Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Offa Banks Robbery: Son Of NADECO Chieftain, Ayo Opadokun Among Arrested Suspect - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Offa Banks Robbery: Son Of NADECO Chieftain, Ayo Opadokun Among Arrested Suspect (42154 Views)

Counsel Withdraws As Offa Banks’ Robbery Suspects Are Arraigned / 'Disappearance’ Of Michael Adikwu And Kayode Opadokun: Offa Bank Robbers / Photo Of Wanted Suspects Of Offa Banks Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offa Banks Robbery: Son Of NADECO Chieftain, Ayo Opadokun Among Arrested Suspect by rainylad(f): 9:02am On Apr 18, 2018
Na so..Robbery dey dis people blood no be lie...From Oyenusi (the first armed robbery case in Nigeria) in the 70s to Shina Rambo and now to the biggest robbery heist in the history of this country..The Offa Robbery.

..later they will turn round to point smelly fingers at Igbos, and condemn Jonathan for 'criminality' while sheilding and worshipping Tinubu.

Worst of all...He is most likely an APC member or supporter talking trash against PDP.,tufia!!!!...5thElement ya brothers don strike again.

4 Likes

Re: Offa Banks Robbery: Son Of NADECO Chieftain, Ayo Opadokun Among Arrested Suspect by Fryzi(m): 9:02am On Apr 18, 2018
Nowhere safe anymore, even d banks we rely on for our money isn't safe :'

1 Like

Re: Offa Banks Robbery: Son Of NADECO Chieftain, Ayo Opadokun Among Arrested Suspect by chicagoPD(m): 9:02am On Apr 18, 2018
He was born a thief and you cannot blame the father for it, he not the only children.

1 Like

Re: Offa Banks Robbery: Son Of NADECO Chieftain, Ayo Opadokun Among Arrested Suspect by Psalm18: 9:03am On Apr 18, 2018
ayourbamie:
And some ppl will read this long epistle o. yawns

What is long here
If it's big brother news you'll be allover it undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offa Banks Robbery: Son Of NADECO Chieftain, Ayo Opadokun Among Arrested Suspect by Doctus(m): 9:05am On Apr 18, 2018
why are notable people children like this?,an activist has that kind of son. our 21st century parents need to sit up oo
Re: Offa Banks Robbery: Son Of NADECO Chieftain, Ayo Opadokun Among Arrested Suspect by luluman: 9:08am On Apr 18, 2018
ayourbamie:
And some ppl will read this long epistle o. yawns
If YOU can't read to get fully informed that's why you always yarn off point.
Re: Offa Banks Robbery: Son Of NADECO Chieftain, Ayo Opadokun Among Arrested Suspect by Billionboi: 9:08am On Apr 18, 2018
A strong force is behind d robbery.
Re: Offa Banks Robbery: Son Of NADECO Chieftain, Ayo Opadokun Among Arrested Suspect by shortgun(m): 9:09am On Apr 18, 2018
All the criminals the police have arrested so far, they only recover pistols from them.
Where are the AK-47s, Explosives e.t.c that was used in that robbery?

1 Like

Re: Offa Banks Robbery: Son Of NADECO Chieftain, Ayo Opadokun Among Arrested Suspect by Hajardramadan(m): 9:09am On Apr 18, 2018
had I been his father, I would have preferred working actively to get him the provided punishment for such crime if found guilty......
Re: Offa Banks Robbery: Son Of NADECO Chieftain, Ayo Opadokun Among Arrested Suspect by authority2006(m): 9:10am On Apr 18, 2018
yeyerolling:
Fake news. The robber escaped from offa. There is no way they would have gone back to ilorin. Not every one is stupid abeg. Dem just go round up ex criminals

The funniest thing about all these arrests is that we haven't read confession of any of the arrested suspects. Not even a quote from one of them. No journalist has been able to talk to any of them.
All the arrested criminals so far had nothing to do with that robbery. When police make a breakthrough in this case, we will surely know. Each suspect will speak on the roles they played.
Until then, police should continue hunting the real perpetrators.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offa Banks Robbery: Son Of NADECO Chieftain, Ayo Opadokun Among Arrested Suspect by dotcomnamename: 9:10am On Apr 18, 2018
rainylad:

Na so..Robbery dey dis people blood no be lie...From Oyenusi (the first armed robbery case in Nigetia) in the 70s to Shina Rambo and now to the biggest robbery heist in the history of this country..The Offa Robbery.

..later they will turn round to point smelly fingers at Igbos, and condemn Jonathan for 'criminality' while sheilding and worshipping Tinubu.

Worst of all...He is an APC member or supporter.,tufia!!!!...5thElemeny ya brothers don strike again.

When will you have sense?

