Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,850 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Primate E.O Akeju's 32 Prophesies On Atiku, Buhari, Tinubu, Obasanjo, Funke - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Primate E.O Akeju's 32 Prophesies On Atiku, Buhari, Tinubu, Obasanjo, Funke (58012 Views)

Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman / Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election / Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primate E.O Akeju's 32 Prophesies On Atiku, Buhari, Tinubu, Obasanjo, Funke by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 18, 2018
D

4 Likes

Re: Primate E.O Akeju's 32 Prophesies On Atiku, Buhari, Tinubu, Obasanjo, Funke by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 18, 2018
Like I said in another thread, the sins of some Nigerian 'men of God' are enough for their entire generation to burn in hell.

2 Likes

Re: Primate E.O Akeju's 32 Prophesies On Atiku, Buhari, Tinubu, Obasanjo, Funke by noble2faith(m): 10:27pm On Apr 18, 2018
I know ipob will b glad seeing some prophecies against Tinubu and buhari.. But will they accept prophecies against biafra?

2 Likes

Re: Primate E.O Akeju's 32 Prophesies On Atiku, Buhari, Tinubu, Obasanjo, Funke by bekpo(m): 10:29pm On Apr 18, 2018
Mrakeli:
Primate E. O. Akeju of New Holy Messiah Church in Ilasamaja, Lagos state on Wednesday announced a set of 32 prophecies wherein he stated that God revealed to him that former Vice President, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, will emerge as Nigeria’s next president.

He also called on APC National Leader, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu to be wary of supporting the re-election bid of President Muhammadu Buhari if the former Lagos governor does not want an end of his political career. The prophet maintained that Buhari will be disgraced like former president Goodluck Jonathan if he goes ahead to contest the 2019 elections.

Not yet done with Tinubu, the cleric called on him to be mindful of his health and be more prayerful for his children so as to avert “another tragic occurrence on any of them”.

The prophecies also affected former presidents, Olusegun Obasanjo and Ibrahim Babangida, both of whom Akeju called enemies of this country, insisting that nobody should take them seriously. He went on to state that the days of both leaders are numbered.

These were made known in a statement sent by Primate Akeju to DAILY POST on Thursday which reads in full…

1. God revealed to me that SEN. AHMED TINUBU should be more careful and prayerful with his health, Also any attempt to support President Mohammed Buhari, for second term will mar his political career.

2. TINUBU should be more prayerful on all his children, in order not to witness another tragic occurrence on any of them.

3. GOV. AMBODE will retain the Lagos Gubernatorial seat without any opposition.

4. God reveal to me GOV. AMBODE should be more careful with his policies and take steps in reshuffling his cabinet because of some traitors.

5. God said PRE. BUHARI will be disgrace just like his predecessor if he re-contest.

6. God revealed to me that all theatre art practitioners should pray against untimely death that might ravage in the industry before the end of this

year.

7. PST. T.B JOSHUA should not relocate out of the country because Nigeria is his land of milk & honey

8. ARE. GANI ADAMS; should not be involved in partisan politics so that he will not be disgraced. He should be more closer to God this time around.

9. KWANKWANSO; should be more careful about close political associates and colleagues for there are betrayer among them.

10. SENATOR MUSILIU OBANIKORO; should be watchful and careful against evil plan to assassinate him, it he can pray he will still be a force in Lagos politics.

11. I foresee ATIKU ABUBAKAR becoming next president of his country but there are strong forces behind his plan.

12. God revealed to me ATIKU regime will bring peace and harmony to the nation unlike what we are presently experiencing.

13. INEC should be careful in 2019 election in order not to be used by powerful forces.

14. BIAFRA; God said the unity of the country is paramount, so there is no way for Biafra agitation.

15. All forces behind Biafra will be disgraced if they refused to hearken to the voice of the Lord.

16. God reveal ONI OF IFE will reign beyond the days of his predecessors and will be bless with a son very soon because for his kindness to humanity.

17. OBASANJO AND BABAGIDA; God said they are enemies of this country

and nobody should take them serious.

18. CHIEF OLUSEGUN OBASANJO; Days on earth are numbered so he should start rounding up.

19. God revealed BABAGIDA should be prayerful about his health, I see a sudden death.

20. FAYOSE with his PDP will retain EKITI STATE.

21. OYO STATE; if care is not taking by the APC there will be a liberal force in the next election.

22. SENATOR YAYI; God revealed he will leave the Federal Capital Abuja to assume the state governor office in 2019 gubernatorial election. He should also be prayerful for his dream to come true.

