Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,131 members, 7,845,754 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (104577 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by RuuDie(m): 6:13am On Aug 15, 2010
Yeah. . . Yeah! Who else but SEVILLA grin

In Camp Nou, next week, we finish the anhilation of Barca; Zokora will definitely complete the job on Messi then and send him to the hospital for 3 months grin grin grin grin grin

FORZA SEVI-YA grin grin grin
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by niralof: 3:02pm On Aug 15, 2010
Show your love for Barcelona by getting yourself a personalised jersey(Your preferred names and numbers) for just N16,500 and delivery is in 7days.

Call 08063622030 to place orders.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=193560&id=563527412&l=4fd7933f9b
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 6:01pm On Aug 15, 2010
RuuDie:

Yeah. . . Yeah! Who else but SEVILLA grin

In Camp Nou, next week, we finish the anhilation of Barca; Zokora will definitely complete the job on Messi then and send him to the hospital for 3 months grin grin grin grin grin

FORZA SEVI-YA grin grin grin

Keep you cool and don't be too jumpy, you never can tell what's in stock for you at the camp nou cool
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by ogazi007(m): 12:58pm On Aug 16, 2010
No shaking,Sevilla go chop am for the second leg.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by marcus1234: 12:59pm On Aug 16, 2010
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by scantee(m): 2:14pm On Aug 16, 2010
ogazi007:

No shaking,Sevilla go chop am for the second leg.

100% sure
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by ogazi007(m): 3:55pm On Aug 17, 2010
Four Barça players nominated for UEFA award

Valdés, Piqué, Xavi and Messi are among the 12 players nominated for the UEFA Club Footballer of the Year Award 2010. The winner will be announced during the Champions League draw in Monaco on 26th August.

The Four Barça players feature on a shortlist of 12 players who have been nominated for the prestigious award, three in each of the four positions: best goalkeeper, best defender, best midfielder and best forward. The winner will be announced during the draw for the Champions League next Thursday.

Nominations made by club managers

The nominations are decided by the coaches of the 16 teams that reached the knockout stage of the 2009-10 UEFA Champions League. Each coach has the opportunity of voting for the individual positional prizes as well as to name their choice for UEFA Club Footballer of the Year 2010.

One of the following 12 players – five from reigning European Champions Inter Milan, four from Barça, one form Bayern Munich, one from Manchester United and one from Olympique – nominated for a positional award will be presented with the main prize during the awards ceremony at the Grimaldi Forum, which begins at 17.45CET next Thursday.

• UEFA Best Goalkeeper of the Year
Júlio César (FC Internazionale Milano)
Hugo Lloris (Olympique Lyonnais)
Víctor Valdés (FC Barcelona)

• UEFA Best Defender of the Year
Lúcio (FC Internazionale Milano)
Maicon (FC Internazionale Milano)
Gerard Piqué (FC Barcelona)

• UEFA Best Midfielder of the Year
Xavi Hernández (FC Barcelona)
Arjen Robben (FC Bayern München)
Wesley Sneijder (FC Internazionale Milano)

• UEFA Best Forward of the Year
Lionel Messi (FC Barcelona)
Diego Milito (FC Internazionale Milano)
Wayne Rooney (Manchester United FC)
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by ogazi007(m): 4:15pm On Aug 17, 2010
I am so happy for Valdes,he is beginning to receive the recorgnition he deserves.(Zamora of Spanish Laliga)
Wesley Sneijder will surely take over from Xavi.
Messi is the best forward of the year.47 goals aint beans.
Pique is still young and promising.pique was also nominated last year i guess.
We are the best.Forza Barca.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 6:33pm On Aug 17, 2010
Sevilla is always taking the spoils anytime we show up with our second squad angry

Well, whatever happens with the Supercopa, they are guaranteed their usual splattering home and away this upcoming season.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 10:20pm On Aug 17, 2010
AjanleKoko:

Sevilla is always taking the spoils anytime we show up with our second squad angry

Well, whatever happens with the Supercopa, they are guaranteed their usual splattering home and away this upcoming season.

GBAM!! But I believe they'll be demolished in the next leg.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 10:36pm On Aug 17, 2010
Next leg is when self? i was not able to watch the last match, the schedule and my schedule had a clash.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 10:52pm On Aug 17, 2010
Honerico always visit www.totalbarca.com for any update on FCB.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 11:16pm On Aug 17, 2010
thanks bro, i have that already.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by DrKitaun(m): 12:21pm On Aug 18, 2010
Valdes aint worth shyte! Why not the Bayern goalie?
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 1:25pm On Aug 18, 2010
^^^^ Agbaya mak quick waka comot 4 hia!!
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by khanye(m): 6:45pm On Aug 18, 2010
@Eyo: Shey that guy still dey alive ni? shocked grin
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by DrKitaun(m): 7:25pm On Aug 18, 2010
Eyin were ati asinwi mejeeji yi, eyin le ma rundown!
Where were u asswipes when Sevilla despoil.d u?
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by mystikal(m): 9:20pm On Aug 18, 2010
Nou Camp faithfuls, chew on this. Its a simple breakdown of your complex financial state.

http://swissramble..com/2010/08/whats-happening-with-barcelonas.html.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 12:11am On Aug 19, 2010
Who really cares about financial shyt?

