Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,486 members, 7,865,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:35 AM

FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (105204 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 12:55am On Apr 27, 2011
I wouldn't take the predictions of Octopus Iker serious. I see it as some of sort of Madrid propaganda aimed at dealing a mental blow to our players. These psychic octupuses aren't always right. Octopus Paul predicted Germany winning Euro '08 and Spain went ahead to win it.
I like the fact that we head into this game as the underdogs. It takes pressure off us.
We already know what to expect - Mou will once again play Pepe in the middle to try to stifle our play and with Khedira injured, he will sacrifice either Di Maria or Ozil for Lass and also play Alonso in the middle - which is good news; no more hide and seek games. I also expect Mou to play Ade because of the aerial threat he poses. I think Madrid will be looking to use their aerial strength to full effect.
We also know what to expect from Pep. The only challenge now is the defence but I believe we can hang on. We've played with a make shift defence for major parts of the season.
I think we can get a good result at the Bernabeu, a win possibly. Madrid will sit back and allow us play and try to hit us on the break. Tactically, I think that's suicidal because they're at home and they should be the ones attacking. If they sit back and let us play, we will press and press, unlock their defence and get a goal.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 1:04am On Apr 27, 2011
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by Krayola(m): 3:41am On Apr 27, 2011
AjanleKoko:

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/912312/pep-guardiola-launches-foul-mouthed-jose-mourinho-rant?cc=3888

What happened here, did Pep actually use swear words?

Its a poor translation. It's something to that effect but not quite as harsh when said in SPanish. . .  well, thats what a spanish friend said. . . me i no undastand spanish,   undecided

I think Pep is just trying to get the guys fired up. Let's face it, the team is in really bad shape going into this game. Against a strong and confident, star studded Madrid team. .  No Abidal, so substitute defenders, makeshift CB in Mascherano, Puyol may play LB, no substitute mid-fielders or forward. Our bench is goin to be pretty much all B teamers. We're going to need one hell of a performance tomorrow and I think this was a calculated response from Pep to get his players to rise to the occasion.

[size=13pt]
José Mourinho's mind games finally provoke response from Pep Guardiola
[/size]

• Real Madrid manager accuses Guardiola of criticising referees
• Guardiola responds but promises to concentrate on football

This time it's personal. Barcelona's coach, Josep Guardiola, finally exploded, sending a year of pent-up anger and frustration gushing forth as he responded to José Mourinho on the eve of the Champions League semi-final against Real Madrid.

The question now is whether Mourinho will feel that he has won the mental battle, dragging Guardiola into territory that is not his own, or if Guardiola will feel a release at having at last had his say. And what a say it was. The days of a respectful silence, of turning the other cheek, are definitively over. This was more like the aggressive weigh-in before a prize fight, complete with an air of "you and me outside".

Mourinho had pricked Guardiola's pride once too often by accusing him of complaining about referees who get decisions right. It was an accusation that Guardiola, normally so measured, was not prepared to let pass – the last straw after a year that has been a war of attrition. Guardiola was finally drawn into battle. "He called me Pep, so I answered," Guardiola said at the end of a breathtaking 45 minutes. "Normally, he talks in general terms about a team, a club or a manager, but this time he named me. If he says: 'Pep,' I say: 'Hey, José.'"

He said more than "hey". Sitting down in the press room at the Santiago Bernabéu, he said: "As Mourinho has spoken so candidly about me and spoken about me by name, and using tú [the informal form of you], then I will do the same." He then asked which of the gathered cameras was "Mourinho's camera" and began.

"Tomorrow at 8.45 we will play a match on the field," Guardiola said. " Outside of the field, he has won the entire year, the entire season and in the future [it will be the same]. He can have his personal Champions League outside the field. Fine. Let him enjoy it, I'll give him that. But this is a game. When it comes to sport we will play and sometimes we will win, sometimes we will lose. We are happy with smaller victories, trying to get the world to admire us and we are very proud of this.

