Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (103480 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (Go Down)

Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 6:20pm On May 12, 2011
[
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 6:41pm On May 12, 2011
it's done! i know @ least that the la liga is worth up to 10 copa del reys.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 6:48pm On May 12, 2011
Segio Busquets is to be investigated by UEFA, a fallout of the UCL semis, where he was accused of calling Marcelo a monkey:

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/918831/uefa-opens-inquiry-into-sergio-busquets-racism-claim

If found guilty he will be suspended for 5 matches, and may miss the final.

I guess I should say the politically correct thing and deplore the boy's conduct. But I'm sure even if he did say it, it was probably in the heat of the game, and he didn't really mean anything by it. Just the way sometimes people abuse themselves on NL when tempers are flying. After all there are 'monos' at Barca as well, Abidal, Alves, Keita, Thiago, even Jeffren.  But right now, Real will want to hold on to anything to get their own back on Barca. And they've already pushed for this.

Anyway rules is rules, and it'll be sad to see him out of the final, if he is found culpable. He's much maligned right now by the press, most of it unjustly in my view. He is a precocious player, and very clever.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 8:53pm On May 12, 2011
@ddippset,
why talk like a typical arsene wenger that discredit a cup simply becuase he dint win it.
if laliga is worth 10 of cdr why field ur strong XI save valdez.
go and read all previous comments by orlorfuna before the final. Then comeback and eat your words.msheeeew.

BTW
real has won the liga how many times?
and barsa has won the copa how many times?
now multiply the former question by 10 and tell me if you now can have a more reasonable view to winning the cdr.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 9:00pm On May 12, 2011
@aj,
i tire myself oooo.
make them let sleeping dogs rest jare.
racism is an incurable monster in football and seems not yet ready to die.
i disapprove biscuits ''jesture''(if at all true) but i hope the issue dont go further to cause more acrimony amongst them all.

but because na my favorite player na him the actor yab make them flog am small like diplomatic opj dey do for wazobia fm.lolz.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:40pm On May 12, 2011
usbcable:

@ddippset,
why talk like a typical arsene wenger that discredit a cup simply becuase he dint win it.
if laliga is worth 10 of cdr why field your strong XI save valdez.
go and read all previous comments by orlorfuna before the final. Then comeback and eat your words.msheeeew.

BTW
real has won the liga how many times?
and barsa has won the copa how many times?
now multiply the former question by 10 and tell me if you now can have a more reasonable view to winning the cdr.
what is the justification 4 a real fan to say we dont deserve to be in the uefa final? a team we beat fair and square 5-0, a team we beat 5 times in row, a team made up of players who cannot manage a 30% possession against us cus they not men enough to leave their goal mouth ! PLUS- arsenal, barca and real used to have a policy of using feeders and youngers 4 the cups until mourinho infiltrated the whole leagues with his win at all cost. mid-table teams used to be okay with the cup but now madrid glorifies it.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:46pm On May 12, 2011
50% of ronaldo's goals come from ozil's assists, 30% from de maria's penalty appeals(by diving in the box), 10% from indiscriminate shootings from every corner(that's y he could have 1000 shots on goal with only 20 goals) . MESSI HAS A KNACK FOR GOALS WHILE RONALDO HAS A HUNGER FOR GOALS.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 10:13pm On May 12, 2011
ddippset:

MATURELY  YOU THINK I GIVE A  HOOT? BUT OF COURSE HE WAS JOKING. ANY ONE  WOULD KNOW THAT. POINT IS I WONT MISS A CHANCE TO DISCREDIT HIM JUST LIKE THE MADRID GUYS WONT MISS A CHANCE TO DISCREDIT MESSI. HE IS OBSESSED. AND HE WAS ONE OF THE PIONEERS OF THE DIVING ART NOT BUSQUETS. 
MATURELY YOU THINK I GIVE A HOOT? BUT OF COURSE HE WAS JOKING. ANY ONE WOULD KNOW THAT. POINT IS I WONT MISS A CHANCE TO DISCREDIT HIM JUST LIKE THE MADRID GUYS WONT MISS A CHANCE TO DISCREDIT MESSI. HE IS OBSESSED. AND HE WAS ONE OF THE PIONEERS OF THE DIVING ART NOT BUSQUETS.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by cisse7575(m): 10:28pm On May 12, 2011
leave madrid alone. they've lost everything even the cdr cup is 'lost' by ramos. so, let's us celebrate the league title
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by cisse7575(m): 10:33pm On May 12, 2011
and look up 2 d ucl final @wembley against the best counter attacks team in the world.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 6:47am On May 13, 2011
obviously, somebody or ''somebodies'' cant seem to really read my words accurately.
when and where or even by anyone of real fans on nl said barcelona dont deserve to be in the ucl final.some of us even congratulated you.something I know your pompousity and ego would never let you do, if the reverse was the case. na wa o.
moreover, my last comment was a response to your degrading the cdr.
and using your statement as a yardstick, then tell me what you think of the number of liga titles won by real as against barsa's.
and why field your strong eleven in the final if indeed it was a worthless final.

