Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (103897 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by ogazi007(m): 5:48pm On Aug 03, 2010
@tkb!
Pls go through the above article if u can.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by tkb417(m): 5:50pm On Aug 03, 2010
Ogazi
skeen. nothing new tho

@Ajanlekoko
thanks oga mi

Honeric wan kill me grin grin
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 7:27pm On Aug 03, 2010
@TBK17
You see yourself? u no even understand wetin u dey talk, if your creditors decides to ask for their money, wont you be in great debts? why una dey look or new owner? is it not because una no get money? if Mancum is to show the world what they are owing, the whole world is going to see that una dey owe more than what is known to the public.

FYI: because a company is making profits even while in debt does not mean they are doing well, do u know what we call gross profit? what Mancum is making is gross profit, not Net profit., if they are to look at net profit, then una no make any profits.

BTW: i hope u read what Ogazi posted? if these monies the regime of Laporta was counted by the Rosell's regime, you'd see that we ain't owing as rosell makes the world to believe.

Hope u read this part?

445.5 Million Euros are the biggest income numbers presented by any club in any sport in the whole world, not only football but also the rest of sports including North American sports like the NBA and Baseball. The club that has presented the biggest income numbers in the history of the planet is Barca this year.”

That is the gross profit to u, but when u have to count net profit, then you'd know that money is not really that huge, let Mancum show us their net profit.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by mamagee3(f): 7:55pm On Aug 03, 2010
Please guys, Is there a thread for Real Madrid CF Fan thread?

I'm really a fan.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 8:08pm On Aug 03, 2010
yes search, if you cant find one, then start yours.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by tkb417(m): 9:22am On Aug 04, 2010
@Honeric
you cannot ask for your money cos the debt has a tenure
lol
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by tkb417(m): 9:24am On Aug 04, 2010
445.5 Million Euros are the biggest income numbers presented by any club in any sport in the whole world, not only football but also the rest of sports including North American sports like the NBA and Baseball. The club that has presented the biggest income numbers in the history of the planet is Barca this year.”
lol

gross profit, net profit, operating profit or EBITDA
una no get money to pay salaries
thats my point
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 11:19am On Aug 04, 2010
tkb417:

lol

gross profit, net profit, operating profit or EBITDA
una no get money to pay salaries
thats my point

Lol, if we no get money to pay salaries, we wont be buying more players. una get money?

Abeg read this:

ogazi007:

[b]Regarding FC Barcelona’s current debt and newly taken loan, and the said temporary inability to pay player wages, I would like to just point out that with the recent change of regime, it is very common for the club to suspend financial activities as those activities must be taken into account for the current regime’s financial reports, and because of this the clubs withhold player’s salary. So this is merely an effect and had the €155m loan not taken, I am still sure that FC Barcelona could still pay their players

So the question remains, what does the future hold for FC Barcelona financially? Most importantly, why does the current board choose to do their “dirty laundry” in public, exposing FC Barcelona’s debt to public? Is it merely an attack to the previous regime, to bring sponsorship to FC Barca’s jersey, or do they do it to show that they’re transparent to entice more investors to the club? What do you think as a reader and a cule? Please shoot out in the comments section below.

Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by tkb417(m): 11:21am On Aug 04, 2010
iro nla grin
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 11:41am On Aug 04, 2010
Lol, u need cane grin
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by scantee(m): 1:52pm On Aug 04, 2010
K-League 2-Fc Barcelona 5 second half still on. up boysssssssssssssssss
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by ogazi007(m): 1:58pm On Aug 04, 2010
@scantee!
Where did u watch the game?
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by ogazi007(m): 2:00pm On Aug 04, 2010
They said messi scored 2,ibra 1,victor sanchez 1,soriano 1.
messi is back.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by HNIC(m): 3:02pm On Aug 04, 2010
Hey Barca fans
What is this? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by ogazi007(m): 3:55pm On Aug 04, 2010
Poor pique and ibra,they are still new in the act.
They are just trying to imitate what Wenger has been doing with the underage children in Arsenal.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 11:48pm On Aug 04, 2010
ogazi007:

They are just trying to imitate what Wenger has been doing with the underage children in Arsenal.

GBAM!!! Ogazi u bad gan oo!! That punch line mad. grin grin grin

HNIC, You seem to have the same blood hating hormones as torokobo. 2 bad for you.

