Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Hurry Up, Jonathan - Reuben Abati - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hurry Up, Jonathan - Reuben Abati (16548 Views)

I Never Said Nigeria Will Burn If I Open Up – Jonathan’s Ex-adc, Col Adegbe / Fraudsters Set-Up Jonathan/Sambo Foundation, Dupe Over 100 / Nigeria Wont Break Up - Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hurry Up, Jonathan - Reuben Abati by Jerie(m): 4:58am On Feb 03, 2013
confusion247:
No vacancy in aso rock till 2019. Any attempt to go contrary to this, we will invoke the amalgamation clause and Nigeria will become history.

I advice that you start collecting signatures now, Nigerians need a president in 2015. Enough of Abati, PDP, Obasanjo, Sambo, and the clueless mechanic.
Re: Hurry Up, Jonathan - Reuben Abati by thaoriginator: 5:28am On Feb 03, 2013
OAM4J: Can somebody help us remind Uncle Joe that time is running out.

All we have so far are mere words, promises at best.

We need results and am not seeing any yet.

I wonder what excuse he now has, the cabals are no longer in power and yaradua don reach heaven/hell.

Its about time he change his wife's name from Patience to Quick-action cos some of us are running out of patience.
imagine gudluck without patience!

1 Like

Re: Hurry Up, Jonathan - Reuben Abati by ziccoit: 5:51am On Feb 03, 2013
confusion247:
No vacancy in aso rock till 2019. Any attempt to go contrary to this, we will invoke the amalgamation clause and Nigeria will become history.

By the time we amalgamate him with his fellow corrupt souls in Aso rock and bundle him out of office in 2015 you will understand the meaning of non-existing amalgamation clause.
Re: Hurry Up, Jonathan - Reuben Abati by rman: 6:25am On Feb 03, 2013
Almost three years after the article was written, its content is very much appropriate for the situation at hand.

Nothing is happening in Nigeria, it is indeed business as usuall.

1 Like

Re: Hurry Up, Jonathan - Reuben Abati by fkaz(m): 6:32am On Feb 03, 2013
Most people see Azikiwe jonathan as retard from outside, but immediately they joined his govt they become clueless also.
The only person who tend to be smart in his govt, was barth Nnaji and he was kicked out.

2 Likes

Re: Hurry Up, Jonathan - Reuben Abati by Nobody: 6:35am On Feb 03, 2013
confusion247:
You mean, you and your friends would invoke the amalgamation clause? abeg ooo, u be senator or representative?
Re: Hurry Up, Jonathan - Reuben Abati by Biggyd2: 6:46am On Feb 03, 2013
Ruben the journalist(as he then was)! I wonder what he would say to himself when he reads this article. My thinking is that Ruby went to Aso-rock and took some oath that he will become anti-masses or he went there, named his price and his soul was sold to the devil government. Lesson: never judge a book by its cover!

2 Likes

Re: Hurry Up, Jonathan - Reuben Abati by deletrue: 6:53am On Feb 03, 2013
OAM4J: Can somebody help us remind Uncle Joe that time is running out.

All we have so far are mere words, promises at best.

We need results and am not seeing any yet.

I wonder what excuse he now has, the cabals are no longer in power and yaradua don reach heaven/hell.

Its about time he change his wife's name from Patience to Quick-action cos some of us are running out of patience.
Everybody cannot be offered appointment under this government. The same will happen after 2015 when jona will still be there. Going by this your present level of forustation, am sure you will be admitted in one of your community clinics. Why not look for some other things to do for a living.

1 Like

Re: Hurry Up, Jonathan - Reuben Abati by eggheaders(m): 7:02am On Feb 03, 2013
having a good laugh mehn.where are the 40 men laptop crew.spewing gibberish at the yesterday men thread.with their I'd.iotic quotations and gbam.you guys should come over here to save abati from this shame of double speaking allegations.
Re: Hurry Up, Jonathan - Reuben Abati by OluEmmaAss: 7:02am On Feb 03, 2013
He ceased to be a journalist from d day he took up d appointment. What can't people do for money?
Re: Hurry Up, Jonathan - Reuben Abati by tantita(m): 7:12am On Feb 03, 2013
naija certainly hs a funny wy of handpickin leaders..hw did mikel who hsnt scored a single goal for chelsea in over five seasons nw n nt evn a regular dis season under benitez end up tkin a sport kick for d naija team in a major tournament as d afcon..beats me..myb its dsame reason a "nit wit" as jo n his evn dumber wife ended up as our leader..rubbish sentiment.(i hd no shoes/he's my brother n frm my place)..naija wk up we ar sleepin on duty, seriously is dis d best we cn offer oursef..a nation as carefree as dis is a danger to its self.
Re: Hurry Up, Jonathan - Reuben Abati by micklplus(m): 7:27am On Feb 03, 2013
In 2010, Abati "begged" oga jonah to hurry up. In 2013, oga Jonah is in perpetual auto reverse!

