Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Coven Meeting - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coven Meeting (1166 Views)

Feminist Coven, A Cover Of Darkness / Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) / Coven Meeting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coven Meeting by Revadebola: 1:41am On Apr 18, 2018
COVEN MEETING.

A coven is a group of witches. The Bible talks about the existence of witches.

Exodus 22:18 (KJV)
"Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live".

Deuteronomy 18:10 (KJV)
"There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch".

I have met ignorant people, who say, they don't believe in the existence of witchcraft.
There is the spirit, power and activities of witchcraft. I have met people who confessed that they are wizards and witches.
And in my many years of being involved in the deliverance ministry, I have met and prayed for people who suffered witchcraft attacks, afflictions, curses, oppressions etc.
A coven consist of 13 witches. Usually 6 males, 6 females and a leader.
Coven activities are more pronounced between 12am and 3am. And that is one of the reason I encourage you to always create time and wake up to pray between those hours of the night.
Thereby you will paralyze witchcraft coven meetings targeted at you.
Witchcraft spiritually summon people during their coven meetings so as to pass evil decree or judgment of affliction, curses, death, etc on them.
Often in their coven meetings, they need a seconder, usually a blood relationship of the victim, who will agree that the victim be afflicted.
Use these scriptures to pray against witchcraft :

Isaiah 49:24-25 (KJV)
"Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered? But thus saith the Lord , Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children".

Isaiah 54:15,17 (KJV)
"Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake. No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord , and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord".

Best you pray between 12am and 3am. More effectively pray in tongues.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. I repent from every sins and disobedience exposing me to witchcraft attacks.
2. I accept the Lord Jesus Christ into my life to deliver me from witchcraft attacks.
3. In Jesus Name, I call down the fire of the Lord to consume every coven meeting of witchcraft against me.
4. Lord cover myself with the Blood of Jesus from witchcraft attacks.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE ON WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030, TO DAILY RECEIVE AUDIO PRAYER.

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.
FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP :
+2349059270030.
SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS AND THE WHATSAPP GROUP YOU BELONG TO.
"LIKE " my Facebook page,
" Charles Adebola Ministries ".
Re: Coven Meeting by sonofthunder: 8:58am On Apr 18, 2018
Amen
Re: Coven Meeting by Downey(f): 12:44pm On Mar 24, 2021
This message is useful but people don't see it
Re: Coven Meeting by Kobojunkie: 7:17pm On Mar 31, 2021
Revadebola:
Best you pray between 12am and 3am. More effectively pray in tongues.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. I repent from every sins and disobedience exposing me to witchcraft attacks.
2. I accept the Lord Jesus Christ into my life to deliver me from witchcraft attacks.
3. In Jesus Name, I call down the fire of the Lord to consume every coven meeting of witchcraft against me.
4. Lord cover myself with the Blood of Jesus from witchcraft attacks.
Are you sure you don't believe in a coven yourself? Praying at midnight... and covering yourself in blood. Where do you think those ideas come from if not from Pagan beliefs which you are afraid of? undecided

Nowhere in His teaching does Jesus Christ suggest to you that you cover yourself in His blood. No, His blood is not meant for any Pagan practices like bathing yourself in. Instead according to Jesus Christ, His blood was shed for the forgiveness of sins as part of the New Covenant agreement between God and man, and the only thing He asked you to do with it is when taking "communion", you drink it in remembrance of Him, the New Covenant.undecided

As for praying at midnight, Jesus Christ never suggested that you stipulate a time to pray. Anyone who is true of God knows to prayer ought not to be handled as if a mechanical function of sorts in His relationship with God. Instead, it should be something that just happens and should be done in obedience to God's commandments. So, if your praying at 12 midnight is because you are convinced that is the time the witches come out to play, you dishonor God by your very intentions. Not only that, if at that time you also intend to disturb the environment with your noise and wailings, pretending you do so in God's name, you deceive yourself by thinking you can through your direct disobedience of His commandments, honor Him. undecided

Matthew 6 vs 5-15
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5. “And when you pray, you must not be like the hypocrites. For they love to stand and pray in the synagogues and at the street corners, that they may be seen by others. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward.
6. But when you pray, go into your room and shut the door and pray to your Father who is in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you.
7. “And when you pray, do not heap up empty phrases as the Gentiles do, for they think that they will be heard for their many words.
8. Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him.
9. Pray then like this:
“Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name.[a]
10. Your kingdom come,your will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
[b] 11.
Give us this day our daily bread,[c]
12. and forgive us our debts,
as we also have forgiven our debtors.
13. And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.[d]
14. For if you forgive others their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you,
15. but if you do not forgive others their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
Re: Coven Meeting by Sibrah: 7:39pm On Mar 31, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Are you sure you don't believe in a coven yourself? Praying at midnight... and covering yourself in blood. Where do you think those ideas come from if not from Pagan beliefs which you are afraid of? undecided

