Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,815 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Mr. Shaa Buys A Sex Doll, Names It 'Tontoh' (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr. Shaa Buys A Sex Doll, Names It 'Tontoh' (Photos) (40911 Views)

Ghanaian Man Buys ₦80,000 Sex Doll, Order Delivered Successfully (photos) / ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) / Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr. Shaa Buys A Sex Doll, Names It 'Tontoh' (Photos) by EmagNig(m): 7:23am On Apr 18, 2018
A Nigerian singer who goes by the name, Mr. Shaa has flaunted his newly delivered sex doll on Instagram. According to him, the sex doll will save him from late night worries and tears and he even gave it a name - Tontoh

He shared pictures of Tontoh on Instagram withe below caption.
[/quote]
[quote]”Welcome to Nigeria TONTOH … at least am finally free from sharing peoples girlfriends no more late night tears or worries, TONTOH will not cheat on me”

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhsXI9YDk_1/?hl=en

This is coming some few days after the Zambian government waged war against the sales and usage of sex doll in its country.

The action has propelled the issue of sex dolls to the top of the news agenda and made them a hot topic of conversation and debate on social media, dividing opinion in the largely conservative southern African country.

“No one sells them openly, no one admits to owning one, and no one has been arrested,’’ report said.

“Being a Christian nation, obviously we are anchored in Christian principles and one of the values is morality and ethics,” Minister of National Guidance and Religious Affairs Godfridah Sumaili , said.

Selling or using a sex doll is against Zambian law, she said, vowing to ensure they are not bought on the internet and imported.

“The use of sex dolls is definitely in contradiction to our natural heritage and our principles,” Sumaili added.

“The law actually forbids anybody to trade (in) and to use such objects — and so this is why we are saying for Zambians that this is a very unnatural thing.”

Just recently a comedy hub made a hilarious video on the adverse effect of using a sex doll. In the video, a man was captured stuck in his sex doll while it was 'humping' on him during a sex romp.

https://lailasnews.com/nigerian-singer-takes-delivery-of-his-sex-doll-names-it-tontoh/

1 Share

Re: Mr. Shaa Buys A Sex Doll, Names It 'Tontoh' (Photos) by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 18, 2018
Wonders shall never end.
so sex doll still exists.
lemme kukuma comman b going.
By the way in all my visit to the 33 out of the 36 States in Nigeria, I've never heard of any musician called Mr sha.
The sex doll is just as useless as DAT guy's music career

101 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr. Shaa Buys A Sex Doll, Names It 'Tontoh' (Photos) by nifemi25(m): 7:29am On Apr 18, 2018
Don't worry your thing will soon get struck in the sex doll.

6 Likes

Re: Mr. Shaa Buys A Sex Doll, Names It 'Tontoh' (Photos) by youngest85(m): 7:31am On Apr 18, 2018
Very good
Re: Mr. Shaa Buys A Sex Doll, Names It 'Tontoh' (Photos) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:31am On Apr 18, 2018
Failed upcoming artist trying to be relevant.....

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr. Shaa Buys A Sex Doll, Names It 'Tontoh' (Photos) by Headlesschicken(m): 7:33am On Apr 18, 2018
undecided This is man's inhumanity to man... How can you leave humans n be sleeping with dolls.... Smh....

1 Like

Re: Mr. Shaa Buys A Sex Doll, Names It 'Tontoh' (Photos) by Foodforthought: 7:43am On Apr 18, 2018
How can ur moniker be headless chicken ?

4 Likes

Re: Mr. Shaa Buys A Sex Doll, Names It 'Tontoh' (Photos) by orunto27: 7:48am On Apr 18, 2018
Change her name to Theresa May.
Re: Mr. Shaa Buys A Sex Doll, Names It 'Tontoh' (Photos) by thesicilian: 7:52am On Apr 18, 2018
Behind every sex doll owner, there's a man with low self-esteem who cannot get the woman of his dreams. It's not about money.

14 Likes

Re: Mr. Shaa Buys A Sex Doll, Names It 'Tontoh' (Photos) by orunto27: 8:10am On Apr 18, 2018
Which of the two in pics is the Doll?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. Shaa Buys A Sex Doll, Names It 'Tontoh' (Photos) by Fadiga24(m): 9:18am On Apr 18, 2018
thesicilian:
Behind every sex doll owner, there's a man with low self-esteem who cannot get the woman of his dreams. It's not about money.