23. OTUNBA SUBOMI; He should pray fervently about his health, not to lead to sudden death.

24. BURUJI KASHAMU; God revealed he will retain his seat as Senator in 2019.

25. FUNKE AKINDELE; She should be more prayerful for a generational problem that is beyond her control but the Lord said she will celebrate new baby very soon.

26. National Assembly should pray fervently for death occurrence of some prominent members through accident.

27. The oil sector under the administration of President Mohammed Buhari will suffer collapse next year.

28. President ZUMA will likely end in prison and this will lead to his death

29. SENATOR REMI TINUBU should be prayerful, I see a sudden sickness.

30. PASTOR ADEBOYE; God revealed to me he should prepare his ways because he will soon be call above.

31. Sudden exposure of prominent preachers in the country who had soiled their hand except the repent.

32. There will be catastrophical rain throughout the nation except will pray fervently.

http://www.akelicious.net/2018/04/2019-new-32-prophesies-emerge-on-atiku.html

Prophet of doom cum political prophet.

1 Like

Re: Primate E.O Akeju's 32 Prophesies On Atiku, Buhari, Tinubu, Obasanjo, Funke by PigBenis(m): 10:29pm On Apr 18, 2018
All na lie...
Re: Primate E.O Akeju's 32 Prophesies On Atiku, Buhari, Tinubu, Obasanjo, Funke by Dfinex(f): 10:31pm On Apr 18, 2018
No 22. How does one pray for something which is ordained already to happen? ...these prophecies abi predictions sha..
Re: Primate E.O Akeju's 32 Prophesies On Atiku, Buhari, Tinubu, Obasanjo, Funke by Afamed: 10:31pm On Apr 18, 2018
Prophet that can't predict 5 correct straight betnaija wins, is that one a prophet?

2 Likes

Re: Primate E.O Akeju's 32 Prophesies On Atiku, Buhari, Tinubu, Obasanjo, Funke by abbeylanre007: 10:33pm On Apr 18, 2018
PAstor wey suppose give us predictions for the weekend games grin

3 Likes

Re: Primate E.O Akeju's 32 Prophesies On Atiku, Buhari, Tinubu, Obasanjo, Funke by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 18, 2018
All dis guys Wey no fit give boys 3 correct score and 2 sure draw make I play am N10k win ma pension money...
Abegiiiii make I hear word

1 Like

Re: Primate E.O Akeju's 32 Prophesies On Atiku, Buhari, Tinubu, Obasanjo, Funke by olarwhumy6(f): 10:35pm On Apr 18, 2018
grin
Re: Primate E.O Akeju's 32 Prophesies On Atiku, Buhari, Tinubu, Obasanjo, Funke by LZAA: 10:35pm On Apr 18, 2018
Mrakeli:
Primate E. O. Akeju of New Holy Messiah Church in Ilasamaja, Lagos state on Wednesday announced a set of 32 prophecies wherein he stated that God revealed to him that former Vice President, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, will emerge as Nigeria’s next president.

He also called on APC National Leader, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu to be wary of supporting the re-election bid of President Muhammadu Buhari if the former Lagos governor does not want an end of his political career. The prophet maintained that Buhari will be disgraced like former president Goodluck Jonathan if he goes ahead to contest the 2019 elections.

Not yet done with Tinubu, the cleric called on him to be mindful of his health and be more prayerful for his children so as to avert “another tragic occurrence on any of them”.

The prophecies also affected former presidents, Olusegun Obasanjo and Ibrahim Babangida, both of whom Akeju called enemies of this country, insisting that nobody should take them seriously. He went on to state that the days of both leaders are numbered.

These were made known in a statement sent by Primate Akeju to DAILY POST on Thursday which reads in full…

1. God revealed to me that SEN. AHMED TINUBU should be more careful and prayerful with his health, Also any attempt to support President Mohammed Buhari, for second term will mar his political career.

2. TINUBU should be more prayerful on all his children, in order not to witness another tragic occurrence on any of them.

4. God reveal to me GOV. AMBODE should be more careful with his policies and take steps in reshuffling his cabinet because of some traitors.