Its all coming back now! Provision for prostitutes---- mission house---Missionary position! And abati; a two faced chameleon is talking about "hurry"!!! Hurry ko, curry.

The only "hurry" in oga jonah's dictionary is the provision for prostitutes in the budget, have a mission house ( house party) and build an everlasting gate.
Re: Hurry Up, Jonathan - Reuben Abati by Aminumohd: 7:37am On Feb 03, 2013
If diz tenor is not enough to complete his work, he will do that when he comes back in 2015
Re: Hurry Up, Jonathan - Reuben Abati by omenka(m): 7:49am On Feb 03, 2013
Abati was blind when he wrote this piece but now he has seen the light!!!
Sometyms I tell myself, there's nothing as transient as one's conviction and persuation.
Re: Hurry Up, Jonathan - Reuben Abati by Maxymilliano(m): 8:00am On Feb 03, 2013
0AM4J I can really see you are doing a good job here, so because of the 'Hypocrisy Of Yesterday's Men' written by Abati, and a thread created for it by 7:42pm yesterday, you have to quickly dug into your archive to bring up this thread you created in 2010 and went ahead to use your position to push it to the front page.

Why not push both topics on the front page at the same time for readers to make better judgments if indeed Abati is a turncoat or not instead of looking for people to join your bandwagon? After all, your opinion on the subject matter tallies with most of the contributors so far and I'm sure you'll be happy now.

Similar way you acted on the 'Cleric attacks on El-Rufai over Jesus joke, you have to wait till over 12 hours the topic was created on Nairaland and for El-rufai to churn out a hurried apology before rushing both topics to the front page...

This is simply part of the hypocrisy of yesterday's men and you just exposed your biases.

1 Like

Re: Hurry Up, Jonathan - Reuben Abati by doofanc: 8:10am On Feb 03, 2013
Maxymilliano: 0AM4J I can really see you are doing a good job here, so because of the 'Hypocrisy Of Yesterday's Men' written by Abati, and a thread created for it by 7:42pm yesterday, you have to quickly dug into your archive to bring up this thread you created in 2010 and went ahead to use your position to push it to the front page.

Why not push both topics on the front page at the same time for readers to make better judgments if indeed Abati is a turncoat or not instead of looking for people to join your bandwagon? After all, your opinion on the subject matter tallies with most of the contributors so far and I'm sure you'll be happy now.

Similar way you acted on the 'Cleric attacks on El-Rufai over Jesus joke, you have to wait till over 12 hours the topic was created on Nairaland and for El-rufai to churn out a hurried apology before rushing both topics to the front page...

This is simply part of the hypocrisy of yesterday's men and you just exposed your biases.

If you had anything close to a functioning brain, you would have seen that d thread was NOT resurrected by OMA4J.

Really the sycophancy of laptop 40 lot can be really sickening sometimes. Angry

7 Likes

Re: Hurry Up, Jonathan - Reuben Abati by toksade: 8:16am On Feb 03, 2013
Ewo ewon arije ninu ibaje. Have you ever see a kid eating and abusing at the same time? It is not possible. Abati Ruben is just like Labaran Maku who protested against increase in pump price of petrol sometime ago and years latter started advocating for it. If others are eating and people are not invited, that is when those that were not invited will have eye to see and mouth to talk about misappropriation within the cycle of the people eating. But the moment they are invited to eat the story changes. That is why I can't trust those that call themselves opposition party in Nigeria. GOD SAVE NIGERIA...
Re: Hurry Up, Jonathan - Reuben Abati by Hardfact: 8:20am On Feb 03, 2013
Well, as we can see, that was then. This is now.

1 Like

Re: Hurry Up, Jonathan - Reuben Abati by jmaine: 8:26am On Feb 03, 2013
Maxymilliano: 0AM4J I can really see you are doing a good job here, so because of the 'Hypocrisy Of Yesterday's Men' written by Abati, and a thread created for it by 7:42pm yesterday, you have to quickly dug into your archive to bring up this thread you created in 2010 and went ahead to use your position to push it to the front page.

You shouldn't be surprised bruv . . . .Abati said it all on the thread below . . . . .

https://www.nairaland.com/1183571/hypocrisy-yesterday-men-reuben-abati

Hypocrisy of the MODS . . .A thread of 2010 hits the home page while a current article by the same Abati barely 24 hours old is ignored . . . .

Una dey Jonse una self . . . .

2 Likes

Re: Hurry Up, Jonathan - Reuben Abati by Hardfact: 8:29am On Feb 03, 2013
fkaz: Most people see Azikiwe jonathan as retard from outside, but immediately they joined his govt they become clueless also.
The only person who tend to be smart in his govt, was barth Nnaji and he was kicked out.
But many amongst us even NL endorsed his exit and felt it was the best that could have happened at that time.
Re: Hurry Up, Jonathan - Reuben Abati by miiraaj: 8:36am On Feb 03, 2013
doofanc:

If you had anything close to a functioning brain, you would have seen that d thread was NOT resurrected by OMA4J.

