Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

‘I Prefer To Befriend Serial Killer Over Women Who Commit Abortion’ – Reno Omokr - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Prefer To Befriend Serial Killer Over Women Who Commit Abortion’ – Reno Omokr (350 Views)

Pauline Tallen Hails Abdulrazaq Over Women Commissioner-Nominees / I Weep Over Women Marginalisation - Dr Ibijoke Sanwo-olu / Do You Want Evidence Buhari Is Planning Ruga Settlement See Evidence- Reno Omokr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Prefer To Befriend Serial Killer Over Women Who Commit Abortion’ – Reno Omokr by GodOfAction: 10:56am On Apr 18, 2018
Author and lawyer, Reno Omokri has called on women to desist from having abortions.

Sharing his famous daily nuggets, the one time aide of former president Goodluck Jonathan revealed that he'd rather be friends with a serial killer than a woman who commits abortion.

Acc0rding to him, a person who serially kills others is wicked, but not as wicked as a person who kills her own child that she willingly conceived by having unprotected sex.

"Dear ladies Before you abort your baby, remember it was you that had the sex. The baby did not ask you to go and have the sex that produced him or her. Punish yourself not the baby. Don’t deny your baby the opportunity your mother provided for you by aborting it #RenosNuggets

I prefer to befriend serial killer over women who commit abortion for any reason except rape or medical reasons. A person who serially kills other is wicked, but not as wicked as a person who kills her own child that she willingly conceived by having unprotected sex#RenosNuggets " he wrote
Source: http://dailyleakblog.com/2018/04/18/i-prefer-to-befriend-serial-killer-over-women-who-commit-abortion-reno-omokri/

1 Share

Re: ‘I Prefer To Befriend Serial Killer Over Women Who Commit Abortion’ – Reno Omokr by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:03am On Apr 18, 2018
No matter how Reno argues it there would always be genuine reasons for abortion.
He has a point and pro choice people have valid counter points as well.His comparison with that of a serial killer makes no sense undecided

Life is a choice. wink

*leaves thread*

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Prefer To Befriend Serial Killer Over Women Who Commit Abortion’ – Reno Omokr by Notmyproblem: 11:07am On Apr 18, 2018
Reno brain is farting.

I am sure to the family of the victim of the serial killer they consider the serial killer worse than a random girl that chose abortion.
Re: ‘I Prefer To Befriend Serial Killer Over Women Who Commit Abortion’ – Reno Omokr by scribble: 11:29am On Apr 18, 2018
I dislike the comparison

But i dislike abortionists too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Prefer To Befriend Serial Killer Over Women Who Commit Abortion’ – Reno Omokr by GodOfAction: 11:55am On Apr 18, 2018
lol
Notmyproblem:
Reno brain is farting.

I am sure to the family of the victim of the serial killer they consider the serial killer worse than a random girl that chose abortion.
Re: ‘I Prefer To Befriend Serial Killer Over Women Who Commit Abortion’ – Reno Omokr by GodOfAction: 11:12am On Apr 19, 2018
lol
AmazonTopaz:
No matter how Reno argues it there would always be genuine reasons for abortion.
He has a point and pro choice people have valid counter points as well.His comparison with that of a serial killer makes no sense undecided

Life is a choice. wink

*leaves thread*

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Youths Are Not Lazy, PDP Replies Buhari / Avoiding Presidential Media Chat Is Laziness / IPOB Bruised The Python Head In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.