Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Barbara Bush Dies At Age 92 - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Barbara Bush Dies At Age 92 (22981 Views)

Kuwait’s Emir Sheikh Sabah Dies At Age 91(pics) / Beji Caid Essebsi Is Dead! Tunisian President Dies Aged 92 / 92-Year-Old Mahathir Mohamad Wins Malaysia Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barbara Bush Dies At Age 92 by donqx: 8:31am On Apr 18, 2018
really
Re: Barbara Bush Dies At Age 92 by DEADALIVE: 8:52am On Apr 18, 2018
A lesson learnt from the pinnacle life of Barbra Bush.
Ensure that all that you do today is for a better tomorrow so that your future and generation will continue to matter in society and be relevant to humanity.
God bless the dead.Peace!!!
Re: Barbara Bush Dies At Age 92 by dataking: 9:02am On Apr 18, 2018
emperorchedda:
You sound like a muslim terrorist
And you sound like a crusading fanatic.
Re: Barbara Bush Dies At Age 92 by LORDVLADPUTIN: 9:03am On Apr 18, 2018
No wonder we are called useless eaters by the elites we don't even know what goes on right under our nose we celebrate the greatest evil (bush n family) n despise good (Vladimir Putin the man with scepter to judge the west and all the recurring evils)

A puppet family that orchestrated wars in the middle east killing millions of Iraq n afghan children repeatedly is been celebrated while putin(whom the western media owned by a handful of top elite illuminati family has more Dan successfully brainwashed the zombie sheeple to see as the vilian not the victim)

A lot of zombies cry will attack me now but those who know know

Cc zohariel n co

cry
Re: Barbara Bush Dies At Age 92 by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:08am On Apr 18, 2018
emperorchedda:
You sound like a muslim terrorist

With all due respect, you sound ignorant. Read the Bush family history.
Prescott Bush plotted the first coup in American history, George Bush I was involved in the Kennedy assassination and the drug trade as CIA director. George Bush II killed over 200, 000 in Iraq and Afghanistan, christians we're not spared.

When you know no history, you will eulogize your oppressors. But I'm not condemning or judging the woman - I only prayed for a just reward
Re: Barbara Bush Dies At Age 92 by Ogunleti01: 9:09am On Apr 18, 2018
givan:

My name is written in heaven.
For your mind heaven sure for u

1 Like

Re: Barbara Bush Dies At Age 92 by thundafire: 9:13am On Apr 18, 2018
Follygunners:

Yes, Jebb was the Governor of Florida in 1999/2000 when his brother, George was a Presidential candidate and eventual President back then. George was also a former Governor of Texas for 8yrs and also spent another 8yrs as the U.S President. So was their father, Former Governor and President.

The IAH airport in Houston, TX was renamed after their father even though they bear the same name: George Bush

I guess you can say Barbara was wife and mother to several Governors and Presidents. grin

May her gentle soul R.I.P
not just a wife to a president or mother to a president and a governor, her dad comes from the line of president she is truly blessed not some1 from daura 1st stinct as an head of state poverty and 2nd stinct poverty so he is associated with failure

1 Like

Re: Barbara Bush Dies At Age 92 by Follygunners: 9:16am On Apr 18, 2018
thundafire:
not just a wife to a president or mother to a president and a governor, her dad comes from the line of president she is truly blessed not some1 from daura 1st stinct as an head of state poverty and 2nd stinct poverty so he is associated with failure

grin grin
Re: Barbara Bush Dies At Age 92 by Nukilia: 9:39am On Apr 18, 2018
Family of war criminals!
Re: Barbara Bush Dies At Age 92 by Tecno66: 9:46am On Apr 18, 2018
Two of her sons were governors of two different states in the US. Is that possible in this our enclave?
Follygunners:

Yes, Jebb was the Governor of Florida in 1999/2000 when his brother, George was a Presidential candidate and eventual President back then. George was also a former Governor of Texas fmor 8yrs and also spent another 8yrs as the U.S President. So was their father, Former Governor and President.

