Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,417 members, 7,836,665 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (104220 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 11:15am On Apr 28, 2011
holydante:

Even Spain’s World Cup-winning coach, the former Real boss Vicente del Bosque had been left wondering aloud whether the atmosphere surrounding the matches was now becoming so poisonous that it might “seep into the international team dressing room.”

I voiced the same concern after the game. All because of Mou's glory-seeking. He's not Spanish anyway and doesn't believe in NT footie, he only wants to play club footie, get his trophies and backside kissing from press and his adoring crowd. Barca and Madrid are team-mates for Spain, and they have won and lost to each other over the years. Yes there is rivalry, but we've also seen a unity like never before, since the time of Luis Aragones. I am genuinely concerned that the fragile peace in Spain's dressing room may have been damaged.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by cisse7575(m): 6:01pm On Apr 28, 2011
mou talk without thought. he weeps like a maggot of a rotten animal whenever the officiatn is so right like yesterday.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 7:20pm On Apr 28, 2011
I hope to see most of the subs fielded for the real socidedad match this saturday. We need to keep them gingered
just in case of any emergency replacement as this season is approaching its toughest peak.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by scantee(m): 8:31am On Apr 29, 2011
guys is like messi injured. i just read the news this morning
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 8:42am On Apr 29, 2011
scantee provide source.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by ogazi007(m): 10:07am On Apr 29, 2011
I read the story too,but i guess it was just a minor knock or else the news would have been on our official website by now.whatever happens i just wanna see the bigger bois on the bench against real sociedad so that we dont give rooms to Madrid to have a chance on tuesday.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 1:47pm On Apr 29, 2011
medjai:

Mou is one gaffer that has really benefitted from poor officiating.
In his time with Porto, when they played United in the CL, Scholes had a clean goal that was disallowed. If that goal had stood, Porto would have been knocked out and Mou would have been an unknown element in the coaching world today.
With Inter last year, Milito's offside goal was allowed to stand when the played us in the semis.
In the Copa this season, Madrid would have been knocked out by Sevilla if Fabiano's goal was allowed. The ball clearly crossed the line.
It's really annoying when Mou keeps ranting and ranting about the "scandal of Stamford Bridge"
More on Mou's hypocrisy
http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editorial/2011/04/29/2463454/scholes-2004-abidal-2009-milito-2010-jose-mourinho-is-a
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 2:24pm On Apr 29, 2011
Thank u Medjai. Was about posting tha link here for fellow Culeans to read. Mourinho and his big mouth has been served tha humble pie!
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 4:08pm On Apr 29, 2011
Line up for Saturday's game: Valdés, Pinto, Alves, Piqué, Xavi, Villa, Messi, Mascherano, Keita, Sergio, Pedro, Milito, Afellay, Jeffren, Fontàs (26), Thiago (30), Montoya (40), Sergi Roberto (28), and Gerard Deulofeu (41). From TotalBarca.

medjai:

More on Mou's hypocrisy
http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editorial/2011/04/29/2463454/scholes-2004-abidal-2009-milito-2010-jose-mourinho-is-a

Madridistas will post 100 articles where 'the world' agrees that Barca is a team of cheating referee-buying scumbags, who by the way play fantastic football.

CR7: Barca are a fantastic team but they cheat too much.
Adebayor: Barca are a fantastic team , but they cry too much.
Mou: Barca are a fantastic team, the players are fantastic, even their coach is fantastic, but they have bribed the entire world to award red cards in their favour.

Gone are they days when people used to lose quietly. Now, we hear stuff like this:

'We were controlling the game before the red card. We had a plan to keep the game at 0-0, then bring on 3 forwards, and now move to a phase 3 with a number 10 behind the three forwards'. Na so. The game na playstation?

We should ask for Barca's 'Hypothetical' version:

'We were doing okay. Real don't even want the ball right now, and we've been diving every time they try to get physical. That has slowed them down somewhat. But we know it's only a matter of time before they ask for their red card, and we'll plead for Stark to give it to them. We'll then take them apart.'.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by cisse7575(m): 4:35pm On Apr 29, 2011
dont u think it is time we forget about the negative coach and start talking about ucl final at wembley, 2nd leg or not?
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by holydante(m): 4:44pm On Apr 29, 2011
guys,

the world is seeing that Portuguese translator the way he really is, cynical and hates loosing fairly. The UK Telegraph and Italian Press has it on him. I cant fit shout again

On to the next one, Anoeta .

Andres and Puyi out for the trip, Gerard Deulofeu from the youth team, what is his pedigree guys??
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by cisse7575(m): 6:01pm On Apr 29, 2011
Guys, Mou is a disgrace to the football world. I think not only Uefa should ban him but also Fifa. You must have manners as a coach, and respect your counterparts, but he is so arrogant and think he's so free with words, but he is a fool.

