Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

To All Pmb's Supporters, Answer This Question Below With Valid Reason(s) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To All Pmb's Supporters, Answer This Question Below With Valid Reason(s) (3496 Views)

PMB's supporters: Why do you still support PMB? / Opinion: Hypocrisy Of Pmb's Supporters -seunmsg Et Al (photos) / To All PMB Fans And Defenders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All Pmb's Supporters, Answer This Question Below With Valid Reason(s) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 17, 2018
With total sincerity of heart, can you employ someone of President Buhari's calibre as your company's Chief Executive Officer (CEO) for 8years with valid reason(s)?. Please note that i am neither a PDP supporter nor a defendant of any paymaster rather i am an advocate for a better Nigeria. No insults please because i believe we are all matured.

16 Likes

Re: To All Pmb's Supporters, Answer This Question Below With Valid Reason(s) by kajoula(m): 5:51pm On Apr 17, 2018
Make I go shi*t first.

4 Likes

Re: To All Pmb's Supporters, Answer This Question Below With Valid Reason(s) by TITOBIGZ(m): 5:51pm On Apr 17, 2018
yes i will, but that is f i am into cow rearing. grin

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: To All Pmb's Supporters, Answer This Question Below With Valid Reason(s) by goodmorning40: 5:52pm On Apr 17, 2018
I will do that only if I want the company dead in the next two years

10 Likes

Re: To All Pmb's Supporters, Answer This Question Below With Valid Reason(s) by jumobi1(m): 5:57pm On Apr 17, 2018
He is more like the CEO than MD. Anyways not as a CEO or MD.

1 Like

Re: To All Pmb's Supporters, Answer This Question Below With Valid Reason(s) by SalamRushdie: 6:00pm On Apr 17, 2018
Most of Buharis supporters won't even employ him to be a cleaner in their companies that's the plain truth

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: To All Pmb's Supporters, Answer This Question Below With Valid Reason(s) by obonujoker(m): 6:44pm On Apr 17, 2018
As a Yoruba Muslim, we place the actualisation of Islam above everything according to what our Quran tells us....

Even if you ask us to chose btw Buhari and Fashola or Ambode, we will choose Buhari, heck we will even choose Buhari ahead of Dangote...

Buhari is an actuator for Islam, so yes...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: To All Pmb's Supporters, Answer This Question Below With Valid Reason(s) by SternProphet: 6:48pm On Apr 17, 2018
Buhari is the only one amongst the Nigerian elite I would employ. For the others, there would be no business after sixteen years. With Buhari I will see my money growing.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To All Pmb's Supporters, Answer This Question Below With Valid Reason(s) by muykem: 6:50pm On Apr 17, 2018
Yes only if former CEO ran my company the GEJ ran Nigeria. I will need someone to sanitize the system and somebody like Buhari is the person. Thanks.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: To All Pmb's Supporters, Answer This Question Below With Valid Reason(s) by Sirjamo: 7:53pm On Apr 17, 2018
If I don't employ Buhari, is it Jonathan that opened the CBN vault for his wife and his alledged concubine along with all his thief friends that I should employ?

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: To All Pmb's Supporters, Answer This Question Below With Valid Reason(s) by mex22: 8:00pm On Apr 17, 2018
muykem:
Yes only if former CEO ran my company the GEJ ran Nigeria. I will need someone to sanitize the system and somebody like Buhari is the person. Thanks.

Small brain must u call Jonathan

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: To All Pmb's Supporters, Answer This Question Below With Valid Reason(s) by nabiz(m): 8:12pm On Apr 17, 2018
muykem:
you employ buhari, gave one million to do business and he went and hide it in the bank in other not to risk it in business, at the end of the 8 years, the value of the one million depreciate to 500k. you the employ atiku and gave him 1million and at the end of the 8 year he double the money to 2million but stole 500k, and returned 1.5million who will u prefer a ur manager?

buhari is more of a miser than an economist

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: To All Pmb's Supporters, Answer This Question Below With Valid Reason(s) by muykem: 8:28pm On Apr 17, 2018
nabiz:
you employ buhari, gave one million to do business and he went and hide it in the bank in other not to risk it in business, at the end of the 8 years, the value of the one million depreciate to 500k. you the employ atiku and gave him 1million and at the end of the 8 year he double the money to 2million but stole 500k, and returned 1.5million who will u prefer a ur manager?

You are very funny with your analysis. A man without integrity will not only steal your money but also find a way to eliminate you.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To All Pmb's Supporters, Answer This Question Below With Valid Reason(s) by muykem: 8:36pm On Apr 17, 2018
mex22:

Small brain must u call Jonathan
No need for insult I support Buhari out of my conviction that Nigeria need to be sanitize having seen level of corruption in GEJ government. You are free to close your eyes to reality but some of us that still love this country Will not.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To All Pmb's Supporters, Answer This Question Below With Valid Reason(s) by EarthXmetahuman: 9:08pm On Apr 17, 2018
obonujoker:
As a Yoruba Muslim, we place the actualisation of Islam above everything according to what our Quran tells us....