As long as we are winning trophies, nurrin concern
me with financial status of ma club. I dey share bar with them ni?

See this people ooo!!! shocked shocked shocked grin cheesy
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by rasputinn(m): 8:22am On Aug 19, 2010
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by kokonets(m): 8:50am On Aug 19, 2010
eyoniggar:

Who really cares about financial shyt?

As long as we are winning trophies, nurrin concern
me with financial status of ma club. I dey share bar with them ni?

See this people ooo!!! shocked shocked shocked grin cheesy

U dey mind dem grin i see u like dat totalbarca site now cool
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by RuuDie(m): 12:01pm On Aug 19, 2010
Ha ha ha ha ha. . . . second leg is on saturday & yes the MIGHTY SEVILLA will do it again in the Nou Camp. Bring on all ya UEFA award nominees and get anoda round of ass.whooping!

grin grin grin
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 12:16pm On Aug 19, 2010
RuuDie:

Ha ha ha ha ha. . . . second leg is on saturday & yes the MIGHTY SEVILLA will do it again in the Nou Camp. Bring on all ya UEFA award nominees and get anoda round of backside.whooping!

grin grin grin

I hope u come back like a puppet after we are through with u on saturday cool
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by dipo2much(m): 1:40pm On Aug 19, 2010
Barcelona fan. GAWD! funny shyt. How does one say he is a proud supporter of a team with only 2 teams in its league. ridiculous stuff.

EPL so rocks. 20 good teams. lol
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 1:57pm On Aug 19, 2010
dipo2much:

Barcelona fan. GAWD! funny shyt. How does one say he is a proud supporter of a team with only 2 teams in its league. ridiculous stuff.

EPL so rocks. 20 good teams. lol

Where do u have 2 teams? i so much pity your thinking sad
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by dipo2much(m): 2:16pm On Aug 19, 2010
lol,admit it. There are ONLY two teams in spain. The rest are just jokes. So u shouldnt be a fan of a team in that kinda league. There are other competitive leagues. Its your thinkin I pity,u shuldnt be a fan cos u know u are nearly unopposed. The knowledge that you are facin strong teams week-in,week-out as in england is pride to a real fan. Sorry,'a barca fan' is nonsense
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by ogazi007(m): 2:45pm On Aug 19, 2010
Bring on your best from the most competitive league now and get proper footie lesson!

That is if you are lucky to escape 4-1,if you think Barca is a fluke go and ask the top managers in EPL who their nightmares are.

No single player from the so called best league that could made Fifa top 10 in the world cup,ROFL.Its just media propaganda,open your eyes boi.

Some of your overrated superstars will struggle to break into first eleven of some smaller laliga clubs.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by HNIC(m): 2:49pm On Aug 19, 2010
ogazi007:

Some of your overrated superstars will struggle to break into first eleven of some smaller laliga clubs.

LIKE . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by dipo2much(m): 3:00pm On Aug 19, 2010
there may not be an epl playa in the WC top 10. But thats a freakin 3 week tournament for christsake, Who givs a sheet about a 3weeks show. Morever d show is once in 4 years and is definitely not a good yardstick to compare players or leagues.
Lets talk of competitions that take place more frequently,like yealy-say th CL. Which league has dominated presence in the finals in the last five years. Plus two EPL teams have been in one CL FINAL recently (thats sheer superiority cum dominace). Which other league can beat that? Def not la liga.

Anythin other than EPL is SH1T, and y'all know it
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 3:07pm On Aug 19, 2010
Abeg dipo, we nor want virus yarn for here. We are Barca, not laliga aight?

Deal with us directly in terms of verbal attack, dont generalize using laliga as the
subject matter abeg hen!!!?

Thanx!!
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 3:18pm On Aug 19, 2010
dipo2much:

lol,admit it. There are ONLY two teams in spain. The rest are just jokes. So u shouldnt be a fan of a team in that kinda league. There are other competitive leagues. Its your thinkin I pity,u shuldnt be a fan cos u know u are nearly unopposed. The knowledge that you are facin strong teams week-in,week-out as in england is pride to a real fan. Sorry,'a barca fan' is nonsense

The smallest team in La liga will teach any team in the EPL what football is all about, apart from money, what else does EPL have to prove what football should look like?

you want hype? stick with EPL

You want football? watch la liga cool
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by dipo2much(m): 3:29pm On Aug 19, 2010
@ honeric.
Champion League dominance is not HYPE.
MANU vs CHELSEA in a champions league final is a shame to all other leagues.

You want to live a lie,be 'a Barca Fan'.

You want real competition and pride after a win,watch EPL

You just wanna enjoy footie- Join me,be a Gooner

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (100)

Liverpool Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 3) On 11th March 2020 / Portugal Vs France : Euro 2016 Final - (1 - 0) On 10th July 2016 / UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.