Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (103423 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 3:13pm On May 03, 2011
hannie:

see u all after the end of the game . . .

I tip Madrid to qualify . . . cool

You for tip Arsenal or Enyimba. Egbe tongue
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 03, 2011
It is always sweet to qualify for CL finals. We can't wait!
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by holydante(m): 3:32pm On May 03, 2011
hannie:

Tipper ko, trailer ni undecided

After the 1st leg, you scampered away to ur miserable assnal thread, after today you sure must retire to ur old peoples home.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by sweetguy10(m): 5:02pm On May 03, 2011
hannie:

So na arsenal fans u be? Shior alainironu ara galatia
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by ogazi007(m): 6:54pm On May 03, 2011
Good luck people!we must shame dirty animals tonight.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by Pharoh: 7:02pm On May 03, 2011
CONFIRMED LINE-UPS

BARCELONA

Valdes
Alves, Pique, Mascherano, Puyol
Xavi, Busquets, Iniesta
Pedro, Messi, Villa

SUBS: Oier Olazabal, Fontas, Abidal, Keita, Thiago, Jeffren, Afellay

REAL MADRID

Casillas
Arbeloa, Albiol, Carvalho, Marcelo
Lass, Alonso
Ronaldo, Kaka, Di Maria
Higuain

SUBS: Dudek, Nacho, Garay, Granero, Ozil, Adebayor, Benzema
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 8:42pm On May 03, 2011
45 minutes to Wembley. I see the game ending goalless. Our guys are playing very high up the pitch, they should just watch out because Madrid will be looking to hit us on the break.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 9:00pm On May 03, 2011
[size=20pt]G-O-A-L-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by otokx(m): 9:42pm On May 03, 2011
Congratulations Barcelona
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 9:44pm On May 03, 2011
We've done it guys. . . Wembley, here we come!
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 9:57pm On May 03, 2011
Congrats peeps. Espanyol next.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by scantee(m): 10:07pm On May 03, 2011
medjai:

We've done it guys. . . Wembley, here we come!

i can't wait
congrat guys
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by Stealthy(m): 10:13pm On May 03, 2011
I'm happy. The guys did just enough to qualify. I would have preferred 0-0 though. Why? Cos Marcelo's goal is the 1st to be scored by any Real Madrid player in Nou Camp since 2007!  I would have liked that record to continue, but no wahala sha.

Fortunately, we didn't get any suspensions for the final and also no injuries (Pedro should be fine hopefully).

We can start to prepare for the final and also prepare to celebrate winning la liga.

Pep can afford to rotate the squad in the upcoming league matches, once we lock in the league title.

Good night cules!
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 10:27pm On May 03, 2011
Stealthy:

I'm happy. The guys did just enough to qualify. I would have preferred 0-0 though. Why? Cos Marcelo's goal is the 1st to be scored by any Real Madrid player in Nou Camp since 2007!  I would have liked that record to continue, but no wahala sha.

Fortunately, we didn't get any suspensions for the final and also no injuries (Pedro should be fine hopefully).

We can start to prepare for the final and also prepare to celebrate winning la liga.

Pep can afford to rotate the squad in the upcoming league matches, once we lock in the league title.

Good night cules!

Well, we set a new record in the process. 17 European finals, one more than Real Madrid.
The guys played well, contained Real, and did not exert themselves at all. Real . . . well, they were lucky not to get a man sent off. What with all the overt physicality. Such a shame for a potentially great side.

Whatever happens, I hope Mou stays at Madrid for at least another season. He's the best motivator for the Blaugrana, it seems. Barcelona remains his nemesis, as he remains our Mephistopheles.

. . . and finally the 4 Clasicos end. They did prove to be top billing, an epic battle between the Merengues, and the Blaugrana. The feud was everything it promised to be. A bloody, bruising, clash.

Two draws and a win each for both side. All square, though it seems we slightly edged it, as the CL is more of the bitter pill to swallow. We meet again in the Spanish Super Cup, another set of two Clasicos. I honestly think we should let them win that, and opt out of the game undecided
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 10:53pm On May 03, 2011
Visca Barca! This is triumph for good football. See y'all at the finals. Hope that yeye octopus has been burnt! Welcome the Octopus Iniesta.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by hannie: 11:01pm On May 03, 2011
eyoniggar:

^^^^ Whos waiting to see oloriburuku like you after madrid crashes out of the competition.

You need to grow up.

I dont need to grow up again, am a FULL grown man, I guess maybe u and my monkey can do the growing up together . .Arrow!  angry

holydante:

Tipper ko, trailer ni undecided

After the 1st leg, you scampered away to your miserable assnal thread, after today you sure must retire to your old peoples home.

