Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,528 members, 7,812,643 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/04/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/04/18 (378 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/04/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/04/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/04/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/04/18 by dallyemmy: 6:18pm On Apr 17, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/04/18 by dallyemmy: 6:48pm On Apr 17, 2018
… I focus on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead, I press on to reach the end of the race and receive the heavenly prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us. Philippians 3:13-14

Heavenly Father, I humbly come before you in prayer, I give you all the glory and honor

Lord Jesus, I thank You for saving me and cleansing away my sin at the cross

I confess with my mouth that I belong to You. You are Lord over my life.

I now confess all of my sins, known and unknown. I repent of them now. I ask You Lord, to forgive me in the name of Jesus

Dear Lord I come to You sincerely with a desire to be free from my past mistakes

Lord please give me grace to overcome my past disappointments, mistakes, failures and rejections, in Jesus’ name

I break every stronghold setup by the devil to use my past to destroy me and my future, in the name of Jesus

I refuse to look back like Lot’s wife, and languish and fester in the past, in Jesus’ name

I rebuke every demonic terrorist that has caused me to stand still in fear, in Jesus’ name

I cast down every imagination thought and every high thing from my past that is trying to exalt itself, in the mighty name of Jesus

I receive the power to move forward in every aspect of my life from today, in Jesus’ name

I declare that I will look forward unto Jesus who will perfect everything that concerns me, in Jesus’ name

I pray this in the name of Jesus Christ that is above all names, and give You thanks and praise Lord, that all these things are done. Amen.
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/04/18 by dallyemmy: 7:25am On Apr 18, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens:
(Wednesday, April 18, 2018) - Forgetting The Past

1.Thank you, Father, for granting me a new beginning, in Christ Jesus, through the salvation of my soul.

2.Thank you, Father, for the forgiveness of my sins, through the atoning work of Christ on the cross.

3.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, please, give me a forgiving spirit, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, teach my heart to forgive and forget, that my prayers, may not be hindered, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, give me the grace to destroy all records of wrongs done against me and to cease from keeping, such records, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, uproot from my life, anything that is robbing me of the joy of salvation and forgiveness, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, please, let old things be completely passed away in my life; and make all things new, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, break me down and remould me; let every spirit of pride, arrogance and self, be destroyed in my life, in Jesus' name.

10.I release myself from every bondage of unforgiveness and malice, that have been preventing me from breaking forth, in life, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, arise and scatter every plan of satan concerning the life, destiny, ministry and family of Pastor E.A. Adeboye, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

What Are Christianity/islamic Rulings On Wife And House Chores / “I Ended My Relationship With Jesus Christ Because He Is Jealous” – South Africa / Happy Ramadan To All Muslims. No-deposit Bonus To All Forex Traders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.