The IAH airport in Houston, TX was renamed after their father even though they bear the same name: George Bush

I guess you can say Barbara was wife and mother to several Governors and Presidents. grin

Re: Barbara Bush Dies At Age 92 by bobaydavid(m): 9:50am On Apr 18, 2018
Follygunners:

Yes, Jebb was the Governor of Florida in 1999/2000 when his brother, George was a Presidential candidate and eventual President back then. George was also a former Governor of Texas for 8yrs and also spent another 8yrs as the U.S President. So was their father, Former Governor and President.

So thoughtful of you. Educative
Re: Barbara Bush Dies At Age 92 by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 18, 2018
R.I.P mrs Barbara Bush.
I remember admiring you after reading your profile,you are such a great woman.
Married a great man and give birth to two wonderful politicians.
Your first son (George W. Bush) is my political mentor while your husband (George H.W Bush) is one of my role model.
How I wish I had the money to travelled to the U.S now to share my condelence with the Bush family.
Rest in peace Mrs Barbara.

1 Like

Re: Barbara Bush Dies At Age 92 by Assassin101: 10:30am On Apr 18, 2018
hmmm, will Aisha be remembered like dis one day?
Re: Barbara Bush Dies At Age 92 by Firgemachar: 11:02am On Apr 18, 2018
She dropped out of school to focus on her boyfriend who would later become her husband.
What a decision!
In the end, she testified that he gave her the world.
She made the right decision. She was right.
RIP Barbara

1 Like

Re: Barbara Bush Dies At Age 92 by Opoki(m): 11:42am On Apr 18, 2018
Follygunners:

They built a dynasty in politics just like tinubu is doing
Re: Barbara Bush Dies At Age 92 by Burgerlomo: 11:50am On Apr 18, 2018
R.I.P.
Re: Barbara Bush Dies At Age 92 by Octaves(m): 12:10pm On Apr 18, 2018
ELgordo:
Ovoko! Jeb Bush.... Low energy
Trump finish am. the man begin dey vex without provoke
Re: Barbara Bush Dies At Age 92 by poweredcom(m): 12:56pm On Apr 18, 2018
George walker bush mama don die
r.I.p
Re: Barbara Bush Dies At Age 92 by Petdagr8t(m): 1:37pm On Apr 18, 2018
My future wife will lay a greater legacy because she will be the wife of Nigerian future president and also her womb will produce two men that will run the affairs of this nation God's willing
Re: Barbara Bush Dies At Age 92 by Follygunners: 1:40pm On Apr 18, 2018
Opoki:

They built a dynasty in politics just like tinubu is doing

But NOT with stolen money
Re: Barbara Bush Dies At Age 92 by Opoki(m): 2:30pm On Apr 18, 2018
Follygunners:

But NOT with stolen money
#Fact....thats one of the things that made America great... I though no politician is a saint.
Re: Barbara Bush Dies At Age 92 by Follygunners: 2:48pm On Apr 18, 2018
Opoki:

#Fact....thats one of the things that made America great... I though no politician is a saint.

Sure, the Bush are no saint but, I can definitely tell you given the complex structure of the U.S political and economic systems, they can't even embezzle sh!t.

That doesn't mean they don't perform 'dark' businesses from which they profit or favor... but NOT literal embezzlement or siphoning of public funds like our jagaban and his cohorts here in 9ja.

2 Likes

Re: Barbara Bush Dies At Age 92 by kunle75(m): 6:21pm On Apr 18, 2018
Lilshorecords:
i really appreciate. God bless
Ameennn
Am a living witness.
I wished for long and God granted me my wishes last year and here i am in the state almost a year already
Re: Barbara Bush Dies At Age 92 by ichommy(m): 6:57am On Apr 19, 2018
Tecno66:
Two of her sons were governors of two different states in the US. Is that possible in this our enclave?

Abi
Re: Barbara Bush Dies At Age 92 by Adetaiwoo: 8:30am On Apr 19, 2018
ashjay001:

I don't think, her soul was gentle, to have put up with, such strong mentongue

RIP to a wonderful mother, wife n woman.

Yeah you got that right
Re: Barbara Bush Dies At Age 92 by Naza25: 9:24am On Jun 01, 2018
RIP mama
Re: Barbara Bush Dies At Age 92 by Naza25: 9:24am On Jun 01, 2018
RIP maam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations / Grace Mugabe Claims She Beat Up South Africa Model To Protect Herself / UK Deputy PM, Dominic Raab Resigns Over Bullying Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.