Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Can U Marry A Girl That Drink And Smoke? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Marry A Girl That Drink And Smoke? (2421 Views)

Ladies, What Do You Think Of Men That Drink Alcohol??? / Are All Girls That Drink And Club Bad? I Need The House On This One / I Will Never Marry A Woman That Drink (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Marry A Girl That Drink And Smoke? by Nobody: 10:53am On May 15, 2010
For me, is a no go area undecided
Re: Can U Marry A Girl That Drink And Smoke? by Nobody: 10:58am On May 15, 2010
Same as asking a person if he can deep his hands inside d fire and d answer is no.
Re: Can U Marry A Girl That Drink And Smoke? by Nobody: 11:05am On May 15, 2010
but it seems to me some don't fucking care
Re: Can U Marry A Girl That Drink And Smoke? by sexdoctor(m): 11:10am On May 15, 2010
Too me its kinda freaky sexy wining with your Gf,
but when it comes to serious relationship men f@*k NO
Re: Can U Marry A Girl That Drink And Smoke? by Nobody: 11:13am On May 15, 2010
^^ ;d ;d ;d
Re: Can U Marry A Girl That Drink And Smoke? by Tattooboy: 11:17am On May 15, 2010
odiaero:

but it seems to me some don't Zap.ing care
exactly. But i do
Re: Can U Marry A Girl That Drink And Smoke? by Nobody: 11:30am On May 15, 2010
ok cool
Re: Can U Marry A Girl That Drink And Smoke? by kevoh(m): 1:00pm On May 15, 2010
Big NO!
Re: Can U Marry A Girl That Drink And Smoke? by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 15, 2010
let's see more wink
Re: Can U Marry A Girl That Drink And Smoke? by Nescoemmy(m): 1:30pm On May 15, 2010
n.w
Re: Can U Marry A Girl That Drink And Smoke? by iice(f): 4:41pm On May 15, 2010
odiaero:

but it seems to me some don't bleeping care

And it's your problem because?
Re: Can U Marry A Girl That Drink And Smoke? by otawa: 6:51pm On May 15, 2010
people pick up different ways of life as they grow up.

excess smoking + drinking is a problem.

yes, if she is occassional smoker + drinker.
Re: Can U Marry A Girl That Drink And Smoke? by femmy2010(m): 8:26pm On May 15, 2010
I cant but i see nothing wrong with that.
Re: Can U Marry A Girl That Drink And Smoke? by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 15, 2010
femmy2010:

I cant but i see nothing wrong with that.
Re: Can U Marry A Girl That Drink And Smoke? by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 15, 2010
iice:

And it's your problem because?
it seems u do it lipsrsealed
Re: Can U Marry A Girl That Drink And Smoke? by CrudeOil2(m): 9:47pm On May 15, 2010
Yes I can.
Re: Can U Marry A Girl That Drink And Smoke? by mamagee3(f): 9:57pm On May 15, 2010
Lawd hammercy!

How jobless can people be?
undecided tongue
Re: Can U Marry A Girl That Drink And Smoke? by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 15, 2010
^^^mama-gee mama-gee mama-gee, how many times did i call u? grin
Re: Can U Marry A Girl That Drink And Smoke? by mamagee3(f): 10:02pm On May 15, 2010
^^What are you up to? grin
Re: Can U Marry A Girl That Drink And Smoke? by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 15, 2010
^^ u wanna knw grin, but wait o, as in?
Re: Can U Marry A Girl That Drink And Smoke? by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 15, 2010
Nothing wrong with having a few drinks here and there, I suppose you mean alcoholic rather? Smoking is something I wouldn't be as tolerating about.
Re: Can U Marry A Girl That Drink And Smoke? by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 15, 2010
yes alcohol cool
Re: Can U Marry A Girl That Drink And Smoke? by Tatase(f): 10:16pm On May 15, 2010
OP do you mean "drinks" like the person is a big drinker (several beers/shots/cocktails most evenings)? And by "smokes," do you mean chain smoker vs. occasional social smoker?

As a girl, I wouldn't want to marry a big drinker (wine with dinner and the occasional beer is fine) or really any degree of smoker, but "drinks and smokes" is not an absolute, there are degrees which people might find tolerable.
Re: Can U Marry A Girl That Drink And Smoke? by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 15, 2010
yes I know 'alcohol', I mean do you mean a girl who drinks alcohol to excess habitually or just drinks alcohol at all (every now and again), generally? smiley
Re: Can U Marry A Girl That Drink And Smoke? by bookface: 10:48pm On May 15, 2010
I'm having only one chimney in my house and it has to be the one that smokes at the rooftop of my kitchen!
Re: Can U Marry A Girl That Drink And Smoke? by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 15, 2010
not excess, just alcohol toppled with smoking
Re: Can U Marry A Girl That Drink And Smoke? by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 15, 2010
bookface:

I'm having only one chimney in my house and it has to be the one that smokes at the rooftop of my kitchen!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can U Marry A Girl That Drink And Smoke? by abrahym(m): 4:28am On May 16, 2010
lai lai
Re: Can U Marry A Girl That Drink And Smoke? by Nobody: 8:05am On May 16, 2010
abrahym:

lai lai
Re: Can U Marry A Girl That Drink And Smoke? by ElRazur: 8:16am On May 16, 2010
Omo mehn, I do understand personal preference and what not. But I am not so sure how this should be a deciding factor if you really love the person.

It is like a woman saying, they cant date a guy who post in romance section on nairaland. I mean, how does that sound? Omo real love see no fault and it is prepare to make compromise.

Okay that is the nice guy inside of me speaking.

Here is the Demon in me giving his own opinion:

If I have to make a choice, I won't date someone who smokes - simply because health-wise, its got no benefit at all. Also, it causes premature aging, vasoconstiction, increased heart rate, increased blood pressure - All recipe for hypertension. A lady who plans on staying with me till the end, should age gracefully and should not engage in activities that is detrimental to her health.

Also the fact that ladies who smoke stinks and I really cannot deal with that.

So which one do you like? The Nice El or the Demon Razur?  grin
Re: Can U Marry A Girl That Drink And Smoke? by Nobody: 8:22am On May 16, 2010
ElRazur:

Omo mehn, I do understand personal preference and what not. But I am not so sure how this should be a deciding factor if you really love the person.

It is like a woman saying, they can date a guy who post in romance section on nairaland. I mean, how does that sound? Omo real love see no fault and it is prepare to make compromise.

Okay that is the nice guy inside of me speaking.

Here is the Demon in me giving his own opinion:

If I have to make a choice, I won't date someone who smokes - simply because health-wise, its got no benefit at all. Also, it cause premature aging, vasoconstiction, increased heart rate, increased blood pressure - All recipe for hypertension. A lady who plans of staying with me till the end, should age gracefully and should not engage in activities that is detrimental to her health.

Also the fact that ladies who do stinks and I really cannot deal with that.

So which one do you like? The Nice El or the Demon Razur? grin
LWKMD grin grin grin grin
Re: Can U Marry A Girl That Drink And Smoke? by osy77(m): 8:24am On May 16, 2010
No sir

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cheating Men! / 9 Things Men Think When They See You Naked / 7 Signs He’s Only After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.