Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

2 Ladies Caught Stealing Money At A Plaza In Onitsha (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Ladies Caught Stealing Money At A Plaza In Onitsha (Photos) (62106 Views)

Two Ladies Caught Stealing Generator In Delta, Disgraced / Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) / Suspected Female Kidnapper Arrested In Onitsha. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Ladies Caught Stealing Money At A Plaza In Onitsha (Photos) by DidierDrogba: 2:41pm On Apr 18, 2018
Lol....one is crying,na Devil drag her go thief
Re: 2 Ladies Caught Stealing Money At A Plaza In Onitsha (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 2:41pm On Apr 18, 2018
See as dat one resemble ajepako
Re: 2 Ladies Caught Stealing Money At A Plaza In Onitsha (Photos) by nabegibeg: 2:41pm On Apr 18, 2018
stephenduru:
The two women pictured below were caught by security agents at Bethel Plaza, Niger street,Onitsha after they stole someone's bag containing huge some of money.They were nearly lynched to death.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/04/2-ladies-caught-after-stealing-money-at.html?m=1
Re: 2 Ladies Caught Stealing Money At A Plaza In Onitsha (Photos) by BiafranDel: 2:41pm On Apr 18, 2018
limeta:
I dont believe this stealing bag story
If zoogarians hate stealing so much how come Tinubu and Ameachi walk freely
Their omly offence is poverty
Some pastors and ritualist story
why would you believe when they are your fellow girls. but if it were to be guys. you would be among those to bash them

1 Like

Re: 2 Ladies Caught Stealing Money At A Plaza In Onitsha (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 2:41pm On Apr 18, 2018
Follygunners:

Sir, that's NOT true. In the SW, we're way too civilized for that.
Sir,you r misunderstanding my post and my intent
Re: 2 Ladies Caught Stealing Money At A Plaza In Onitsha (Photos) by DonMoga(m): 2:42pm On Apr 18, 2018
PLS FREE THIS LADIES JOOH, ARE U A SAINT? GO TORSURE POLITICIANS NA

Re: 2 Ladies Caught Stealing Money At A Plaza In Onitsha (Photos) by Kamps: 2:42pm On Apr 18, 2018
People dey para Big Time.. No chill at all
See as beating turn them to Slay Grandma instead the Queens they are..
Re: 2 Ladies Caught Stealing Money At A Plaza In Onitsha (Photos) by stjudas(m): 2:42pm On Apr 18, 2018
Petty thieves stay away from Aba and Onitsha... Una no go hear
Re: 2 Ladies Caught Stealing Money At A Plaza In Onitsha (Photos) by Chepos1(m): 2:43pm On Apr 18, 2018
Onitsha ppl and JUNGLE JUSTICE be lyk...

Sombody should help me complete it. lipsrsealed
Re: 2 Ladies Caught Stealing Money At A Plaza In Onitsha (Photos) by Timiblanko(m): 2:43pm On Apr 18, 2018
With the way you guys are gorgeously dress you still have to destroy your life with this.
Re: 2 Ladies Caught Stealing Money At A Plaza In Onitsha (Photos) by reujosh89(m): 2:43pm On Apr 18, 2018
The most disgusting thing in life is seeing a woman been caught for stealing. Though the situation in Nigerian is something else but never an excuse.
Re: 2 Ladies Caught Stealing Money At A Plaza In Onitsha (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 2:44pm On Apr 18, 2018
See as them fine..lol. They should use them to act wicked, angry women in Nollywood.
Re: 2 Ladies Caught Stealing Money At A Plaza In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 18, 2018
It is hunger. May God help Nigeria
Re: 2 Ladies Caught Stealing Money At A Plaza In Onitsha (Photos) by smalls001: 2:45pm On Apr 18, 2018
We do this to ourselves as civilians and tomorrow some people will condemn security agents when they do it to civilians. What kind of hypocrites are we??

