Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Wot Will U Do If Two Blood Sisters Are Pregenant For You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wot Will U Do If Two Blood Sisters Are Pregenant For You (1967 Views)

4 Months After Our Break Up She Say She Is Pregenant For Me / Why Is It That Guys Don't Find Their BLOOD SISTERS Sexually Attractive ??? / He Ended Up Having Sex With Two Blood Sisters. Advice Him On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wot Will U Do If Two Blood Sisters Are Pregenant For You by shakamc(m): 3:38pm On Mar 14, 2007
urgent reasonable response plz.will u deny one or will u deny all?will u marry both?or will u run away
Re: Wot Will U Do If Two Blood Sisters Are Pregenant For You by mukina2: 3:45pm On Mar 14, 2007
if this is urgent .does it imply that you did two sisters?
Re: Wot Will U Do If Two Blood Sisters Are Pregenant For You by OmoEko1(f): 3:46pm On Mar 14, 2007
marry both
U BROUGHT DOES INNOCENT BABY INTO THIS WICKED WORLD, NOW U HAVE TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR OWN ACTIONS
Re: Wot Will U Do If Two Blood Sisters Are Pregenant For You by mukina2: 3:51pm On Mar 14, 2007
Omo Eko:

marry both
U BROUGHT DOES INNOCENT BABY INTO THIS WICKED WORLD, NOW U HAVE TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR OWN ACTIONS

omo how can two blood sisters live together as co-wives

shaka you didnt answer me
Re: Wot Will U Do If Two Blood Sisters Are Pregenant For You by shakamc(m): 3:55pm On Mar 14, 2007
mukina2:

jus tell me ur best opinion yh.imagine if it was ur brother or a close friend did it.wot are u gonna tell dem to do
Re: Wot Will U Do If Two Blood Sisters Are Pregenant For You by OmoEko1(f): 3:59pm On Mar 14, 2007
mukina2:

OH HELL NO WAS JUST JOKING, BUT HE CAN'T MARRY NONE EITHER BUT HE JUST HAS TO ACCEPT BOTH BABIES AND ACT LIKE A FATHER.

always learn how to use protection, learn to use your intelligence not your dick

How did u get to sister pregnant, we u dating one and was cheating on her with her other sister
Or u didn't realized they were sisters
did your have party with them
where u drunk when it happened
Re: Wot Will U Do If Two Blood Sisters Are Pregenant For You by shakamc(m): 4:00pm On Mar 14, 2007
[/quote][quote author=Omo Eko link=topic=44586.msg960413#msg960413 date=1173883590]
marry both
does it mean dat without marrying the both sisters that the babies can't be taken care of
Re: Wot Will U Do If Two Blood Sisters Are Pregenant For You by shakamc(m): 4:04pm On Mar 14, 2007
how it happened is not the case here,the case here is the best thing to do,wot will be the actions of the girls and their family if they find out about this crazy thing shocked
Re: Wot Will U Do If Two Blood Sisters Are Pregenant For You by mukina2: 4:07pm On Mar 14, 2007
Omo Eko:

OH HELL NO WAS JUST JOKING, BUT HE CAN'T MARRY NONE EITHER BUT HE JUST HAS TO ACCEPT BOTH BABIES AND ACT LIKE A FATHER.

always learn how to use protection, learn to use your intelligence not your privates

How did u get to sister pregnant, we u dating one and was cheating on her with her other sister
Or u didn't realized they were sisters
did your have triple sin with them
where u drunk when it happened

even at that
if he was drunk the sister's wouldn't have been drunk

look  we are tired of this nigerian movies type of stories .can we get a breather pls
Re: Wot Will U Do If Two Blood Sisters Are Pregenant For You by bunmii(f): 4:08pm On Mar 14, 2007
how can you be so dumb to impregnate two blood sisters at once you got no shame angry. neways do not marry any and do not run away face your responsibities.
Re: Wot Will U Do If Two Blood Sisters Are Pregenant For You by OmoEko1(f): 4:11pm On Mar 14, 2007
shaka mc:

does it mean that without marrying the both sisters that the babies can't be taken care of
no that wasn't what i meant, offcourse the baby can be taken care off without marrying their moms.but what i was saying was that the kids needs a father figure in their life.
Re: Wot Will U Do If Two Blood Sisters Are Pregenant For You by OmoEko1(f): 4:17pm On Mar 14, 2007
shaka mc:

how it happened is not the case here,the case here is the best thing to do,wot will be the actions of the girls and their family if they find out about this crazy thing shocked
the best advice is they both have need to get an abortion
Re: Wot Will U Do If Two Blood Sisters Are Pregenant For You by cream2(m): 4:24pm On Mar 14, 2007
mukina2:

Mehn, this kinda shit actually happens for real check out this link http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/articles/uche-nworah/some-brothers-do-have-em.html

shaka ma - whatever you do,  you are in deep doodoo
Re: Wot Will U Do If Two Blood Sisters Are Pregenant For You by shakamc(m): 4:31pm On Mar 14, 2007
Omo Eko:

the best advice is they both have need to get an abortion
abortion is the worst idea,how to break the news and the aftermaths is the problem here.i think the kids must be delivered or someone will be going to jail for abortion.cheiii!!! no bi small thing o shocked
Re: Wot Will U Do If Two Blood Sisters Are Pregenant For You by cuteass1(f): 4:32pm On Mar 14, 2007
urgent reasonable answer??  here i am, ready to help. So you're definitely in the right place wink

should you run away?? : that would be very foolish of you, because you weren't running when they both spread their legs and you joyfully entered angry

should you deny both?? believe me they'll hate you for the resst of their lives for ruining them, and if your heart is human then you shouldn't have a rest of mind

should you deny one and marry the other?? i'm sure you won't be selfish enough to do something that cruel, no one forced you to sleep with two sisters at the same time. Even if they were the only girls on earth, it would still not have been a reason enough.
Have you thought of the hatred that would be given birth to if you dumpd one of them angry angry . The life of the abandoned might be ruined forever sad

will you marry both?? i'm against ploygamy, but among two worse situations, you just have to stik to one.