"I can give you an immense list of things [that we could complain about]: 300,000 things. We could remember Stamford Bridge and another thousand things but I do not have that many people working for me. Secretaries and referees and people writing stuff. So tomorrow, 8.45pm, we will take to the field and we will try to play football as best as possible.

"In this room [Real Madrid's press room], he is the chief, the bleeping man. In here he is the bleeping man and I can't compete with him. If Barcelona want someone who competes with that, then they should look for another manager. But we, as a person and an institution, don't do that. I could talk about [Olegario] Bequerença [the referee from last season's Barcelona-Inter semi-final first leg], about the offside goal from Diego Milito or the penalty of [Dani] Alves, but I don't. Well, until tonight!

"If you think after three years, that I always moan, always make excuses and always complain, then there is nothing I can do about that.

Mourinho had provoked Guardiola by referring to comments his rival made after Madrid's victory in the Copa del Rey final last week. Guardiola had noted that his side had been close to winning: had a Pedro goal not been ruled out for a very close but correct offside, described by the coach as "the linesman's good eyesight", Barcelona might have taken the trophy.

"A new era has begun," Mourinho said on Tuesday. "Until now there were two groups of coaches. One very, very small group of coaches that don't speak about refs and then a big group of coaches, of which I am part, who criticise the refs when they have mistakes – people like me who don't control their frustration but also people who are happy to value a great job from a ref.

"Now there is a third group, which is only [Guardiola], that criticises referees when they get decisions right! There is a new meaning to [football] now. In his first season [Guardiola] lived the scandal of Stamford Bridge [in the semi-final], last year he played against a 10-man Inter. Now he is not happy with refs getting it right. I am not asking the referee to help my team. If the referee is good everyone will be happy – except Guardiola. He wants them to get it wrong."

Guardiola worked with Mourinho at Barcelona but considers their relationship to be shattered by this. "We worked together for four years. He knows me, I know him and that's all. If he wants to go by things written after the Copa del Rey by friends from the written press or Florentino Pérez, with his milkmaid's tales, then fine. If that matters more than our relationship, then that's up to him. I am not going to justify my words. It leaves a bad taste in your mouth when someone you had a relationship with does [what he has done]. I always thought that when people didn't understand me, it was because I had explained myself badly, but now I don't. I said the referee [in the cup final] had been smart and very attentive. I said it was right. I pointed out simply that the result can be down to small things, that's all. It was not a complaint. After victory I congratulated Real Madrid and that is what Barcelona does. We congratulated RM for the cup that they won on the field against a team that I represent proudly."

Asked if this was just a tactic, Guardiola replied: "What? You think my players will run around more because I looked for Mourinho's camera? It's a semi-final!"

I think we're goin to witness world war III at the Bernabeau tomorrow. It's goin to be tough but I think we can get a good result if the lads show up in the right frame of mind. Puyol's presence will be a big boost and I'm hoping Keita can give us more of a physical edge we'd be lacking if it was just Xavi, Iniesta.

Mourinho is a fukn ba$tard. He think say na only am get mouth. Iya laya e
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by hannie: 5:09am On Apr 27, 2011
Guardiola is losing it grin grin

freaking hell, who dey ask am for all that sermon?

give a freaking statement on what 2moro hold, not talking of history, whilst clutching at straws and yapping fuckeries!

I can imagine Mourinho laffing hard right about now! grin

eyoniggar:

^^^^ Your lifeless body is not a mystery like a ghost, because uve always showcased it ni GBangba, Your hatred and bitterness can
be extracted from the fact that the only TROPHY available for grabs this season for the gooners was the league, and it was officially blown
yesterday , how ya digitty that too? Oponu!!

who be this Arrow of extinct origin talking back at?

ur brain went dead long ago, which aboki sell battery to u wey u take charge am? ADOFURO OSHI! grin

HALA MADRID!!! grin
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 5:49am On Apr 27, 2011
hannie:

Guardiola is losing it grin grin

give a freaking statement on what 2moro hold, not talking of history, whilst clutching at straws and yapping fuckeries!