I look forward to a nice ucl final, nevertheless.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 6:52am On May 13, 2011
cisse7575:

leave madrid alone.
that can only happen when he dies or real dies. Na hin sickness be that.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by montelik(m): 8:56am On May 13, 2011
cisse7575:

leave madrid alone. they've lost everything even the cdr cup is 'lost' by ramos. so, let's us celebrate the league title

LOL. Nice one. grin
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 9:28am On May 13, 2011
Guys,
Actually this year was a lot more prestigious for the CDR, since both contenders (Real Madrid and Barcelona) played in the final. So I won't start valuing cups like Xavi. We competed for it, and we lost.

Just like Iker has congratulated Barca for winning the league, we also congratulated Real for winning the cup. They're a great side, and deserve to win something. Just like CR in my view deserves to win something and be up there with the best. Not winning anything has affected his world ranking in the last year. Let's give honour to whoever deserves it.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by ogazi007(m): 9:42am On May 13, 2011
Biscuit is as important as messi to our style of play.he has not got a replacement as far as i am concern.i know he is not a racist,Madrid are only trying to discredit Barca in any possible way just to save face.i trust UEFA  they hardly passes unjustified judgement/punishment,hence i am optimistic the video  submitted by Madrid is not an enough proof to sanction anyone for an offence of this magnitude.i just want to see him in the finals even if they want to suspend him for 5 matches.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by scantee(m): 7:37pm On May 13, 2011
Congrats guys we are the champions, i have been so busy at work for a while now, we look forward to wembley

Barca for Double
viva fcb
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 7:57am On May 14, 2011
Biscuit wont be left out. He'll play @wembley.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by Stealthy(m): 3:11pm On May 15, 2011
For today and next week, I'll like Pep to rest most of the 1st team players, but also give some of them minutes to ensure match readiness for the 28th.

My line-up for today:

Valdes
Alves-Fontas-Abidal-Maxwell

Thiago-Masch-Keita

Afellay-Villa-Pedro
Subs: Puyol for Maxwell (Abidal moves to LB). Messi for Villa. Deulofeu for Pedro.

Next weekend:

Pinto

Batra-Fontas-Abidal-Adriano

Xavi-Busquests-Thiago

Bojan-Soriano-Nolito

Subs: Oier Olazabal for Pinto, Pique for Adriano (Abidal moves to LB). Iniesta for Xavi.

I'll like Pep to try Nolito-Soriano because they're both 24 (like Vasquez) and will most likely move on very soon if not given opportunities in the 1st team. These guys have set the Segunda division alight and it'll be nice to see how they can adapt to the senior team.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:48pm On May 15, 2011
as it seems now the entire 23 madrid players are contributing to win the pichichi trophy. so @ the end of the season just like us they will win two trophies also. the copa del rey and the pichichi trophy. maybe they should give them a cup instead of a shoe so they could lift it all together. new squad 4 depo. messi rested.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by Pharoh: 8:51pm On May 15, 2011
^^^

Can you stop complaining like a baby, whoever wins the pichichi deserves it so let it rest.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:08pm On May 15, 2011
Pharoh:

^^^

Can you stop complaining like a baby, whoever wins the pichichi deserves it so let it rest.
pharoh, pharoh, pharoh. would you just back up off me ! or are my comments getting to you? why dont you post yours and let me do mine? i suggest you read through this thread again from the start and then tell me what level of modesty exists here. if you refer to me once more i'd say what to you wouldn't like @ all. so back up !
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:34pm On May 15, 2011
Pharoh:

^^^

what's your allegience anyway? without mincing words i craVe for messi to be top scorer. for all the real barca fans will not understand the consequences of him missing out on it just yet until much later when our adversaries shall begin to rub it in, MR 'MATURE'
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 10:04pm On May 15, 2011
Trophy is being presented to the team! Ole Campions!