4 Likes

Re: Offa Banks Robbery: Son Of NADECO Chieftain, Ayo Opadokun Among Arrested Suspect by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:11am On Apr 18, 2018
AFONJAS and their criminalistic lifestyles has put Nigeria in abysmal since 00AD.. how can father and son allow themselves to be tools of devil's work... just kill the whole family criminality is in their bloodstream

3 Likes

Re: Offa Banks Robbery: Son Of NADECO Chieftain, Ayo Opadokun Among Arrested Suspect by barcelona007(f): 9:11am On Apr 18, 2018
APC go use am campaign come 2019
Re: Offa Banks Robbery: Son Of NADECO Chieftain, Ayo Opadokun Among Arrested Suspect by authority2006(m): 9:11am On Apr 18, 2018
[s]
rainylad:

Na so..Robbery dey dis people blood no be lie...From Oyenusi (the first armed robbery case in Nigetia) in the 70s to Shina Rambo and now to the biggest robbery heist in the history of this country..The Offa Robbery.

Worst of all...He is an APC member or supporter.,tufia!!!!...5thElemeny ya brothers don strike again.
[/s]

Trash.
Re: Offa Banks Robbery: Son Of NADECO Chieftain, Ayo Opadokun Among Arrested Suspect by rusher14: 9:12am On Apr 18, 2018
annnikky:

At home he is 18 buh in the face of work he is 35 grin

grin
Re: Offa Banks Robbery: Son Of NADECO Chieftain, Ayo Opadokun Among Arrested Suspect by Reference(m): 9:15am On Apr 18, 2018
yeyerolling:
Fake news. The robber escaped from offa. There is no way they would have gone back to ilorin. Not every one is stupid abeg. Dem just go round up ex criminals

Ex-criminals are a trove of information. They have residual contacts and can be leaned on to rat out even if they were arw not active. Don't be ignorant of that important fact.

1 Like

Re: Offa Banks Robbery: Son Of NADECO Chieftain, Ayo Opadokun Among Arrested Suspect by Born2Breed(f): 9:17am On Apr 18, 2018
What still baffles me was why these dare devils were shooting and killing every living being on sight?

I am close to tears about the shooting of customers using the ATM,I still wonder what happened to that Lady with a little daughter who was walking out of the ATM gallery before the killers started shooting.

1 Like

Re: Offa Banks Robbery: Son Of NADECO Chieftain, Ayo Opadokun Among Arrested Suspect by abbeyty(m): 9:18am On Apr 18, 2018
Raintaker:
How is he 18 and 35 years old at the same time?

I thought i was the only one that saw that part.
Re: Offa Banks Robbery: Son Of NADECO Chieftain, Ayo Opadokun Among Arrested Suspect by mu2sa2: 9:19am On Apr 18, 2018
yeyerolling:
This morning news report is that they are arraigning the workers of an hotel where it is claimed the robbers lodged the night before the attack. Even a housekeeper is among the accused. Very likely these are innocent people, while the robbers are sharing the loot with "them".

1 Like

Re: Offa Banks Robbery: Son Of NADECO Chieftain, Ayo Opadokun Among Arrested Suspect by Commanderinpips: 9:20am On Apr 18, 2018
comshots:
How was he identified through that blurred pictures?Chinko made CCTV.
My brother I tired when you tell them to go for quality CCTV camera they will not listen just hope they will be able to do proper prosecution and identification.

1 Like

Re: Offa Banks Robbery: Son Of NADECO Chieftain, Ayo Opadokun Among Arrested Suspect by Reference(m): 9:24am On Apr 18, 2018
authority2006:

The funniest thing about all these arrests is that we haven't read confession of any of the arrested suspects. Not even a quote from one of them. No journalist has been able to talk to any of them.
All the arrested criminals so far had nothing to do with that robbery. When police make a breakthrough in this case, we will be surely know. Each suspect will speak on the roles they played.
Until then, police should continue hunting the real perpetrators.

The large number of operatives of that robbery means it was a conglomeration of various criminal gangs. A large number of operatives means the chances of information leakage is high when you lean on the right people. Someone somewherw will know something. The number arrested doesn't mean they were all active participants but some will have offered various services to the success of that operation, from intel to logistics. It is not a crime for the police to 'call' past offenders in for questioning. It is done everywhere. The police can profile a past criminal and re-arrest on suspicion or to enhance the investigation. They however must be released within 24hours if nothing is found and obviously must be given access to legal counsel. It was a major operatìon and every available resource must be exploited. If you value your liberty, don't do crime. The moment you make it a habit to offend, you become a servant to law enforcement.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offa Banks Robbery: Son Of NADECO Chieftain, Ayo Opadokun Among Arrested Suspect by dotcomnamename: 9:27am On Apr 18, 2018
This is Kayode Opadokun

Re: Offa Banks Robbery: Son Of NADECO Chieftain, Ayo Opadokun Among Arrested Suspect by isalegan2: 9:29am On Apr 18, 2018
ifyalways:
He never finished his previous jail term.