I can imagine Mourinho laffing hard right about now! grin

your brain went dead long ago, which aboki sell battery to u wey u take charge am? ADOFURO OSHI! grin

HALA MADRID!!! grin

All of a sudden, you're HALA-ing Madrid? Na wa oh. You no get shame.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by RuuDie(m): 5:55am On Apr 27, 2011
Personally, I feel Pep should not risk using Affelay for any of these Classico games. . . .Jenfren, Bojan and one or two of the other La Maisia youths on the cusp of the first team should be the back-ups just in case any thing happens to any of the first-teamers!

& for pete's sakes. . . .if Millito is available, why take the risk of playing Mascherano or Busquets at CB!!?
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 6:39am On Apr 27, 2011
hannie:

Guardiola is losing it  grin grin

I can imagine Mourinho laffing hard right about now!  grin

your brain went dead long ago, which aboki sell battery to u wey u take charge am? ADOFURO OSHI!  grin

HALA MADRID!!!  grin
who is this piece of dung. i think u and i need to have a date on this forum. though ur a waste of air time.dont u have  a real madrid thread somewhere? hala madrid ! i think u should say holla mourinho! even if he said your mama was a h** you'ld probably still "holla mourinho"  GET OFF THIS LINK!
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 7:14am On Apr 27, 2011
Truth be told, I think Mou is really taking things too far. As diplomatic and humble as pep
is, I have never seen him be so open in talks like this which means mou has gone out of his way.

We'll serve him the humble pie. grin angry
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by switch47(m): 7:26am On Apr 27, 2011
Yes the octopus has made madrid its choice. Lets wait and see how the jm boys will carry this out.if madrid qualifies perhaps the octopus can tell ajanlekoko 'i told u so'!
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 8:47am On Apr 27, 2011
switch47:

Yes the octopus has made madrid its choice. Lets wait and see how the jm boys will carry this out.if madrid qualifies perhaps the octopus can tell ajanlekoko 'i told u so'!

I'll just keep my fingers crossed jare undecided

eyoniggar:

Truth be told, I think Mou is really taking things too far. As diplomatic and humble as pep
is, I have never seen him be so open in talks like this which means mou has gone out of his way.

We'll serve him the humble pie. grin angry

I don't think Pep's rant served much purpose. He just showed himself as an inexperienced coach. The Madrid coach and players were just trying to goad him. It only shows two things, either he has too much respect for Jose and his team, or he's too naive.

Sort of like Xavi at the weekend saying the CDR was lowest in his list of priorities. Sometimes the Barca team and players say a lot of nonsense, just like during the Cesc saga. They remain my team, but they must learn to zip it in times like this, and do their talking on the field.

I remember during Rijkaard's era, when we met Chelsea again, and Mou ranted about how Del Horno was unfairly sent off at Stamford Bridge for the foul on Messi. Rijkaard kept his cool, and even appealed to all cules to show Mou respect at the Camp Nou, being a former cule himself. Well, Rijkaard had the last laugh and we eliminated Chelsea and Mou. It's better not to get sucked up into these mind games, it will definitely affect concentration of the players, and they'll surely make mistakes. This is one time we need to focus, and focus hard.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by ogazi007(m): 9:06am On Apr 27, 2011
No Abidal,no Adriano,no Maxwell,no Bojan,now no Iniesta, i am scared,sorry to admit it folkz.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 9:12am On Apr 27, 2011
Mou and his mind games. In any case, Pep will always remain a modest coach with his use of words. Whatever †ђξ  outcome, I'd always be proud of †ђξ  boys. I just wish Keita could be brought on to replace Iniesta, and he on his own part justify that decision. And in defence, Puyol shud play left back while a busquet nd pique centre back may just be ok.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 9:24am On Apr 27, 2011
ogazi007:

No Abidal,no Adriano,no Maxwell,no Bojan,now no Iniesta, i am scared,sorry to admit it folkz.

