Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Lagos State Primary Health Care Board Latest Job Recruitment (13 Positions) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lagos State Primary Health Care Board Latest Job Recruitment (13 Positions) (22305 Views)

Zamfara State Universal Education Board Latest Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / Lagos State Primary Health Care (PHC) Board Fresh Job Recruitment (13 Positions) / Apply For The Rovedana Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (13 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Primary Health Care Board Latest Job Recruitment (13 Positions) by Adezain: 2:59pm On Jun 24, 2018
okoloemmalex:
Got SMS from this people at yaba saying I should come for screening on the 26th june, 2018 with my credentials. Who else got SMS from them?

what position did you apply for

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Primary Health Care Board Latest Job Recruitment (13 Positions) by okoloemmalex(m): 8:14pm On Jun 24, 2018
Adezain:

what position did you apply for

i cant remember again the position i applied for. though i studied computer engineering and d openings for d jobs are medicals. do u know how d screening is like! or is there gonna be interview or what?
Re: Lagos State Primary Health Care Board Latest Job Recruitment (13 Positions) by amodu(m): 11:17pm On Jun 24, 2018
Awaiting mine
Re: Lagos State Primary Health Care Board Latest Job Recruitment (13 Positions) by LarbieNesky: 9:52pm On Jun 25, 2018
okoloemmalex:
Got SMS from this people at yaba saying I should come for screening on the 26th june, 2018 with my credentials. Who else got SMS from them?
Will you be going for the screening?
Re: Lagos State Primary Health Care Board Latest Job Recruitment (13 Positions) by okoloemmalex(m): 10:43pm On Jun 25, 2018
LarbieNesky:

Will you be going for the screening?

Yes, I even receiced another message from them this evening reminding me of the screening. I will be there tomorrow sir
Re: Lagos State Primary Health Care Board Latest Job Recruitment (13 Positions) by amodu(m): 11:40pm On Jun 25, 2018
Will also be there by His Grace after receiving my own SMS this evening
Re: Lagos State Primary Health Care Board Latest Job Recruitment (13 Positions) by theophorus(m): 8:22pm On Jun 26, 2018
okoloemmalex:

Please, help me with the direction from Ojota to their office in Yaba. as which bus stop to drop and how to walk/get to the place. Thanks in advance.
Re: Lagos State Primary Health Care Board Latest Job Recruitment (13 Positions) by theophorus(m): 8:38pm On Jun 26, 2018
amodu:
Will also be there by His Grace after receiving my own SMS this evening

Please! I need the description to the office from Ojota, which bus stop should I stop and how do I locate the street?
Re: Lagos State Primary Health Care Board Latest Job Recruitment (13 Positions) by amodu(m): 11:11pm On Jun 26, 2018
theophorus:

Please! I need the description to the office from Ojota, which bus stop should I stop and how do I locate the street?

Board the bus going to Fadeyi, perhaps BRT, then at Fadeyi, get a bus to Yaba which is #50.

At Yaba, cross to the other side, trek down the road, you will see their sign board at the junction of the first turning on your right, enter the street and you are there.
Re: Lagos State Primary Health Care Board Latest Job Recruitment (13 Positions) by theophorus(m): 5:17am On Jun 27, 2018
amodu:

Board the bus going to Fadeyi, perhaps BRT, then at Fadeyi, get a bus to Yaba which is #50.

At Yaba, cross to the other side, trek down the road, you will see their sign board at the junction of the first turning on your right, enter the street and you are there.

Thanks.
Re: Lagos State Primary Health Care Board Latest Job Recruitment (13 Positions) by vi7kky: 12:36pm On Jun 27, 2018
theophorus:

Thanks.
Pls ow did d screening go?..were u interviewed or ur documents were only checked?
Re: Lagos State Primary Health Care Board Latest Job Recruitment (13 Positions) by theophorus(m): 3:03pm On Jun 27, 2018
[quote author=vi7kky post=68870488]
Pls ow did d screening go?..were u interviewed or ur documents were only checked?[/quote

You MUST have the Online Print Out. before they will attend to you and check your documents.
Re: Lagos State Primary Health Care Board Latest Job Recruitment (13 Positions) by amodu(m): 10:59pm On Jun 27, 2018
[quote author=theophorus post=68874602][/quote]
I guess locating the place with the description was not stressing
Re: Lagos State Primary Health Care Board Latest Job Recruitment (13 Positions) by themodernman: 4:29am On Jun 28, 2018
[quote author=theophorus post=68874602][/quote]

Must you get a text from them b4 you will be attended to as well?
Re: Lagos State Primary Health Care Board Latest Job Recruitment (13 Positions) by theophorus(m): 8:34am On Jun 28, 2018
themodernman:

Must you get a text from them b4 you will be attended to as well?

I guess yes. However, if you are not busy probably you should go there to confirm.
Re: Lagos State Primary Health Care Board Latest Job Recruitment (13 Positions) by theophorus(m): 8:36am On Jun 28, 2018
amodu:

I guess locating the place with the description was not stressing
Thanks. It wasn't.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Primary Health Care Board Latest Job Recruitment (13 Positions) by Bhuqie: 11:45am On Nov 21, 2018
Gud morning, please what is d latest news abt lagos state phc recuitment. Thanks
Re: Lagos State Primary Health Care Board Latest Job Recruitment (13 Positions) by amodu(m): 10:35pm On Nov 22, 2018
Bhuqie:
Gud morning, please what is d latest news abt lagos state phc recuitment. Thanks

Do you mean the one of over 4 months ago

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Bottling Company Recruitment Test / N-Power Batch C Stream 2 Starts Today / Civil Defence Recruitment: 2.5m Job Seekers Groan Over Tight Measures Adopted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.