Well, hope he faces the music squarely this time around.
Death by hanging is the only judgment.
Re: Offa Banks Robbery: Son Of NADECO Chieftain, Ayo Opadokun Among Arrested Suspect by Ikwokrikwo: 9:34am On Apr 18, 2018
dotcomnamename:
This is Kayode Opadokun
How can someone be killing people and still have space in his heart to be a fan of a football club. It baffles me

1 Like

Re: Offa Banks Robbery: Son Of NADECO Chieftain, Ayo Opadokun Among Arrested Suspect by isalegan2: 9:35am On Apr 18, 2018
TreasuredGlory:
Good family name built over the years gone in the drain. May God give us good children in Jesus mighty name. Amen.

"Good children" don't just happen. Someone actually has to train them. When he started doing drugs and skipping school the father should have taken drastic action instead of listening to relatives who pleaded with him to go easy. It's not their child who's now a murderous bank robber.

To the gallows! You don't kill in cold blood and expect leniency. He's not fit to live with humans any longer.

5 Likes

Re: Offa Banks Robbery: Son Of NADECO Chieftain, Ayo Opadokun Among Arrested Suspect by Kulikulitapa: 9:36am On Apr 18, 2018
Nairalane:
Remembers this Kayode Falope's song:
Ranti Omo eni ti iwo ise o
Ranti Omo eni ti iwo ise o,
Ranti ibi ti won ti bi e,
Ati Ile to ti jade wa,
Ranti Omo eni ti iwo ise o

The name is Kayode Fashola....Parenthood is a serious bizness. We must inculcate morals and discipline in the life of our children right from childhood. The boy has just brought shame into his family now especially his father. So sad !

1 Like

Re: Offa Banks Robbery: Son Of NADECO Chieftain, Ayo Opadokun Among Arrested Suspect by Reference(m): 9:37am On Apr 18, 2018
mu2sa2:
This morning news report is that they are arraigning the workers of an hotel where it is claimed the robbers lodged the night before the attack. Even a housekeeper is among the accused. Very likely these are innocent people, while the robbers are sharing the loot with "them".

Why do you folks feel everyone arrested by the police will eventually be prosecuted. Why do you feel everyone not actively at the crime scene is not part of the criminal activity. Let the police do thier job. They have a right to bring in anyone remotely connected with the participants or with the process of the crime. They will investigate, question, profile and where there is no suspicion the invitees will be released. There is a lot of information that a 'hotel housekeeper' can have that will further the investigation that the fellow will ordinarily not willingly give perhaps out of fear. However the greater fear of the wrath of the law can bring that information out.

A few years ago a General's daughter was lured, drugged, robbed and murdered. At that time people said why was the chemist from whom tje drugs were bought arrested. It was later found out he was part of the crime. So we should not jump into conclusion. Arrest doesn't mean culpability but it means suspicion which may or may not lead to prosecution.

4 Likes

Re: Offa Banks Robbery: Son Of NADECO Chieftain, Ayo Opadokun Among Arrested Suspect by khalids: 9:38am On Apr 18, 2018
rainylad:

Can you cut out this tribal nonsense already....how those this help anybody......We are all still in this shit hole

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offa Banks Robbery: Son Of NADECO Chieftain, Ayo Opadokun Among Arrested Suspect by newoffer: 9:41am On Apr 18, 2018
foliman:
What if this makes front page?

NYSC why?
What a boring life here that I have to key with my phone at all time which has made me FTC for 4 consecutive times in less than 48hours.

I'm finishing my service year by June, can anyone just help with something I can do immediately after my service year?

I'm a graduate of architecture and I'm good at graphics design too.... Please help me out. I resides in Lagos!
. Seen can employ u to be a lifetime FTC
Re: Offa Banks Robbery: Son Of NADECO Chieftain, Ayo Opadokun Among Arrested Suspect by edo3(m): 9:42am On Apr 18, 2018
Nairalane:
Remembers this Kayode Falope's song: Ranti Omo eni ti iwo ise o Ranti Omo eni ti iwo ise o, Ranti ibi ti won ti bi e, Ati Ile to ti jade wa, Ranti Omo eni ti iwo ise o
No be only falope,,na fali werepe...kayode fashola.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Robbers Attack Travellers Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway, Kill Driver, Shoot 2 / Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander / Pregnant Lagos Beautician Beats Maid To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.