No issues.
I don't even worry so much about the absent players. I don't even mind to lose. That's football, and right now the odds are very much against us. A depleted bench, tired players, an off-form Villa . . . let's pray and hope for some luck in this tie.

I actually expect an attacking display from Madrid in this tie. I just hope the boys can concentrate and keep it tight. We will definitely score, but they might outscore us like Inter last year. Focus, focus, focus, that should be the watchword for tonight.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by Pharoh: 9:54am On Apr 27, 2011
In iker the octopus we trust grin tongue

AjanleKoko:

Sort of like Xavi at the weekend saying the CDR was lowest in his list of priorities. Sometimes the Barca team and players say a lot of nonsense, just like during the Cesc saga. They remain my team, but they must learn to zip it in times like this, and do their talking on the field.

Honestly speaking the hatred towards mourinho from the barca camp is just too much, i shaked my head when i read that quote from xavi. Why will you participate in a cup competition that is of lower value and aim to win it only to turn back and badmouth it because madrid won the cup.

Johann cruff is another person who cannot hide his hatred for mourinho every day in day out. I said it before that after that five zero scoreline, the most important thing is to win the main cups which is copa and champions league. Park the bus or ugly football, it doesn't matter because it is a process by which overtime we learn to play against this new barca team.

Barca introduced a very team like kind of play in attacking and defending which is causing problems for other teams so i have no problem if other teams packs the bus. Both of them are great teams and we should just enjoy football without these hatreds. Pressure will begin to mount on pep if he doesn't win the champions league this season and the next season will obviously be tough for him.

I really wish he stays but i don't think he will stay at barca beyond 2012 in order to just fight and defeat mourinho or prove who is more superior. The 5 -0 is the only important edge and the fact that barca dominates madrid for now but the results are important and how long will the domination be.

I foresee a future internet mourinho versus pep just like the never endless ronaldo versus messy in goals.com website.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by ogazi007(m): 10:49am On Apr 27, 2011
@Ajenlekoko.

Fair enough if Madrid are ready to play foottie,more attacking line up from Mau would be better for us,and the game of footie.i watched Manchester U vs schalk yesterday and the game was intresting,i saw two grate side trying to play,attack and they was never a dull moment all through the game.the two el classico we had fell short of the accepted standard of entertainment and joy that comes with the game IMO,it was more or less  a local league(Nigeria)where one team is trying to play and the other is been instructed to miss the ball but dont miss the leg.with this media altercation Mau has succeeded in drawing Pep into,
it can only get worse hence both teams would wanna turn this encounter into war,i wish we can keep our cool and play to earn  a decent result in Bernabau,we can always finish them in Camp nou.whatever happens,i want us to stay through to our tradition and it shall take us to Wembley.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by switch47(m): 11:03am On Apr 27, 2011
Iker the octopus says real madrid will be in wembley
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by RuuDie(m): 12:02pm On Apr 27, 2011
Since when did it become a sign of weakness to talk back or respond to goads. . . . if some other coach said something and JM didn't respond, everyone will chuck it down to JM's genius and conclude that he knows what he's doing - frankly, Pep has a right to respond, its not a sign of weakness or inexperience and if thats how he's gonna stir his words into action, so be it!
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by RuuDie(m): 12:09pm On Apr 27, 2011
No. . . . .rather what Barca players should learn to do sometimes is talk themselves up - they show way too much humility and keep too quiet atimes. Talk yourselves up and then go out there and prove it - simple!
I saw the Jack Wilshere tweet before the 1st leg match against Barca - "Up for it. . ." and we all saw at the game, that he was indeed up for it! Thats what some of these Barca boys need to do atimes.