We ve seen this pic wayback, why put it up again? Cheap shot.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by mukina2: 11:52pm On Aug 04, 2010
ogazi007:

shame nor catch you?
the spanish are known wella for kissing men grin i mean its their tradition, when/where/how did you see pics of AW anywhere with kids?

not unless you want plenty pics of barca players kissing/hugging/touching themselves.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 12:06am On Aug 05, 2010
what actually happened was that Pique was launching his autobiography and Ibra was like 'wtf? how old are you that you're writing a book?'. Pique got pissed and they were only tryin to make up.
Pique once dated a super model and Bollywood actress while Ibra is happily married.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 12:32am On Aug 05, 2010
^^^^^ Any source for that plz? Although I am quite sure that pic
aint homo related.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by khanye(m): 10:42am On Aug 05, 2010
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by HNIC(m): 11:14am On Aug 05, 2010
eyoniggar:

HNIC, You seem to have the same blood hating hormones as torokobo. 2 bad for you.

We ve seen this pic wayback, why put it up again? Cheap shot.
Bros, I am no hater oooh
I didn't even know the picture has been posted before.
I was just looking for an explanation grin grin

mukina2:

shame nor catch you?
the spanish are known wella for kissing men grin i mean its their tradition, when/where/how did you see pics of AW anywhere with kids?

not unless you want plenty pics of barca players kissing/hugging/touching themselves.
U dey mind am
Let him post AW's pics naah.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by ogazi007(m): 11:15am On Aug 05, 2010
Pep aint  Maradona,he knows how to make messi scores plenty of goals
15 mins,2 goals and the whole world is talking about his skills again.
We thank God Xavi and Iniesta are still on vacation.
Enemies go hear am this year,he must score 5 goals against one  EPL team.
@mukina!
If Arsenal fans keeps posting indecent pix on this thread,we will report them officially to messi and he will punish gunners in CL.LOL
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 12:57pm On Aug 05, 2010
ogazi007:

Pep aint  Maradona,he knows how to make messi scores plenty of goals
15 mins,2 goals and the whole world is talking about his skills again.
We thank God Xavi and Iniesta are still on vacation.
Enemies go hear am this year,he must score 5 goals against one  EPL team.
@mukina!
If Arsenal fans keeps posting indecent pix on this thread,we will report them officially to messi and he will punish gunners in CL.LOL

Awww, stop scaring the little kids, you're going to make them have nightmares cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 4:55pm On Aug 05, 2010
Ogazi mae una take am eazzy with this men.

Did yall forget that what we did Manure and assss-anal still
dey worry them?
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by BlackRevo: 8:51am On Aug 06, 2010
mama-gee:

Please guys, Is there a thread for Real Madrid CF Fan thread?

I'm really a fan.

Here is it https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-109253.1056.html#msg6522592

Abeg make una no vex ooo barca fans for this post. grin

* Mes Que Un Club = Barca/Madrid *
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 9:27am On Aug 06, 2010
Black_Revo:

Here is it https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-109253.1056.html#msg6522592

Abeg make una no vex ooo barca fans for this post. grin

* Mes Que Un Club = Barca/Madrid *

Really dnt know what shes got against MESSI, now its entirely against
the FOOTBALL CLUB OF HEAVEN. Be our guest. tongue
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by mukina2: 2:21pm On Aug 06, 2010
Cesc's apology

"Firstly I would like to apologise to all the Arsenal fans for not speaking sooner about my future but I have not known what I was going to do until this moment," told Sky Sports News.

"I cannot deny that joining a club like Barcelona was not an attractive move for me. This was the club where I learnt my football, it is my home town where my friends and family are and a club where I have always dreamed of playing. There are not many players in the world who would not want to play for Barcelona.

"I have had many conversations with Arsene Wenger both in person and over the phone over the last few months and although the content of those conversations will remain private, the conclusion is that Barcelona have had two formal offers rejected by Arsenal.

"I am a professional and I fully understand that it is Arsenal's prerogative not to sell me.

"I owe a lot to the club, manager and the fans and I will respect their decision and will now concentrate on the new season ahead with Arsenal.

"I can assure all the fans that now the negotiations have ended I will be 100 per cent focused on playing for Arsenal.

"I am an Arsenal player and as soon as I step out on to the pitch, that is the only club I will be thinking about.

"I am looking forward to the start of the season and putting this speculation behind me."
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11670_6297739,00.html
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 2:32pm On Aug 06, 2010
^^^^ Why all the fears? We all knew he was gonna show up
in our club this season. But yall should be rest assured, this season
is his last in the gunner camp. Enjoy him now.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 5:12pm On Aug 06, 2010
Fab is going to play "pity" football for Arsenal for one more season because no FAB, no Arsenal grin grin grin grin
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by mukina2: 5:22pm On Aug 06, 2010
^
look who's talking? grin
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 5:43pm On Aug 06, 2010
Yea, it's me.
BTW, howdy?
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 6:15pm On Aug 06, 2010
So tragic.
Another season of nothing for Fab.
No worries, let's hope at the end of the day, damaged goods are not dumped on Barca, after the Arsenal give up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (100)

Liverpool Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 3) On 11th March 2020 / Portugal Vs France : Euro 2016 Final - (1 - 0) On 10th July 2016 / UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.