Even if you ask us to chose btw Buhari and Fashola or Ambode, we will choose Buhari, heck we will even choose Buhari ahead of Dangote...

Buhari is an actuator for Islam, so yes...
as Igbo Jew, we place drinking kanu's urine and swimming in potopoto above everything.

Even if they ask us to chose between chukwu okugbe Alabama, we will chose cownu's Faeces.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: To All Pmb's Supporters, Answer This Question Below With Valid Reason(s) by T051N(m): 9:56pm On Apr 17, 2018
matex97:
With total sincerity of heart, can you employ someone of President Buhari's calibre as your company's Chief Executive Officer (CEO) for 8years with valid reason(s)?. Please note that i am neither a PDP supporter nor a defendant of any paymaster rather i am an advocate for a better Nigeria. No insults please because i believe we are all matured.
Pdp used how many years? APC has used how many years?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To All Pmb's Supporters, Answer This Question Below With Valid Reason(s) by ashjay001(m): 10:34pm On Apr 17, 2018
In three years, with less income, he's been paying debts, salaries, welfare packages, investing in infrastructures n still building up our reserves!

That d staff are not well paid? How many one man biz have u seen, having well paid staffs?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To All Pmb's Supporters, Answer This Question Below With Valid Reason(s) by surgical: 10:51pm On Apr 17, 2018
muykem:
You are very funny with your analysis. A man without integrity will not only steal your money but also find a way to eliminate you.
like buhari is eliminating Nigerians with his contrived security challenges

2 Likes

Re: To All Pmb's Supporters, Answer This Question Below With Valid Reason(s) by Nobody: 4:10am On Apr 18, 2018
Qualified and beta educated pple hv ran companies down. So it might suprise say buhari fit perform as md

2 Likes

Re: To All Pmb's Supporters, Answer This Question Below With Valid Reason(s) by Nobody: 5:59am On Apr 18, 2018
SternProphet:
Buhari is the only one amongst the Nigerian elite I would employ. For the others, there would be no business after sixteen years. With Buhari I will see my money growing.

Once again, this question makes sincerity a difficult thing for you. Maybe the word doesn't exist anymore in your mind first, then your vocabulary.
Re: To All Pmb's Supporters, Answer This Question Below With Valid Reason(s) by rusher14: 6:15am On Apr 18, 2018
when i employed him i had 26 billion.

After 3 years I have 50 billion.

You sef think am.

My last manager wey i employ na 60 billion he reduce to the 26 Billiion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To All Pmb's Supporters, Answer This Question Below With Valid Reason(s) by rusher14: 6:19am On Apr 18, 2018
nabiz:

I beg you in the name of God.

Don't you ever mention Atiku's name again.

He is a thief and fugitive from the USA.

A man owns a house in Maryland, USA yet he hasn't visited the place in 10 years.

No vex me o.

2 Likes

Re: To All Pmb's Supporters, Answer This Question Below With Valid Reason(s) by stonemasonn: 6:20am On Apr 18, 2018
muykem:
No need for insult I support Buhari out of my conviction that Nigeria need to be sanitize having seen level of corruption in GEJ government. You are free to close your eyes to reality but some of us that still love this country Will not.
The only thing that will be sanitized is Benue/Taraba etc farmlands for cattle grazing.
You love this country indeed.
Re: To All Pmb's Supporters, Answer This Question Below With Valid Reason(s) by Nobody: 6:29am On Apr 18, 2018
rusher14:

I beg you in the name of God.

Don't you ever Atiku's name again.

He is a thief and fugitive from the USA.

A man owns a house in Maryland, USA yet he hasn't visited the place in 10 years.

No vex me o.
we need revolution abeg. Imagine pple dey tout atiku as president. Like u said make he visit maryland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To All Pmb's Supporters, Answer This Question Below With Valid Reason(s) by rusher14: 6:31am On Apr 18, 2018
yeyerolling:
we need revolution abeg. Imagine pple dey tout atiku as president. Like u said make he visit maryland

Jennifer Elizabeth Douglas, who has also gone by the names Jennifer Iwenjiora, Jamila Abubakar, and Jennifer Douglas-Abubakar, is the fourth wife of Atiku Abubakar. According to the Atiku Biography,Ms. Douglas was born in Nigeria as Jennifer Iwenjiora, worked as a television journalist at the Nigerian Television Authority, and dated Mr. Abubakar in the early 1980s, before leaving for the United States.