And truth be told, ask any Madrid fan which they would prefer - a shot at the UCL or winning the CDR!? If RM don't make the UCL final, do you think the CDR is good enough consolation to cling to. . . . .so Xavi has a point when he says the CDR isn't at the very top of their priorities, not losing to RM, that was and still is!
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by montelik(m): 2:04pm On Apr 27, 2011
RuuDie:

Since when did it become a sign of weakness to talk back or respond to goads. . . . if some other coach said something and JM didn't respond, everyone will chuck it down to JM's genius and conclude that he knows what he's doing - frankly, Pep has a right to respond, its not a sign of weakness or inexperience and if thats how he's gonna stir his words into action, so be it!

Different managers have their strengths and weaknesses, styles and quirks. Good coaches know what they are good at stick to it. They don't allow themselves to be drawn into scenarios that don't suit them. I recall when Benitez was still at Liverpool and he made his famous attack on Ferguson. I instantly felt Liverpool would regret it. Why? Because coaches like Rafa (and Guardiola) are not bombastic, ego filled, spotlight loving or "controversial" figures. That is not their style or strength. It is unlikely that Guardiola words will fire up his team, in fact it will most likely puzzle his players & fans, as it is out of character for him. It could backfire.

Some players and coaches know how to trash talk, goad and get in your opponents head, but for some that is not where their strengths lie. Guardiola doesn't seem to me a manager that is good at this stuff. His strengths lie elsewhere.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 2:13pm On Apr 27, 2011
montelik:

Different managers have their strengths and weaknesses, styles and quirks. Good coaches know what they are good at stick to it. They don't allow themselves to be drawn into scenarios that don't suit them. I recall when Benitez was still at Liverpool and he made his famous attack on Ferguson. I instantly felt Liverpool would regret it. Why? Because coaches like Rafa (and Guardiola) are not bombastic, ego filled, spotlight loving or "controversial" figures. That is not their style or strength. It is unlikely that Guardiola words will fire up his team, in fact it will most likely puzzle his players & fans, as it is out of character for him. It could backfire.

Some players and coaches know how to trash talk, goad and get in your opponents head, but for some that is not where their strengths lie. Guardiola doesn't seem to me to a manager that is good at this stuff. His strengths lie elsewhere.

I fully agree. Don't play to your opponents' rule, create your own. Period.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 3:59pm On Apr 27, 2011
switch47:

Iker the octopus says real madrid will be in wembley

Dude, what's it wit ur obsession with d octopus?
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by sweetguy10(m): 4:20pm On Apr 27, 2011
Suddenly fellow cules have developed a cold feet because of mouniru,well whateva hapns 2nite i'm forever a barca fan.it's clear that pep is frustrated at the moment due to the injury crisis and some how mou dragged him into his(mou) most potent weapon- the media where he reigns supreme.The only way mou can win is by playing dirty and his media whinning earned him a portugese ref. IF he truly is the 'special one' some fools think him to be, he should play good footie and forgo plans of breaking xavi/ini/messi's leg. FORZA BARCA
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by sweetguy10(m): 4:21pm On Apr 27, 2011
Suddenly fellow cules have developed a cold feet because of mouniru,well whateva hapns 2nite i'm forever a barca fan.it's clear that pep is frustrated at the moment due to the injury crisis and some how mou dragged him into his(mou) most potent weapon- the media where he reigns supreme.The only way mou can win is by playing dirty and his media whinning earned him a portugese ref. IF he truly is the 'special one' some fools think him to be, he should play good footie and forgo plans of breaking xavi/ini/messi's leg. FORZA BARCA
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by switch47(m): 4:54pm On Apr 27, 2011
@mcleo007
ogbeni!! I love and enjoy good føotball that is why i love a team like barcelöna fc, i was in oxford during the last world cup i made huge bets on 365 bets based on paul's predictions then & my british nephews believed paul was just lucky. It was fun then. And now the fun continues,i realy want to see how this one plays out i love this game of football becos i know whatever the outcome today barcelona will still entertain me. Whats the thrill? Its a case of an unstopable force(barcelona) colliding with an imovable object (real madrid) issue is,is the sword mightier than the shield? The thrill is geting to see my favourite spanish club play and the mystry behind a psychic octopus playing the bookie. The thrill is will it be wrong this time?? And why all the injuries coming now to Barça? Omo whatever happens enjoy football.today na today!!
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 5:30pm On Apr 27, 2011
Mou has no class. He acts so unrefined. I think Pep just got sick of his trash talk and decided to give it to him hot.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by Stealthy(m): 6:16pm On Apr 27, 2011
I agree that Pep shouldn't have allowed mou to drag him into the cesspit-it's another sign of naivety by our young coach.