5. God said PRE. BUHARI will be disgrace just like his predecessor if he re-contest.

6. God revealed to me that all theatre art practitioners should pray against untimely death that might ravage in the industry before the end of this

year.

7. PST. T.B JOSHUA should not relocate out of the country because Nigeria is his land of milk & honey

8. ARE. GANI ADAMS; should not be involved in partisan politics so that he will not be disgraced. He should be more closer to God this time around.

9. KWANKWANSO; should be more careful about close political associates and colleagues for there are betrayer among them.

10. SENATOR MUSILIU OBANIKORO; should be watchful and careful against evil plan to assassinate him, it he can pray he will still be a force in Lagos politics.

11. I foresee ATIKU ABUBAKAR becoming next president of his country but there are strong forces behind his plan.

12. God revealed to me ATIKU regime will bring peace and harmony to the nation unlike what we are presently experiencing.

13. INEC should be careful in 2019 election in order not to be used by powerful forces.

14. BIAFRA; God said the unity of the country is paramount, so there is no way for Biafra agitation.

15. All forces behind Biafra will be disgraced if they refused to hearken to the voice of the Lord.

16. God reveal ONI OF IFE will reign beyond the days of his predecessors and will be bless with a son very soon because for his kindness to humanity.

18. CHIEF OLUSEGUN OBASANJO; Days on earth are numbered so he should start rounding up.

19. God revealed BABAGIDA should be prayerful about his health, I see a sudden death.

21. OYO STATE; if care is not taking by the APC there will be a liberal force in the next election.

22. SENATOR YAYI; God revealed he will leave the Federal Capital Abuja to assume the state governor office in 2019 gubernatorial election. He should also be prayerful for his dream to come true.

23. OTUNBA SUBOMI; He should pray fervently about his health, not to lead to sudden death.

25. FUNKE AKINDELE; She should be more prayerful for a generational problem that is beyond her control but the Lord said she will celebrate new baby very soon.

26. National Assembly should pray fervently for death occurrence of some prominent members through accident.

27. The oil sector under the administration of President Mohammed Buhari will suffer collapse next year.

30. PASTOR ADEBOYE; God revealed to me he should prepare his ways because he will soon be call above.

31. Sudden exposure of prominent preachers in the country who had soiled their hand except the repent.

32. There will be catastrophical rain throughout the nation except will pray fervently.

grin grin grin
immhotep coman see ur uncle o grin
Re: Primate E.O Akeju's 32 Prophesies On Atiku, Buhari, Tinubu, Obasanjo, Funke by mowapa(m): 10:36pm On Apr 18, 2018
This is the reaction to drinking adulterated Malta. Nightmares confused as vision. Oshi!

2 Likes

Re: Primate E.O Akeju's 32 Prophesies On Atiku, Buhari, Tinubu, Obasanjo, Funke by LZAA: 10:37pm On Apr 18, 2018
Mrakeli:

year.

grin grin grin
cc imhotep onyeoga
Re: Primate E.O Akeju's 32 Prophesies On Atiku, Buhari, Tinubu, Obasanjo, Funke by RexTramadol1: 10:38pm On Apr 18, 2018
Woli listen to yourself.
Re: Primate E.O Akeju's 32 Prophesies On Atiku, Buhari, Tinubu, Obasanjo, Funke by ODVanguard: 10:39pm On Apr 18, 2018
All these fake prophets sef. The other time another one was predicting Saraki as the next president, now this one wey fit don collet egunje from Atiku dey tell us something else. It's like their 'god'/source is confused, and therefore giving them conflicting 'prophecies'. Awon confused bunch.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primate E.O Akeju's 32 Prophesies On Atiku, Buhari, Tinubu, Obasanjo, Funke by mu2sa2: 10:40pm On Apr 18, 2018
How many prophets are there in naija wuruwuru christanity? Does it take more than ability to spin a yarn to become one?