So if you're lucky enough that the parents and the girls in question accept, then marrying both of them , might be the best decision in this situation.

SISTERS who love each other would be able to survive together cool

But i must say that what you did was very BAD , but if they forgive you and God is kind to forgive us all ou sins then who am i to say otherwise.

I wish you the capability of doing the right thing and all the best luck as well smiley 

p.s; abortion is not an option ooo
Re: Wot Will U Do If Two Blood Sisters Are Pregenant For You by shakamc(m): 6:53pm On Mar 14, 2007
nice one
Re: Wot Will U Do If Two Blood Sisters Are Pregenant For You by cuteass1(f): 7:15pm On Mar 14, 2007
i thought so too cheesy grin
Re: Wot Will U Do If Two Blood Sisters Are Pregenant For You by kike001(f): 1:17pm On Mar 15, 2007
i think d sistas r both dumb cuz dey see eachotha everyday so dey will talk about stuff like dat (bf) so i dont think it could eva happen cuz i am clso 2 ma sis n just abort da baby n kill da guy im jokin
Re: Wot Will U Do If Two Blood Sisters Are Pregenant For You by needeeg(m): 1:32pm On Mar 15, 2007
Shaka or wat's this ur name, ur not serious tho u know there sisters and u made them wae, and now u need urgent advice grin, Abeg make we here word!
Re: Wot Will U Do If Two Blood Sisters Are Pregenant For You by shakamc(m): 2:52pm On Mar 15, 2007
needeeg:

Shaka or what's this your name, your not serious tho u know there sisters and u made them wae, and now u need urgent advice grin, Abeg make we here word!
@NEEDEEG,ABEG WHEN DID I TELL U SAY NA ME DO AM,WAIT UNTILL I SAY SO,FOR NOW IF U DON'T HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY,U BETTER RUN AWAY CUZ DIS IS FOR MATURED MINDS YH
Re: Wot Will U Do If Two Blood Sisters Are Pregenant For You by omogenaija(f): 1:47am On Mar 16, 2007
na wow for u , yeye boy
i'm thinking and praying and hoping both sisters dont marry u b/c that stupid of them and will only make things more harder. anyways ojo kokoro ni e. oni je ku je . ole ,

anyways for now all u can do is support the kids mentality and finically . good luck

next time think with ur brain and not with ur d!ck
Re: Wot Will U Do If Two Blood Sisters Are Pregenant For You by Free(f): 1:51am On Mar 16, 2007
Wow tough case

i mean jus like
cute-ass said

U cnt deny one for da other
but am sure U care for One more that da other
but still, U must face Ur responsibility
get ready to be a daddy soon grin grin grin grin

marryin both --am sure da two sister wudnt want to be married 2 da same guy
which leading to why i dnt understand why they sleept arund wit da same guy undecided

i wish U luck in watevr U decide
but this is sum shiiite grin grin grin
Re: Wot Will U Do If Two Blood Sisters Are Pregenant For You by thimbook2(m): 2:49pm On Oct 20, 2011
RUNZZZZZZZZ Away

thats wot u'll have to do

cut out from d idea of marrying both

marry one if possible but accept your babies and God help you, if they both give birth to twins or triplets (you don start your own football team be dat)

2 sisters? u try!
Re: Wot Will U Do If Two Blood Sisters Are Pregenant For You by ebonyvibe(f): 3:54pm On Oct 20, 2011
You are on your own for this one dont event know what to advise. Congratulations for your unborn babies
Re: Wot Will U Do If Two Blood Sisters Are Pregenant For You by lindabon: 7:40pm On Oct 20, 2011
Why do people equate being pregnant for someone to instant marriage? ? ?
If you have a heart, accept both and get ready for dual maternity care and dual child support!
Re: Wot Will U Do If Two Blood Sisters Are Pregenant For You by ronkebp(f): 7:49pm On Oct 20, 2011
@ Poster, just committ suicide, because if thoSe sisters join forces HMMMMMMMM!!!!!! ENHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
Re: Wot Will U Do If Two Blood Sisters Are Pregenant For You by Kosigift(f): 10:49pm On Oct 20, 2011
Op, lets reason diz 2geda. U played 2 important matches, scored significant points in both and b4 u know it, u are announced d winner in both matches! Now trophies have been presented 2 u, wot do u do? Accept one and leave d other? Of course not! U'll accept d trophies happily as a sign of achievement! Run away ké, 2 where? As 4 d ladies, they cud go their seperate ways coz i bet they won't want 2 be tied 2 such a person.
Re: Wot Will U Do If Two Blood Sisters Are Pregenant For You by Chikebranny123(m): 9:35am On Jul 05, 2018
When u put the belle you ask any bodyyou need cain it's north ur fault. Wait for den to born so u can be sure.

(1) (Reply)

Post Ur Most Romantic Language Here / Getting Her Off My Mind. / Who Broke Your Virginity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.