, the 2gb ram model is most affordable. PLS DOES THIS DEVICE SUPPORT OTG?
Re: Nokia 1.4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Mohbola(f): 11:27pm On May 08, 2021
psucc:
Nokia 1.4 @N40k?

THIS Country e choke!
Naira is very useless
Re: Nokia 1.4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by CanisMajor707: 2:30am On May 09, 2021
2gig ram in 2021. Mchew
Re: Nokia 1.4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Sunkyphil(m): 2:44am On May 09, 2021
Nonsense from nokia
Re: Nokia 1.4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Iscoalarcon: 5:00am On May 09, 2021
8ut the op the camera is good na considering it 8mp not 16 or how many 16mp chinko phones do you think will give you quality pictures like this?
Re: Nokia 1.4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by nzube25779: 5:05am On May 09, 2021
Nokia really need to up their game. And that price is way to much for the phone considering the spec.
Re: Nokia 1.4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by henry007(m): 9:44am On May 09, 2021
paltielx:
Great device, the 2gb ram model is most affordable. PLS DOES THIS DEVICE SUPPORT OTG?

Yes. I don't know of any 2021 smartphone that does not support OTG.

Re: Nokia 1.4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by RuneKingThor: 10:16am On May 09, 2021
WiszyFraud:
It’s Nokia anyday anytime.. cool

But op....how do you pose same pose in all your pictures when testing the cameras??

You go come keep mouth like this > undecided

grin
He does one of the most useless camera tests ever. Na why I no dey bother watch him channel na only for Nairaland I dey check him topic. Once I see those him camera test I no dey bother play the video. Him go dey okay.

1 Like

Re: Nokia 1.4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by paltielx: 10:22am On May 09, 2021
henry007:

Yes. I don't know of any 2021 smartphone that does not support OTG.
ok but most low budget smartphones doesn't especially transsion
Re: Nokia 1.4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by thesolutions(m): 11:02am On May 09, 2021
paltielx:
Name one

1 Like

Re: Nokia 1.4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by nonichuks: 5:15pm On May 09, 2021
paltielx:

You're living in the dark ages sir
Re: Nokia 1.4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by nonichuks: 5:16pm On May 09, 2021
henry007:
Nokia 1.4 'charcoal' Unboxing and Review.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siDc7Bd1C5w

Nokia's entry level smartphone has taken a stride up the ladder by including a sizeable 6.51" IPS LCD HD Display, a fingerprint sensor, a moderately sized 4000mAh battery and the promise of Android 11 update, but does it have what it takes to compete with the current offerings on the market like the Vivo Y1S and Redmi 9A? Just how powerful is that Snapdragon 215 CPU compared to the MediaTek chipsets that have been flooding the market. Some features of the Nokia 1.4 seem like afterthoughts, like the camera and the face unlock, which actually barely works. I compared the HD display with that of the TECNO Spark 5 Pro just so you see how much sacrifices were made just to include a 720P display of that size. I covered a lot of other pros and cons of the Nokia 1.4. Be sure to get to my conclusion before you decide to buy this phone.

Price: N42,890

See screenshots from video below

cc Lalasticlala

Tecno Spark go 2020 is 10X better than this.
Re: Nokia 1.4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by paltielx: 10:57pm On May 09, 2021
nonichuks:

You're living in the dark ages sir
how and why
Re: Nokia 1.4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Pass11: 11:45pm On May 09, 2021
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Disable A Nokia E63 Phone Using The Imei Number?: The Phone Was Lost / If You Wanna Buy Magicjack Or Us Sim Card (world Sim), I Have It For Sale. Call / I Need 2GB Mtn Data 30days For N1500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.