1 Like

Re: Primate E.O Akeju's 32 Prophesies On Atiku, Buhari, Tinubu, Obasanjo, Funke by package7(m): 10:42pm On Apr 18, 2018
Gimmick + fake prophecy... I begy park well jare soothsayer...
Re: Primate E.O Akeju's 32 Prophesies On Atiku, Buhari, Tinubu, Obasanjo, Funke by slowice(m): 10:42pm On Apr 18, 2018
Any prophesy about fulani herdsmen n boko haram? Abeg any prophesy about constant power supply n job creation? Even in prophesy afonja hatred for Biafra still top chart....
Re: Primate E.O Akeju's 32 Prophesies On Atiku, Buhari, Tinubu, Obasanjo, Funke by wristbangle: 10:44pm On Apr 18, 2018
This is human logic to me
Re: Primate E.O Akeju's 32 Prophesies On Atiku, Buhari, Tinubu, Obasanjo, Funke by kollinpowel(m): 10:44pm On Apr 18, 2018
All this Blind men that will see rat and come and say they saw donkey, the annoying thing is that all this Blind men cos I won't call them men of God, All they see in their lyf is pples death and destruction and they won't see when amadioha will struggle them. Amin Oloshi Jatijati
Re: Primate E.O Akeju's 32 Prophesies On Atiku, Buhari, Tinubu, Obasanjo, Funke by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:45pm On Apr 18, 2018
men's thoughts... only God has a final say about a man...
Re: Primate E.O Akeju's 32 Prophesies On Atiku, Buhari, Tinubu, Obasanjo, Funke by Davidson5(m): 10:46pm On Apr 18, 2018
What's the name of the church??
Concoct lies from the pit of hell. How can people be attending this kind of church??
Lord have Mercy. Jehovah don't predict foolishness!
Re: Primate E.O Akeju's 32 Prophesies On Atiku, Buhari, Tinubu, Obasanjo, Funke by Bethel001(m): 10:49pm On Apr 18, 2018
Prophesy No. 30 is a fallacy of a big liar Mohammed.
Re: Primate E.O Akeju's 32 Prophesies On Atiku, Buhari, Tinubu, Obasanjo, Funke by Moche234: 10:51pm On Apr 18, 2018
Kindly tell the so called prophet to give me just seven straight draws this weekend

1 Like

Re: Primate E.O Akeju's 32 Prophesies On Atiku, Buhari, Tinubu, Obasanjo, Funke by sirgalahad26(m): 10:52pm On Apr 18, 2018
plugs earpiece...plays nicki minaj-half back!
Re: Primate E.O Akeju's 32 Prophesies On Atiku, Buhari, Tinubu, Obasanjo, Funke by Witnes: 10:52pm On Apr 18, 2018
I vehemently challenged the primate that on Atikulate, he failed on his prophecy woefully. Atiku is not winning any election come 2019. Atiku is not sellable in the northern part, they preferred Bubu to Atiku in folds, mark it.

1 Like

Re: Primate E.O Akeju's 32 Prophesies On Atiku, Buhari, Tinubu, Obasanjo, Funke by buhariguy(m): 10:52pm On Apr 18, 2018
Mrnakeina:
If not for any other thing, i say Amen to OBJ, IBB, PMB & Tinubu's ....
what of idiotic pigs of Biafra?

1 Like

Re: Primate E.O Akeju's 32 Prophesies On Atiku, Buhari, Tinubu, Obasanjo, Funke by dheilaw1(m): 10:52pm On Apr 18, 2018
must they always see political visions? jobless and hungry pastors everywhere
Re: Primate E.O Akeju's 32 Prophesies On Atiku, Buhari, Tinubu, Obasanjo, Funke by vineyardfarms: 10:53pm On Apr 18, 2018
IS THERE ANY THING LIKE PRIMATE IN THE BIBLE PLS . . . . . WITH REFERENCE
Re: Primate E.O Akeju's 32 Prophesies On Atiku, Buhari, Tinubu, Obasanjo, Funke by danden18: 10:56pm On Apr 18, 2018
Afonja and fake prophet are like apc and lies
Re: Primate E.O Akeju's 32 Prophesies On Atiku, Buhari, Tinubu, Obasanjo, Funke by Mrnakeina(m): 11:01pm On Apr 18, 2018
buhariguy:
what of idiotic pigs of Biafra?

Who's this one? undecided Ogbeni Koshi! angry

1 Like

Re: Primate E.O Akeju's 32 Prophesies On Atiku, Buhari, Tinubu, Obasanjo, Funke by Dwin046(m): 11:01pm On Apr 18, 2018
oshogbo weed in action

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pig's Head Buried At A Shop In Ipaja (Photos) / Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade / Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives Church Offerings To Woman (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.