There is a man who is not ready for the troubles of a slay queen

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mr. Shaa Buys A Sex Doll, Names It 'Tontoh' (Photos) by Lonergem: 9:22am On Apr 18, 2018
Konji na bastard After you heard that a man got stuck in sex doll you still go for it... #Every spirit of Konji in this upcoming artist I cast you out ijn

1 Like

Re: Mr. Shaa Buys A Sex Doll, Names It 'Tontoh' (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 18, 2018
grin
Re: Mr. Shaa Buys A Sex Doll, Names It 'Tontoh' (Photos) by harlee(m): 10:48am On Apr 18, 2018
So people dey knack this thing true true..haa shift lemme faint

9 Likes

Re: Mr. Shaa Buys A Sex Doll, Names It 'Tontoh' (Photos) by idreezbaba(m): 10:49am On Apr 18, 2018
none

1 Like

Re: Mr. Shaa Buys A Sex Doll, Names It 'Tontoh' (Photos) by kiddoiLL(m): 10:49am On Apr 18, 2018
hmmmmm Nigga na ur money, flex am anyhow u want cuz u owe nobody sh!t

1 Like

Re: Mr. Shaa Buys A Sex Doll, Names It 'Tontoh' (Photos) by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 18, 2018
To knack the sex doll no go be bad idea o
See laps without stretch marks
Re: Mr. Shaa Buys A Sex Doll, Names It 'Tontoh' (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 18, 2018
I need one too grin .

Mention me and watch thunder fire you cheesy
Re: Mr. Shaa Buys A Sex Doll, Names It 'Tontoh' (Photos) by Blackfire(m): 10:53am On Apr 18, 2018
Is that all...
Re: Mr. Shaa Buys A Sex Doll, Names It 'Tontoh' (Photos) by mostcerebral: 10:53am On Apr 18, 2018
Pervert! He probably has been fantacising abt tonto and nw wants to bleep a sex doll in place of her.
Re: Mr. Shaa Buys A Sex Doll, Names It 'Tontoh' (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 18, 2018
ain't no perfect world

I'm thinking what if we start a perfect world Where the music ain't downgrading our women And they stop degrading themselves
They lost faith in our women

get your building plan, contact me on WhatsApp via my signature
Re: Mr. Shaa Buys A Sex Doll, Names It 'Tontoh' (Photos) by phranklyn92(m): 10:53am On Apr 18, 2018
I kinda dig mehn!
The niccur has been fantasising about knacking tonto dikeh all this while grin grin grin
Re: Mr. Shaa Buys A Sex Doll, Names It 'Tontoh' (Photos) by nabegibeg: 10:54am On Apr 18, 2018
EmagNig:
A Nigerian singer who goes by the name, Mr. Shaa has flaunted his newly delivered sex doll on Instagram. According to him, the sex doll will save him from late night worries and tears and he even gave it a name - Tontoh

He shared pictures of Tontoh on Instagram withe below caption.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhsXI9YDk_1/?hl=en

This is coming some few days after the Zambian government waged war against the sales and usage of sex doll in its country.

The action has propelled the issue of sex dolls to the top of the news agenda and made them a hot topic of conversation and debate on social media, dividing opinion in the largely conservative southern African country.

Just recently a comedy hub made a hilarious video on the adverse effect of using a sex doll. In the video, a man was captured stuck in his sex doll while it was 'humping' on him during a sex romp.

https://lailasnews.com/nigerian-singer-takes-delivery-of-his-sex-doll-names-it-tontoh/

na zambia man e no get sense before

Re: Mr. Shaa Buys A Sex Doll, Names It 'Tontoh' (Photos) by kingzjay(m): 10:55am On Apr 18, 2018
Is there Aba made?
Re: Mr. Shaa Buys A Sex Doll, Names It 'Tontoh' (Photos) by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 18, 2018
From there na to dey fuk corpse
Re: Mr. Shaa Buys A Sex Doll, Names It 'Tontoh' (Photos) by dele31: 10:56am On Apr 18, 2018
Excuse me please, who is Mr. Shaw?
Re: Mr. Shaa Buys A Sex Doll, Names It 'Tontoh' (Photos) by Kuulest(m): 10:56am On Apr 18, 2018
Y u no kuku ma take d moni buy correct brain 4 ursef. Nansins! undecided
Re: Mr. Shaa Buys A Sex Doll, Names It 'Tontoh' (Photos) by jeeqaa7(m): 10:56am On Apr 18, 2018
Again?
Re: Mr. Shaa Buys A Sex Doll, Names It 'Tontoh' (Photos) by noble2faith(m): 10:57am On Apr 18, 2018
It's my birthday show me some love

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. Shaa Buys A Sex Doll, Names It 'Tontoh' (Photos) by Demmama7(m): 10:57am On Apr 18, 2018
Iranu radarada. shioooooor....

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? / Must Have Before You Toast A Nigerian Lady / Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.