@Holydonkey  grin

bloody sule! u think say I be one of those waka pass posters for NL? all time cumulatively I am one of the 5 most regular posters in the Sports section and never run away even if I have lost a fat bet, so why should I run from a Barca thread that I have been chief tormentor of in the past 5/6 years . . .are u drunk on your own urine?  undecided

If you didnt need to see specsavers u would have noticed I hardly posted in the last 1 week or thereabouts so stop showing us your soiled yansh  grin

@Ajanlekoko and Stealthy

congrats on your win, but Marcelo's goal should have stood as CRON didnt commit any offence, whats with u guys and not winning except by having your way controversially?

Mourinho has his good self to blame for having so many options but allowing the sending off of Pepe get to him and thereby not doing enuff to ward off an impending ravaging by Messi, he had it coming but am sure HE WAS PSYCHOLOGICALLY TUNED OFF THE MOMENT PEPE GOT CARDED and there and then the game was won and lost.

Mourinho remains the best coach in the world . . .
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 11:03pm On May 03, 2011
hannie:

@Ajanlekoko and Stealthy

congrats on your win, but Marcelo's goal should have stood as CRON didnt commit any offence, whats with u guys and not having your ways controversially?

Mourinho has his good self to blame for having so many options but allowing the sending off of Pepe get to him and thereby not doing enuff to ward off an impending ravaging by Messi, he had it coming but am sure HE WAS PSYCHOLOGICALLY TUNED OFF THE MOMENT PEPE GOT CARDED and there and then the game was won and lost.

Thanks very much, and we appreciate the business cool

Good Night grin
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by ogazi007(m): 11:12pm On May 03, 2011
Congratulation people!the ref tried so hard not to red carded madrid players.they were looking for excuses,but the only one they had tonight was to go back home and start lamenting why they believed somuch on a mere animal ike(octopus).the octopus told mou that they were gonna be in wembley even if he decided to defend with 9men at home and cross his fingers that Barca will scored an own goal so that he can go and borrowed more defenders to come and play in camp nou.aside the usual rough taclkes by madista,i think they really came out to prove a point in this game,that they are an attacking side,that Barca can be beaten to their game if you are brave.i do not want mou to be sacked,he has done well for winning a trophy for them,i think he can work on the team and make them stronger next season,i am still of the opinion that this madrid squad has gotten more than enough talent and depth to compete favourably in Europe.i congratulated them for having seen semifinals but they need to support us to lift the trophy and maybe next season could be thier turn.Wembley here we come.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by hannie: 11:21pm On May 03, 2011
AjanleKoko:

Thanks very much, and we appreciate the business cool

Good Night grin

agbaya grin
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by khanye(m): 11:57pm On May 03, 2011
Wembley N☺Ni!!!!

Welcome Back Abidal. . .
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 12:07am On May 04, 2011
hannie:

I dont need to grow up again, am a FULL grown man, I guess maybe u and my monkey can do the growing up together . .Arrow!  angry

Oshi O da!! People like you in life can never live to witness good things that is attached with their destiny. Oponu alai lero. Last words for you.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:12am On May 04, 2011
What will i say ?

-Octopus is a prophet ?
-Mou is the world best coach ?
-HiTv is the world best television station?
-Barca plays in the Wembly final?

I think i will only say the last statement. Lol!
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 12:12am On May 04, 2011
khanye:

Wembley N☺Ni!!!!

Welcome Back Abidal. . .

He's the luckiest guy.
He played England in a friendly earlier this year, and wrote at the box office 'I will be back in May . . .'. Not even cancer could stop him!
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 12:15am On May 04, 2011
hannie:

@Holydonkey  grin

bloody sule! u think say I be one of those waka pass posters for NL? all time cumulatively I am one of the 5 most regular posters in the Sports section and never run away even if I have lost a fat bet, so why should I run from a Barca thread that I have been chief tormentor of in the past 5/6 years
Who asked for your CV? grin

hannie:

If you didnt need to see specsavers u would have noticed I hardly posted in the last 1 week or thereabouts

No one would have noticed grin grin

hannie:

@Ajanlekoko and Stealthy

congrats on your win, but Marcelo's goal should have stood as CRON didnt commit any offence, whats with u guys and not winning except by having your way controversially?