Please guys let's put his issue aside and let's us talk about the final at wembley, pls, do you think anybody can stop us this season, or is it going to be like Liverpool vs Ac Milan in 2005 when liver pool won and after two years again it was Liverpool and Ac Milan and Milan win that, do you think Man Utd is going to win this as history may repeat itself?
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by Stealthy(m): 10:05pm On Apr 29, 2011
AjanleKoko:

Line up for Saturday's game: Valdés, Pinto, Alves, Piqué, Xavi, Villa, Messi, Mascherano, Keita, Sergio, Pedro, Milito, Afellay, Jeffren, Fontàs (26), Thiago (30), Montoya (40), Sergi Roberto (28), and Gerard Deulofeu (41). From TotalBarca.

Madridistas will post 100 articles where 'the world' agrees that Barca is a team of cheating referee-buying scumbags, who by the way play fantastic football.

Mou: Barca are a fantastic team, the players are fantastic, even their coach is fantastic, but they have bribed the entire world to award red cards in their favour.

Gone are they days when people used to lose quietly. Now, we hear stuff like this:

'We were controlling the game before the red card. We had a plan to keep the game at 0-0, then bring on 3 forwards, and now move to a phase 3 with a number 10 behind the three forwards'. Na so. The game na playstation?

'We were doing okay. Real don't even want the ball right now, and we've been diving every time they try to get physical. That has slowed them down somewhat. But we know it's only a matter of time before they ask for their red card, and we'll plead for Stark to give it to them. We'll then take them apart.'.

I'm very surprised to see Deulofeu in the list. Hmmm - the guy might not play, but Pep obviously considers him one to make this team in the not-too-distant future. I've seen his vids and he's something special.

All in all, a lot of youth players in the team - do we finally see Fontas play?

Sociedad is only 3 points above the relegations spots, so they'll not lie down easily.

Here's my line-up for the match:

Valdes

Montoya-Pique-Milito-Masch

Thiago-Busi-Keita

Afellay-Villa-Jeffren

Subs to be used: Pedrou, Fontas, Sergi
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 11:02pm On Apr 29, 2011
AjanleKoko:

I expect a tight game. Sociedad are battling relegation and would give a serious fight. I love what I saw from Sergi Roberto in midweek, I'd love to see him play. He's attracting lots of serious interest from England.
I'd love Alves to get a rest in this one. He has played in almost all our matches this season. I won't be surprised if he has more appearances than Valdes this season.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by cisse7575(m): 11:14pm On Apr 29, 2011
all first 11 but only villa should not be rested. we must rmember d 2nd leg of ucl against madrid. we must disgrace them
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 5:45am On Apr 30, 2011
mou is not a perfect human being
real madrid fans at times may want him to talk a little more less even if its the truth.
the world will never be ready for the truth.
but to call him a disgrace,,
if I said whats on my mind''my career on nairaland will end here'' using his words.

@cisse use your brains more effectively, will you?
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 30, 2011
Cules, is Puyol's exclusion from the squad that will take on Real sociedad, as a result of injury or simply to rest him, given that he completed 90 mins in the Bernabeu? I want him to play on tuesday. His presence is always a big boost.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by cisse7575(m): 8:17am On Apr 30, 2011
@usbcable,let me tell u this: mou,his players and fans are all the same. articles of no commercial value, poor manners
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by Stealthy(m): 8:35am On Apr 30, 2011
Johnpaul88:

Cules, is Puyol's exclusion from the squad that will take on Real sociedad, as a result of injury or simply to rest him, given that he completed 90 mins in the Bernabeu? I want him to play on tuesday. His presence is always a big boost.

Puyol is being rested. Messi has a slight knock. Pep has realized that we don't need to win all the remaining league matches. We need 7 points from now to ensure we win the league (assuming real win all their remaining matches).
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by Krayola(m): 8:50am On Apr 30, 2011
Mourinho the delusional chump.
[flash=600,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cAJYAfcMgI?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0"></param><param name=[/flash]

The person that made this video is a super hero. The guy try
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by RuuDie(m): 10:05am On Apr 30, 2011
Krayola:

Mourinho the delusional chump.
[flash=600,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cAJYAfcMgI?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0"></param><param name=[/flash]

The person that made this video is a super hero. The guy try

You can say that again. . . .great presentation grin
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 11:51am On Apr 30, 2011
RuuDie:

RuuDie:

I KNOW SOME PEOPLE WHO WILL LOOK THE OTHER WAY AND PRETEND NOT TO SEE THIS VIDEO. HOPE THEY SEND IT TO MR MOURINHO'S IN BOX.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by khanye(m): 2:07pm On Apr 30, 2011
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by khanye(m): 2:38pm On Apr 30, 2011
This argument is not here and there.

Barcelona's style of play is as simple as this:
Barcelona pass the ball around a lot. They are really good at that, and because they're not physically very strong, they don't like to run into walls of defence, or play long balls at a striker. They're also not great at long range shooting. So they just pass right, pass left, pass front, pass back, for 90 minutes, while waiting for an opportunity to pass into space and score a tip-tap goal.