Messi has definitely conceded the Pichichi; I'm not surprised anyway. With 25+ assists this season, he played more for the team this year. That shows his game is changing, and he's becoming more of a creator rather than a poacher.
We hope and pray to see him at his absolute brilliant best, showing the Scummies how to play on the 28th. Lots of tough talking from their camp. I know it won't be a walkover for anybody, but we remain the favourites.

It was good to see the reserves get a full runout tonight. Fontas looked absolutely brilliant, even with his inxperience. He held the ball up well, pushed up confidently, and stayed with his eyes on the ball. He definitely should be in the senior side next year.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 11:49pm On May 15, 2011
ddippset:

what's your allegience anyway? without mincing words i craVe for messi to be top scorer. for all the real barca fans will not understand the consequences of him missing out on it just yet until much later when our adversaries shall begin to rub it in, MR 'MATURE'
eh ya,
i now feel your pain.
no wonder you always complained about RM players all wanting to pass to CR7.
actually its soo obvious as you say, but would you blame them or CR7.
its no shameful thing as you claim, its called ''all for one'' and ''one for all''.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 12:10am On May 16, 2011
UCL, i need that cup@!
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 1:02am On May 16, 2011
usbcable:

eh ya,
i now feel your pain.
no wonder you always complained about RM players all wanting to pass to CR7.
actually its soo obvious as you say, but would you blame them or CR7.
its no shameful thing as you claim, its called ''all for one'' and ''one for all''.
@usbcable. if the league was still 4 contention then the real madrid players would be looking for the back of the net and not looking for ronaldo and also messi could increase his tally, it's logic. also messi worked so hard and got to 52 a month ago when alot was @ stake and it would be difficult for him to get that tally some other season and now he's been rested. 4 me it's quite dis-heartening and ive to be frank about it.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by ogazi007(m): 10:09am On May 16, 2011
I was really impressed with Affelay in yesternight game,i am very sure Pedro will really need to up his game next season if he still want to be relevant to us.he was a bargain,i cant believe we got him for just 3m.its either Rosell is better than Larpota in terms of signing players,or Pep has really come of age to have make some incredible signing this season.Mascherano,Adriano,Affelay were all superb for us in their own diffrent ways.i hope we continue in that direction next season.Messi was restless,i just hope he is not angry for sitting on the bench,he likes playing all the time.Pep should talk to him to forget pichichi and concentrate on to unleash terror on MAN U defence.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by Akolawole(m): 10:15am On May 16, 2011
ddippset:

barca and real used to have a policy of using feeders and youngers 4 the cups until mourinho infiltrated the whole leagues with his win at all cost. mid-table teams used to be okay with the cup but now madrid glorifies it.

Are you sure of the line-ups of both teams in the last 4 seasons in the cups?
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 11:37am On May 16, 2011
Breaking News: UEFA has exonerated Busquets of the charge brought against him.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by ogazi007(m): 12:54pm On May 16, 2011
@Ajen!
Are you serious?i am gonna mix my lunch with one big stout, i do not care what time of the day its.
Goodnews of the season.Forza Barca.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 2:20pm On May 16, 2011
Ye the news is confirmed. Saw it on skysports NEWS this morin.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 16, 2011
RM wants Barca to fail by all means in the final, hence these frivolous and wicked slanders and make-ups. They cant stand the ignominy of seeing us win our 3rd CL while they are still in exile. God will pay them in their own coin by extending their drought. They should be celebrating their pichichi and broken copa instead of engaging in these cheap campaign of calumny. They will keep failing!

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100)

Liverpool Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 3) On 11th March 2020 / Portugal Vs France : Euro 2016 Final - (1 - 0) On 10th July 2016 / UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.