Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,515 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Hoodlums Set Olusosun Dumpsite On Fire After Police Stormed Hideout For Arrest - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hoodlums Set Olusosun Dumpsite On Fire After Police Stormed Hideout For Arrest (25448 Views)

Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest / One Killed, As Hoodlums Set Seriki Fulani’s House In Eggua, Ogun State On Fire / Ogun Police Raid Hideout For Drug Dealers, Mayas, Seize Cash And Drugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Set Olusosun Dumpsite On Fire After Police Stormed Hideout For Arrest by 1zynnvn(m): 8:16pm On Apr 17, 2018
Bb
Re: Hoodlums Set Olusosun Dumpsite On Fire After Police Stormed Hideout For Arrest by HoodBillionaire: 8:29pm On Apr 17, 2018
turn up
homo
u boring
purem:
The problem with this people is that they won't understand the different between doing what is good and doing a great job because initially they thought when one get to the final stage and the others are still panting softly at what they think it would make them more bigger than the main issue on board that has made some people so lazy to the edge of sleeping for as long as 3hours every night and come to think of it we really need to learn how to manage our time coz the time you spent reading this you could have spent it doing something more meaningful, anyways sha it's none of my business.
Re: Hoodlums Set Olusosun Dumpsite On Fire After Police Stormed Hideout For Arrest by Coldfeets: 8:40pm On Apr 17, 2018
DoblyYou:

I thought I was the only one who saw it. That's is more than (100x100)$ bills a,d they are living at the dumpsite?

Maybe na fake dollars. grin shocked
Re: Hoodlums Set Olusosun Dumpsite On Fire After Police Stormed Hideout For Arrest by softprick: 8:46pm On Apr 17, 2018
I just dey wait make dem mention charm,e kon dey as if na only me when never gadj up
Re: Hoodlums Set Olusosun Dumpsite On Fire After Police Stormed Hideout For Arrest by geunik(m): 8:49pm On Apr 17, 2018
purem:
The problem with this people is that they won't understand the different between doing what is good and doing a great job because initially they thought when one get to the final stage and the others are still panting softly at what they think it would make them more bigger than the main issue on board that has made some people so lazy to the edge of sleeping for as long as 3hours every night and come to think of it we really need to learn how to manage our time coz the time you spent reading this you could have spent it doing something more meaningful, anyways sha it's none of my business.
from your comment, i have been encourage to practice time management
Re: Hoodlums Set Olusosun Dumpsite On Fire After Police Stormed Hideout For Arrest by Bsideboi(m): 9:43pm On Apr 17, 2018
LASG is Trying to make these guys scape goats in a situation that was never handled properly.The fire has being burning lowkey for a while and probably going to burn a 3rd time.
Re: Hoodlums Set Olusosun Dumpsite On Fire After Police Stormed Hideout For Arrest by purem(m): 10:40pm On Apr 17, 2018
Nickijoy:
Yeah ,been trying to lose weight though

Sweet please don't

I really love the way you are.

Would you be kind as to reply my pm?
Re: Hoodlums Set Olusosun Dumpsite On Fire After Police Stormed Hideout For Arrest by swangaorpqey: 1:53am On Apr 18, 2018
Shielding containment will be challenging to go forwards. Adelaide simple Spurs and also Flags

About Apr 10, Beijing moment, the particular Spurs beaten the particular Kings 98-85 in the home to be able to secure Rodney McLeod Jerseys the particular playoffs. Inside the initial a few Philadelphia Eagles sectors Reggie White-colored Jerseys with the video game, the particular Spurs have been fundamentally passively bombarded with equally comes to an end with the strike and also security. Adelai furthermore did not keep on the particular Stefen Wisniewski Jerseys latest very hot experience, yet this individual nonetheless was able to receive 15 items and also 18 rebounds inside Seth Joyner Jerseys the particular double-double with the security and also would his / her far better The particular Spurs earned Sidney Jones Jerseys the particular postseason seat tickets. Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys The initial area of the particular Kings exposed NFL Jerseys the sport using a 6-0 edge. Adelaide Ronald Darby Jerseys next out of cash the particular bad stalemate for your Spurs. The lower post-flopped the particular basketball and also photo that Randall Cunningham Jerseys since 2+1. Right after Ryan Mathews Jerseys the particular huge inside of series, the particular artificial actions shook upwards a couple of items. Shielding person, enjoying moment layup, complex big surprise several.

Even though the shielding conclusion with the king's ridiculous preventing Adelaide's bad performance decreased greatly, yet they can nonetheless watch for a way to crack the particular security report, the particular secure share with the back-shooting jumper as well as the jolt whizzes regarding additional bonuses have become fascinating. Furthermore, Adelaide's total containment with the security in addition has eased the particular shielding strain experienced Ron Brooks Jerseys simply by teammates, as well as the bad position continues to be nurtured, installing the particular strengthen for your team's Ron Jaworski Jerseys ultimate counterattack.
With all the total bad rejuvenation, the particular Spurs leaped away from items, as well as the a couple of clubs started out tug-of-war inside the ultimate 1 / 4. With Rasul Douglas Jerseys this aspect, Adelaide's re-emergence with the video game, flipped his / her returning to Patrick Velupe Jerseys jumper prevailed, the identical shift and compelled any nasty, produced a couple of totally free punches. Despite the fact that Adelai failed to report items soon after, this individual may possibly also give rise to the particular Spurs' creation simply by guarding the particular rebounds and also producing steals, creating the particular Spurs very helpful. Right after challenges, that ultimately dawns. Inside the playoffs, the particular Spurs emerged.
Re: Hoodlums Set Olusosun Dumpsite On Fire After Police Stormed Hideout For Arrest by job1(m): 6:24am On Apr 18, 2018
purem:
What about the time you spent typing this almost useless piece of unnecessary advice?
Re: Hoodlums Set Olusosun Dumpsite On Fire After Police Stormed Hideout For Arrest by sapeleboi(m): 6:26am On Apr 18, 2018
I saw things like dollars specially grin
Re: Hoodlums Set Olusosun Dumpsite On Fire After Police Stormed Hideout For Arrest by gidimafia: 12:18pm On Apr 18, 2018
fake news everywhere..just another excuse to keep the burning going...when will Nigerians start seeing the lies our government cook up l.. think out of the box...hoodlum that have being thr for how many years.. I don't believe in coincidence
Re: Hoodlums Set Olusosun Dumpsite On Fire After Police Stormed Hideout For Arrest by miccodb(m): 3:29am On Apr 26, 2018
You have just chased these hoodlums to smashing your wind screens earlier than they planned. They must chop; no job. Attack root not branch.

(1) (2) (Reply)

EcoBank Manager Diverts Customers’ N14m (photo) / Kidnapper Caught And Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Pictures) / £400,000 Fraud: Three Nigerians Jailed in UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.