End result - opposition can't get the ball. So opposition usually gets physical with Barca players to get the ball off them. Sometimes they do, and then they can play their way, which is BOOM!! up top to the 7 foot striker in the box. Sometimes this works, they score.

Usually it doesn't, cos Barca players can keep the ball very well. So the opposition gets frustrated and starts to get physical with Barca. End result? Fouls and more fouls. Barca players like fouls, it wins them the ball back. So they milk any foul opportunity, and fall like dead men at the slightest contact. The opposition guy would prolly have lunged in for the tackle anyway, or shown studs in a desperate attempt to get the ball.

The end result? Opposition keeps conceding free kicks and penalties, picking up cards in the process. If this continues, or increases in tempo, a red card might just show up at some point.

Ironically, even spectators, especially those that watch the EPL, would have been thoroughly fed up with proceedings. They usually expect end to end action, men running in all directions, almost like grid-iron American football. Which is what accounts for scores like 5-3, 7-4, in the EPL.

The truth is, only four kinds of results are possible when you play teams like Barca. Well, three if you look at Mou's approach.

1. You don't tackle them, and lose 4-0 or 5-0, cos they will pass the ball into the net, like you weren't even there.

2. You tackle them and likely lose a player and still lose the game, maybe not 5-0.

3. You tackle them and the ref doesn't care so he doesn't penalise you as much. The game prolly will end in some sort of stalemate. Though you might snatch a victory if they make some sort of defensive mistake, as they are wont to do. Barcelona are not known for great defending. But you won't beat them 4-0 or 5-0.

4. You tackle them physically and close them down very quickly before they can pass around you. Not too many teams can do that, for a simple reason: Because of Barca's style of play, their players don't tire as quickly as other teams in the course of the game. But there are always days when the passing is below par, or they are just not physically up to it. Like Hercules, and even Arsenal at the Emirates. RVP or not, Arsenal were riding their luck at the Camp Nou. At the time Van Persie was sent off, the game was tied at 1-1, both goals scored by Barcelona.

It's highly unlikely that a second goal would not have come, given Arsenal's record at defending leads. In fact, scenario 2 would have occured, if not a sending off, then a penalty, when you look at the waves after waves of Barca attacks in the first half. Arsenal would have been extremely lucky to win that tie.

Real Madrid had scenarios 3 and 4 in mind in all the games. After having experienced scenario 1 in November, they decided they would not dare try to attack Barca. So far, they achieved scenario 3 in last week's Cup game, and a minimized scenario 2 in the preceding game. Unfortunately, in yesterday's game, it was scenario 2 all the way.

By the way, Spain played exactly the same way in the World Cup. They lost their first game, scored very few goals, and frustrated everybody. But they still won using the same tactics as Barcelona use. Of course there are less games in the World Cup, so you don't easily notice these things. But that is the way it is, and that is why Spain is suddenly the dominant country in world football.

I doff my hat to you ma man AjanleKoko for this . . . .
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by Krayola(m): 3:50pm On Apr 30, 2011
El Capitan is truly back. . . See as the guy shakara Pique for there. Who no go fear?!?!

Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 7:01pm On Apr 30, 2011
Xavi, Messi in; Fontas and Montoya also to start. Alves, Busquests, Villa, Valdes, Masch, all rested.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by Stealthy(m): 7:01pm On Apr 30, 2011
Lol! Madrid cannot stop losing at home! Spain is definitely Mou's nemesis. He came with an unbeaten home record and now he has already lost 3 out of 4 matches at home, lol!
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by Stealthy(m): 7:03pm On Apr 30, 2011
Interesting line-up for us:

Pinto

Montoya-Pique-Milito-Fontas

Xavi-Keita-Thiago

Afellay-Messi-Jeffren

There's less pressure on our guys, with Madrid losing, so hope the young guns can prove themselves.

I'm not too happy to see Messi not rested, but if he can go off after 60 or so mins, I'll be ok. Afterall, we can't play all youth in the league just yet since the title isn't won yet.

Our old nemesis Raul Tamudo is in the line-up for Sociedad. Abeg, make him no try to use us shine today o.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by cisse7575(m): 7:23pm On Apr 30, 2011
IS DIS MOU A GOOD COACH LOSING 2 HOME MATCHES CONSECUTIVELY? 4 DAYS INTERVAL. WIT 5-2 AGG?. HE IS D SPECIAL LOSER.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 8:03pm On Apr 30, 2011
If we win tonight, a draw against Espanyol would secure us the title. We already have a superior head to head over Madrid.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by scantee(m): 8:49pm On Apr 30, 2011
Maschrano don cause us this game
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by scantee(m): 8:55pm On Apr 30, 2011
i cant believe we just lost the game

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (100)

Liverpool Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 3) On 11th March 2020 / Portugal Vs France : Euro 2016 Final - (1 - 0) On 10th July 2016 / UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.