Nowhere in His teaching does Jesus Christ suggest to you that you cover yourself in His blood. No, His blood is not meant for any Pagan practices like bathing yourself in. Instead according to Jesus Christ, His blood was shed for the forgiveness of sins as part of the New Covenant agreement between God and man, and the only thing He asked you to do with it is when taking "communion", you drink it in remembrance of Him, the New Covenant.undecided

As for praying at midnight, Jesus Christ never suggested that you stipulate a time to pray. Anyone who is true of God knows to prayer ought not to be handled as if a mechanical function of sorts in His relationship with God. Instead, it should be something that just happens and should be done in obedience to God's commandments. So, if your praying at 12 midnight is because you are convinced that is the time the witches come out to play, you dishonor God by your very intentions. Not only that, if at that time you also intend to disturb the environment with your noise and wailings, pretending you do so in God's name, you deceive yourself by thinking you can through your direct disobedience of His commandments, honor Him. undecided

Keep shut. The blood was for a token in Exodus.
Re: Coven Meeting by Kobojunkie: 7:44pm On Mar 31, 2021
Sibrah:
Even in Exodus, the blood was not meant to be bathed in. Bathing in the blood of the sacrifice is pagan practice... witch ritual. God never commanded His people to bath in blood in Exodus, and He had not commanded you to bathe in the blood of Jesus Christ either. undecided

Matthew 26 vs 26-29(ESV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
26. Now as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and after blessing it broke it and gave it to the disciples, and said, “Take, eat; this is my body.”
27. And he took a cup, and when he had given thanks he gave it to them, saying, “Drink of it, all of you,
29. for this is my blood of the[c] covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.
30. I tell you I will not drink again of this fruit of the vine until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father's kingdom.”
Jesus Christ commands you, during the one ritual He has given you to carry out in His name, to drink His blood, not bathe yourselves in it. undecided
Re: Coven Meeting by Sibrah: 7:51pm On Mar 31, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Even in Exodus, the blood was not meant to be bathed in. Bathing in the blood of the sacrifice is pagan practice... witch ritual. God never commanded His people to bath in blood in Exodus, and He had not commanded you to bathe in the blood of Jesus Christ either. undecided
Jesus Christ commands you, during the one ritual He has given you to carry out in His name, to drink His blood, not bathe yourselves in it. undecided
Stop replying your imagination publicly.
Re: Coven Meeting by Kobojunkie: 7:52pm On Mar 31, 2021
Sibrah:
Stop replying your imagination publicly.
Again...
Sibrah:

Matthew 26 vs 26-29(ESV)
26. Now as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and after blessing it broke it and gave it to the disciples, and said, “Take, eat; this is my body.”
27. And he took a cup, and when he had given thanks he gave it to them, saying, “Drink of it, all of you,
29. for this is my blood of the[c] covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.
30. I tell you I will not drink again of this fruit of the vine until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father's kingdom.”
Re: Coven Meeting by Sibrah: 10:18pm On Mar 31, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Again... Even in Exodus, the blood was not meant to be bathed in. Bathing in the blood of the sacrifice is pagan practice... witch ritual. God never commanded His people to bath in blood in Exodus, and He had not commanded you to bathe in the blood of Jesus Christ either. undecided
Stop having a Congo with that being in you.
Re: Coven Meeting by Kobojunkie: 10:19pm On Mar 31, 2021
Sibrah:
Stop having a Congo with that being in you.
How old are you? undecided
Re: Coven Meeting by Sibrah: 10:23pm On Mar 31, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Old enough not be answer silly questions directly.
Re: Coven Meeting by Sibrah: 12:43pm On Jun 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:
old enough to school you.
Re: Coven Meeting by Kobojunkie: 5:58pm On Jun 17, 2021
Sibrah:
old enough to school you.
School me in ignorance of even that which is written right there in plain language in the Old Covenant Law of God given only to those who have the blood of Jacob running through their veins - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 ? undecided

School me in your ignorance of the fact that Jesus Christ is instead the Law which you as a gentile, living in a land other than the land of Canaan, are able to abide by and follow? undecided
Re: Coven Meeting by Sibrah: 12:53pm On Jun 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
School me in ignorance of even that which is written right there in plain language in the Old Covenant Law of God given only to those who have the blood of Jacob running through their veins - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 ? undecided

School me in your ignorance of the fact that Jesus Christ is instead the Law which you as a gentile, living in a land other than the land of Canaan, are able to abide by and follow? undecided
So only. Those are not permitted to kill, rape or worship another God? You must be very unbalanced intellectually.
Re: Coven Meeting by Kobojunkie: 1:08pm On Jun 20, 2021
Sibrah:
So only. Those are not permitted to kill, rape or worship another God? You must be very unbalanced intellectually.
You are still not making any sense to me! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Grow Your Church 5-10 Times It's Current Membership Strength / Female Pastor Whom One-third Of Her Congregation Are From The LGBT Community / What Should My Friend Do If Her Boyfriend Keeps Crossing Physical Boundaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.