I'm not happy about ini's injury. Did he get injured in training or against osasuna?
We can beat madrid or at least get a score draw if we line up like so:
Valdes
Alves-Puyol-Pique-Masch
Xavi-Busi-Keita
MVP

No point putting Puyol @LB. He'll be outrun by mou's wingers all night.
Messi should play on the right-it's less crowed than the centre & he will definitely draw players out of position, creating space for villa & pedro to do damage.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by Stealthy(m): 6:32pm On Apr 27, 2011
With my line up, we still have a CB MF & FW in reserve - milito, thiago, afellay. Fontas would have been an option but he has played 0 mins since his temporary promotion (why pep?).
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by A40(m): 6:45pm On Apr 27, 2011
medjai:

Mou has no class. He acts so unrefined. I think Pep just got sick of his trash talk and decided to give it to him hot.
He had better give it to him on the pitch cos he looks rattled!! The whole team looks rattled. I also think the octopus thing is a gimmick but its down for your players to do the bidness on the pitch
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by RuuDie(m): 6:50pm On Apr 27, 2011
I still disagree about Pep's response. . . . . . Rafa's scenario was different, he wanted to engage SAF in mind games; nothing in Pep's responses suggest he's doing so. He is simply just broken his silence to show a bit of the anger in him.

Barca players puzzled or befuddled by Pep's comments  grin
Not a chance in hell. . . . .tonight they are stepping out onto the Bernabeu pitch to make a very emphatic statement - watch and see!
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 7:07pm On Apr 27, 2011
I am really surprised by the comments being made here as regards peps lash out @ Mou. If I may ask, did you guys attentively
listen to his comments? He clearly stated the obvious with no sentiments attached making it known to mou that he is the fuckin BOSS
of the media and in the press room, and he'll do his own talking on the pitch,and the fact of the matter is, if he wants his relationship with him
spoilt because of what he might be discussing with perez  and co, then he should go ahead. This is coming from the major line Mou dropped:

"Now there is a third group, which is only [Guardiola], that criticises referees when they get decisions right! There is a new meaning to [football] now. In his first season [Guardiola] lived the scandal of Stamford Bridge [in the semi-final], last year he played against a 10-man Inter. Now he is not happy with refs getting it right. I am not asking the referee to help my team. If the referee is good everyone will be happy – except Guardiola. He wants them to get it wrong."

How can a coach say something like that to his fellow coach? And you think he'll seal his mouth and mute up?

Lets forget the mind games bullcrap, and face reality, Mou is a bigmouthed buffoon and he'll eat his cake and vomitt it al
at the same time.

And see as almost all ofuna dey fear sef.Mscheewww!! I dey vex. FC BARCA TONIGHT. 2-0 IYALAYA.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by scantee(m): 8:03pm On Apr 27, 2011
haaaaaa ronaldo is frustrated
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by elowa: 8:11pm On Apr 27, 2011
The boiz have bin impressive so far, i hope we take this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (100)

Liverpool Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 3) On 11th March 2020 / Portugal Vs France : Euro 2016 Final - (1 - 0) On 10th July 2016 / UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.