She lost touch with Mr. Abubakar while attending Howard University. She subsequently married in the United States, took the married name of Jennifer Douglas, and later divorced, becoming a naturalized U.S. citizen during this time period. Ms. Douglas eventually renewed her relationship with Mr. Abubakar who came to visit her in the United States. According to the Atiku Biography, from late 1995 to early 1998, while Sani Abacha was in power in Nigeria, Mr. Abubakar “spent most of his time in Maryland” with Ms. Douglas, making occasional visits to Nigeria.

Skipped a lot of paragraphs to the important bit on Page 190.

In December 2008, the U.S. Department of Justice and the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) filed criminal and civil pleadings alleging that Siemens AG, a major German company traded on the New York Stock Exchange, violated the U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) by making bribery payments to obtain business in multiple countries, including Nigeria.

Siemens pleaded guilty to violating the books and record keeping provisions of the FCPA, and agreed to pay combined criminal and civil fines totaling more than $1.6 billion.
Don't mind them:

One of the allegations in the SEC civil complaint against Siemens was that “approximately $2.8 million of the bribe payments was routed through a bank account in Potomac, Maryland, in the name of the wife of a former Nigerian Vice President.”

The Subcommittee has obtained wire transfer documentation substantiating this allegation, as explained below. Through her legal
counsel, however, Ms. Douglas denies any wrongdoing

https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/FOREIGNCORRUPTIONREPORTFINAL710.pdf
Re: To All Pmb's Supporters, Answer This Question Below With Valid Reason(s) by agbangam: 6:40am On Apr 18, 2018
matex97:

Yes o!! First he met 26 states totally broke, owing upto 13months salary. A national mess dat PDP left behind even with crude oil price selling at $120. It took a gud manager like PMB to sought dat out despite d fact dat crude oil price was selling below $50.
2. Despite d price of crude oil seling at $120, d PDP could not build our foreign reserve and excess crude accnt. rather deu looted and depleted it. But PMB, a good manage has raised our foreign reserve to $41B and our excess crude acnt is gradually being built.
3. What about local rice production, only a good manager like PMB can take such a bold discision to ban land importation of rice. Though d price increased, it is coming down gradually.(Remember "no pain, no gain"wink.
4. There is an ongoing revamp in our infrastructures nation wide, from road to rail to power etc. Only a good manage can do dat.
5. What about war on corruption, you might call it onesided, witch hunt, propaganda or media trial, but you all will agree dat only a good manager like PMB can shake those shameless looters of our common wealth.
6. But when it comes to security, i fear PMB o! d man nah comfirm ethic champion and would allow his Fulani clan to cause me trouble. Lol!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To All Pmb's Supporters, Answer This Question Below With Valid Reason(s) by BigIyanga: 6:54am On Apr 18, 2018
muykem:
Even when he hired 80% of GEJ team in his cabinet?
Re: To All Pmb's Supporters, Answer This Question Below With Valid Reason(s) by rusher14: 7:04am On Apr 18, 2018
BigIyanga:

Even when he hired 80% of GEJ team in his cabinet?

Be pulling figures from your bum.

Anyway, the same Leicester team outside of Ngolo Kante and Mahrez na him Ranieri take win league.
Re: To All Pmb's Supporters, Answer This Question Below With Valid Reason(s) by BigIyanga: 7:08am On Apr 18, 2018
rusher14:

Be pulling figures from your bum.

Anyway, the same Leicester team outside of Ngolo Kante and Mahrez na him Ranieri take win league.
Another zombie and partisan brigand talking. Ngige, Garba Shehu, Amechi, Audi Ogbe, Buratai etc not Part of PDP?
Re: To All Pmb's Supporters, Answer This Question Below With Valid Reason(s) by rusher14: 7:11am On Apr 18, 2018
BigIyanga:

Another zombie and partisan brigand talking. Ngige, Garba Shehu, Amechi, Audi Ogbe, Buratai etc not Part of PDP?

Everything is Zombie to you.

How is that 90% ?

Be there sellinig your future away because someone told you that man is a Northerner make sure you hate him.
Re: To All Pmb's Supporters, Answer This Question Below With Valid Reason(s) by BigIyanga: 7:11am On Apr 18, 2018
muykem:
Keep living in denial. GMB has been in the corridor of power since 1960s.. from Minister of petroleum to commander in Chief to PTF chairman to president to another election.. he helped in destroying this country
Re: To All Pmb's Supporters, Answer This Question Below With Valid Reason(s) by BigIyanga: 7:14am On Apr 18, 2018
rusher14:

Everything is Zombie to you.

How is that 90% ?

Be there sellinig your future away because someone told you that man is a Northerner make sure you hate him.
Facts don't matter to you cos it's about your encephalon grade to critically reason and form independent opinions..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pro Buhari Crowed: More Pictures Of Sen. Wammako In Sokoto / Why Is There No Oba Of Ilorin / Wind Has Blown Of The Roof Of Newly Constructed Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.