Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,036 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Help, I Think I Have ADHD - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help, I Think I Have ADHD (599 Views)

7 Signs That Indicate Your Child May Have ADHD / Where Can I Get ADHD MEDICATION In Lagos. / Masturbation: I Think I Have PE And ED, I'm Just 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, I Think I Have ADHD by Deboy01: 10:19pm On Apr 17, 2018
Hello guys
So growing up i used to be very resless(i still am)
Someone said i might have ADHD bu then i was doing well in school so my mum didnt believe.
But throughout uni, i have had serious issues focusing and my grades have taken the fall for it.
I also find it difficult to sit in one place or to not touch stuff.
Its like i'm constantly on steroids.
I'm also very forgetful, I cant remember what happened few minutes back clearly.
And yes, i get very bored and lonely, im constantly on whatsapp.

However, patterns and numbers come very easily,very very easily.
I checked online and all of this are symptoms.
In all honesty, i dont like this life at all, I just want to be normal.
Can someone prescribe a drug or if you know any good therapist
Am in Ibadan
Re: Help, I Think I Have ADHD by ipobarecriminals: 10:45pm On Apr 17, 2018
sad go see ur Dr asap.*o
prescribe melicine for OP*Next patient!
Re: Help, I Think I Have ADHD by babyt66: 9:42am On Apr 19, 2018
Use celloq10 and ultramega
Watsapp me on 08032493281
Re: Help, I Think I Have ADHD by TomTheleader: 11:18am On Apr 19, 2018
ADHD natural remedies.

ALOE BITS N’ PEACHES

Forever Aloe Bits N’ Peaches is another source of 100% stabilized Aloe vera juice with the little pieces of peach. For centuries, people around the world used Aloe vera because of the health-giving properties of this plant. The addition of peaches provides carotenoids – compounds valuable to the health of our immune system.

FOREVER ROYAL JELLY

Royal Jelly will strengthen your energy and immune system. People regularly use this wonderful gift of nature to improve their general condition, increasing resilience and the ability to return to physical strength and full intellectual capabilities Royal Jelly can benefit the skin and hair also. Our Royal Jelly is gathered from dry, remote, high desert regions where pristine conditions provide the ideal environment for its harvestation.

FOREVER GARLIC-THYME

Garlic and thyme, two powerful antioxidants, are combined to create a great tool to help to preserve our health. We use garlic prophylactically when we fear that our resistance to various infections may not be strong enough.

FOREVER KIDS

Forever Kids – a product in which vitamins and minerals are combined with biologically active phytochemicals derived directly from fresh vegetables, as well as citrus bioflavonoids. Forever Kids is a highly concentrated form of all precious natural ingredients. Good for kids and adults.

FOREVER LITE ULTRA – PROTEIN/VITAMIN/MINERAL SHAKE WITH AMINOTEINE

Forever Lite Ultra – a vegetable protein shake with aminoteine, is a great addition to a healthy lifestyle. It combines the modern style of thinking with technological achievements, to help you lead a healthy diet which will be part of healthy lifestyle. Forever Lite Ultra supplies the body with 18 essential amino acids, both endo- and exogenous.

FOREVER NATURE-MIN

Forever Nature-Min is an advanced, multi-mineral recipe that uses bio-available forms of minerals for the most efficient absorption. It is a source of minerals and trace elements in appropriately selected proportions. It is based on the basis of natural, chelated mineral deposits from marine fauna and flora collected from the bottom of the prehistoric ocean. Nature-Min provides most of the minerals found in the human body in the best possible proportions.

Contact me for more information

Re: Help, I Think I Have ADHD by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 19, 2018
TomTheleader:
ADHD natural remedies.

ALOE BITS N’ PEACHES

Forever Aloe Bits N’ Peaches is another source of 100% stabilized Aloe vera juice with the little pieces of peach. For centuries, people around the world used Aloe vera because of the health-giving properties of this plant. The addition of peaches provides carotenoids – compounds valuable to the health of our immune system.

FOREVER ROYAL JELLY

Royal Jelly will strengthen your energy and immune system. People regularly use this wonderful gift of nature to improve their general condition, increasing resilience and the ability to return to physical strength and full intellectual capabilities Royal Jelly can benefit the skin and hair also. Our Royal Jelly is gathered from dry, remote, high desert regions where pristine conditions provide the ideal environment for its harvestation.

FOREVER GARLIC-THYME

Garlic and thyme, two powerful antioxidants, are combined to create a great tool to help to preserve our health. We use garlic prophylactically when we fear that our resistance to various infections may not be strong enough.

FOREVER KIDS

Forever Kids – a product in which vitamins and minerals are combined with biologically active phytochemicals derived directly from fresh vegetables, as well as citrus bioflavonoids. Forever Kids is a highly concentrated form of all precious natural ingredients. Good for kids and adults.

FOREVER LITE ULTRA – PROTEIN/VITAMIN/MINERAL SHAKE WITH AMINOTEINE

Forever Lite Ultra – a vegetable protein shake with aminoteine, is a great addition to a healthy lifestyle. It combines the modern style of thinking with technological achievements, to help you lead a healthy diet which will be part of healthy lifestyle. Forever Lite Ultra supplies the body with 18 essential amino acids, both endo- and exogenous.

FOREVER NATURE-MIN

Forever Nature-Min is an advanced, multi-mineral recipe that uses bio-available forms of minerals for the most efficient absorption. It is a source of minerals and trace elements in appropriately selected proportions. It is based on the basis of natural, chelated mineral deposits from marine fauna and flora collected from the bottom of the prehistoric ocean. Nature-Min provides most of the minerals found in the human body in the best possible proportions.

Contact me for more information

lol...una dey sell everything

(1) (Reply)

Strictly For Doctors / Forever Living Products / Skin To Skin: How To Prevent Her From Getting Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.