Abeg, no vex! They are only doing their Jobs. But I must admit,d mods are sometimes not being fair on the kind of topics dt make front page.
Re: Hurry Up, Jonathan - Reuben Abati by Maxymilliano(m): 8:38am On Feb 03, 2013
doofanc:

Whatever you like you say, the person my post was meant for knows how he went about resurrecting the topic and posting the link of a dead topic on another thread, knowing fully well it'll sure arouse enough curiosity for the topic to be restored back to life.

Good to know you have a functioning brain, the shadow is your friend, the night your domain... Enjoy the bliss...
Re: Hurry Up, Jonathan - Reuben Abati by paul234(m): 8:42am On Feb 03, 2013
Last to comment
Re: Hurry Up, Jonathan - Reuben Abati by takedat(m): 8:43am On Feb 03, 2013
Maxymilliano:

Whatever you like you say, the person my post was meant for knows how he went about resurrecting the topic and posting the links on another thread just to be seeing as making a point.

Good to know you have a functioning brain, the shadow is your friend, the night your domain... Enjoy the bliss...
Gentlemanly response!
Re: Hurry Up, Jonathan - Reuben Abati by gerald09(m): 8:44am On Feb 03, 2013
Jonathan has no plans to change Nigeria, he runs this country the same way staffs of ministry run their offices, (I don't care character). With time changes will happen. This so called "men" that are still rule Nigeria with the "business as usual" philosophy breaking news u guy are about to witness the rise of a new breed of Nigerians, since jonathan refuses to change the way tins are done it time to change the way people are done.
Its funny that this politicians still expect Nigerians to be weak fool who jt sits and let things happen (like a poor man with 17 children hopin 1 day 1 of whom will become president) by 2015 Ѿε̲̣̣̣̥ will take matters to our own hand to secure a great Nation for our children whether una like am or not. For ova 40 yrs nigerians have bin patient and prayerful for change, but it seems like God himself has approved this revolution. (... He hardened the heart of the Pharaoh to prove is strength). Africa will change, Nigeria will change. I refuse to believe the fact that Africans are meant to live in everlasting suffering. The western where not created above us the fought to be above us, Ѿε̲̣̣̣̥ can fight to b equals. Keep pushing africans to the wall eventually that wall will become our weapon!
Re: Hurry Up, Jonathan - Reuben Abati by Geophem(m): 8:51am On Feb 03, 2013
Sheriff©:
This fool called ABATI is now the spokesman of the MuMu called Jonathan.... Awon wèyray eniyón!
[color=#990000], exactly my point now that the foolish ruben abati is now with jonathan, let him show him this aticle, omo ale gbogbo
Re: Hurry Up, Jonathan - Reuben Abati by souleymon(m): 8:51am On Feb 03, 2013
and to think that same Reuben has Forgotten how he hastened the President
After taking Political Appointment
Re: Hurry Up, Jonathan - Reuben Abati by Joey82(m): 9:05am On Feb 03, 2013
this is reuben in his glory days, when his articles used to give the common man hope.
jona may not be as clueless as we think, at least he made sure reuben left us to join them so his pen's ink will cease 4ever.
sometimes i wonder what reuben thinks in his quiet time. its no easy feat to be double faced.

1 Like

Re: Hurry Up, Jonathan - Reuben Abati by adesoyta: 9:11am On Feb 03, 2013
I so much respect Dr Abati since his day 4m Guardian & gradually losing his face.He shld pls βε̲̣ advised not to join issue ѠĪŦĤ his associates in Aso the̶̲̥̅̊ likes of D.Ok... & L.Mak A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ saying the̶̲̥̅̊ truth at all time.Tell ur Boss the̶̲̥̅̊ truth state of dis nation.GEJ is non -performer.
Re: Hurry Up, Jonathan - Reuben Abati by sonickay(m): 9:13am On Feb 03, 2013
Sheriff©:
This fool called ABATI is now the spokesman of the MuMu called Jonathan.... Awon wèyray eniyón!
cant beliv dis is d same Reuben i know, people change o. BTW, wat av dey done to dis guy and Guardian newspapers
Re: Hurry Up, Jonathan - Reuben Abati by adesoyta: 9:17am On Feb 03, 2013
I so much respect Dr Abati since his day 4m Guardian & gradually losing his face.He shld pls βε̲̣ advised not to join issue ѠĪŦĤ his associates in Aso the̶̲̥̅̊ likes of D.Ok... & L.Mak A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ saying the̶̲̥̅̊ truth at all time.Tell ur Boss the̶̲̥̅̊ true state of dis nation.GEJ is a non -performer.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mob Demolish PHCN Lagos Office Over Crazy Bill / Bashir Ahmed Posted Fake News Claiming EU Commended Buhari On Kankara - SR / Osinbajo Meets Doctors Via Zoom To End Strike, NMA Adamant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.