Higuain's goal you mean? Why should it have stood? There was a clear infringement on Masch by Ronaldo
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 12:52am On May 04, 2011
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by hannie: 1:26am On May 04, 2011
eyoniggar:

ode . . .I tried quoting but got no results . . .simple quoting, this ediot called Eyonitwit cant perform, shame on ur generation!

omode ise! awon egbon nile ni alainironu cool

medjai:

Who asked for your CV? grin
No one would have noticed grin grin
Higuain's goal you mean? Why should it have stood? There was a clear infringement on Masch by Ronaldo

My CV speaks for itsef, who are u on NL or even anywhere? U freaking donkey!

u now claim no one would have noticed how come holydokey noticed and instead claimed I scampered off away from ur thread? una be ediots of no origin, u sure say no be the same mama born una? grin

Thanks for the correction. Higuain's goal was legit and it was a tripped Ronaldo that INNOCENTLY got in Masch's way, so what are u yapping about?
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 2:03am On May 04, 2011
^^
Actually the ref disallowed the goal because Ronaldo had impeded a defender, albeit accidentally.
Though you could say that the goal could have stood, if the ref had seen Pique's foul on Ronaldo and allowed advantage play. But the ref had raised his hand before Higuain put the ball in the net.

If you look at the foul by Pique on Ronaldo, I think the goal should have been given. But the ref seems to have missed that one, and caught the trip by Ronaldo instead.
But Madrid have spent this CL tie complaining, rather than focus on the game. That, plus the overt fouling, in my opinion, is what did them in. If you're committing too many fouls, the other side is bound to make a meal of it, and the referee will react at some point. In tonight's game, MAscherano was clearly trying to get Adebayor sent off, but the ref didn't fall for it. Not to say that Adebayor helped the matter much, with his idiotic challenges.

I think too many games in such a short space of time is the real issue. That plus the Mourinho factor. Too much bad blood all round.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by hannie: 3:31am On May 04, 2011
Thank you for admitting the obvious . . .

I guess ur fellow cules would gladly call u out for agreeing that the Ref should have allowed the goal, I doubt Stealthy will differ though . . .
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 7:42am On May 04, 2011
That was never a goal in the first place. The ref had called for infringement b4 Higuain got to the ball, hence they (madrid players) did nt even celebrate. Go on youtube or other football sites and watch the replay. If the infringement was not made on Mash, he'd have challenged the ball with Higuain with ease. I guess what u shud be called for was the event that led to CR7's impeding by Pique, which in most opinion is a foul, and a free-kick would have been awarded. In all, †ђξ better team went thru.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by holydante(m): 9:03am On May 04, 2011
hannie:

@Holydonkey  grin

bloody sule! u think say I be one of those waka pass posters for NL? all time cumulatively I am one of the 5 most regular posters in the Sports section and never run away even if I have lost a fat bet, so why should I run from a Barca thread that I have been chief tormentor of in the past 5/6 years . . .are u drunk on your own urine?  undecided

If you didnt need to see specsavers u would have noticed I hardly posted in the last 1 week or thereabouts so stop showing us your soiled yansh  ;
In your delusional state and numb mind, you expect me to notice the number of posts you have racked up ? I have never clicked on your profile to even see what the components of your head looks like and surely dont ever expect me to condescend that low, and the cumulative you are talking about is made up of such verbosity you have been spewing on this thread and others? undecided

You are simply tormenting your ignorance and surely it adds or removes nothing to the wellbeing of Barcelona or any of its supporters; and for ''5-6 years'' of being on NL you still remain an anonymous on a site with just only 678,969 members as at this morning, you are surely a pathetic scenario to be used as a case study.

I am a busy fellar and will respond to you when i have the time on my hand.

Clap for your self
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by holydante(m): 9:10am On May 04, 2011
hannie:

squid worshipper!! Its only a half dimwit brain that will pipe low to bandy the supposed predictions of an animal (anyway your names are even the same, animal/ hannimal) that lives in the water as the future outcome of a 90 minutes homo sapien' activity.

Surely Madrid qualified on ur PSP1

Hala hala Hala hala hanniefool hannimal
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by holydante(m): 9:20am On May 04, 2011
hannie:

u now claim no one would have noticed how come holydokey noticed and instead claimed I scampered off away from your thread?
anuofia ezi bida, I noticed that Mes Que un Club Thread was no longer getting any gutter-laced curses from a certain hannimal and it started after the 2-0 bashing failure Madrid received at Bernabeu, and i wondered if it was a coincidence but surely i guessed you went to lick your wounds on Los Blancos failures coupled with the perennial disappointment of assnal. Only for you to surface yesterday with your yoke and burden and yet your squid disappointed you again.

My religion doesn't tolerate giving up after failures, otherwise I would gladly recccomend suicide fagging like the typical gaynner that you are to end your misery.

Miserable Hannimal

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (100)

Liverpool Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 3) On 11th March 2020 / Portugal Vs France : Euro 2016 Final - (1 - 0) On 10th July 2016 / UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.