1 Like

Re: 2 Ladies Caught Stealing Money At A Plaza In Onitsha (Photos) by smalls001: 2:47pm On Apr 18, 2018
koolcat:
Dem for naked dem nah.
OR abii their naked pishur neva ready OP?
You should be ashamed of yourself

1 Like

Re: 2 Ladies Caught Stealing Money At A Plaza In Onitsha (Photos) by Dpharisee: 2:49pm On Apr 18, 2018
The good part is that they were not stripped Naked like those people in areas with brown roof in Nigeria grin
Re: 2 Ladies Caught Stealing Money At A Plaza In Onitsha (Photos) by alobright17(m): 2:51pm On Apr 18, 2018
Kingpee2:
And they can’t sell their pussies abi,useless women ,they are lucky thy were not burnt,if they were guys im sure it would have been a different story .
How many pussies have you bought this year
Re: 2 Ladies Caught Stealing Money At A Plaza In Onitsha (Photos) by micflo28(m): 2:53pm On Apr 18, 2018
Pure undiluted poverty from lazy peeps. Its understandable the level of poverty, but instead of being killed on account of stealing, start something small that fetches money to stay alive. I honestly hate reading stories of people being lynched as some could be innocent. Let us try and keep praying God rescues us from the clutches of poverty and misrule.
Re: 2 Ladies Caught Stealing Money At A Plaza In Onitsha (Photos) by smalls001: 2:53pm On Apr 18, 2018
comshots:
I am not condoning stealing but truth be told,there is hardship in the land.Those who cannot steal resort to suicide or they flee from this shithole country
I dont agree with you. There is some sort of hardship in virtually any part of the planet you go. There is none that justifies crime. As for your comment on fleeing from the s*****e country as you have called it, ask those that have tried it particularly our Libyan brothers then they will tell you that hardship has different levels.
Re: 2 Ladies Caught Stealing Money At A Plaza In Onitsha (Photos) by Papoose269(m): 2:53pm On Apr 18, 2018
To the people saying the women should have gone into olosho business, so if una dey find olosho and una see this two women una go carry abi?? Really really, money cannot buy class.
Re: 2 Ladies Caught Stealing Money At A Plaza In Onitsha (Photos) by Firgemachar: 2:55pm On Apr 18, 2018
moscobabs:
im not supporting these ladies o but the beating is too much for lady na.

May ladies steal from you angry

Woman wrapper... angry

I mean, look at what they almost made away with

Infact, they shouldn't be spared.
Re: 2 Ladies Caught Stealing Money At A Plaza In Onitsha (Photos) by Kingpee2(m): 2:55pm On Apr 18, 2018
alobright17:
How many pussies have you bought this year
do I need to buy ,don’t tell me you can steal just because you’re hungry,people will keep saying there’s no job,I disagree,there are jobs out there ,the jobs available are just not the kind they are looking for ,imagine a school cert o level holder saying he wants a paying job of 50k and above when the graduates have not gotten such ..
Re: 2 Ladies Caught Stealing Money At A Plaza In Onitsha (Photos) by Firgemachar: 2:57pm On Apr 18, 2018
igboOSU:

You are a miserable fool. A thief!

I pray you get lynched for real soon.

Hopeless jobless 419.

There is no free lunch in life.

Only greedy, lazy people fall for scammers. smiley

Nothing good comes easy.
Re: 2 Ladies Caught Stealing Money At A Plaza In Onitsha (Photos) by symbianDON(m): 2:59pm On Apr 18, 2018
hustling gone wrong grin see their faces...people's aunties....chai!! I can imagine how their hearts would have 'cut' the moment that obnoxious tyre landed on their hungry necks...it would have been like...

Re: 2 Ladies Caught Stealing Money At A Plaza In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 18, 2018
smalls001:

I dont agree with you. There is some sort of hardship in virtually any part of the planet you go. There is none that justifies crime. As for your comment on fleeing from the s*****e country as you have called it, ask those that have tried it particularly our Libyan brothers then they will tell you that hardship has different levels.
Some Nigerians who were deported back to Nigeria from Libya still went back to ,saying they prefer libya than this shithole.
Re: 2 Ladies Caught Stealing Money At A Plaza In Onitsha (Photos) by humphreydiss: 3:01pm On Apr 18, 2018
..peak milk generation...where u think say lynching started from....it originated from onitsha,Lagos dey learn for where den dey grin grin
....ask ur elders! grin
Re: 2 Ladies Caught Stealing Money At A Plaza In Onitsha (Photos) by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 3:06pm On Apr 18, 2018
moscobabs:
im not supporting these ladies o but the beating is too much for lady na.

shut up.. so beating only applies to men?
Re: 2 Ladies Caught Stealing Money At A Plaza In Onitsha (Photos) by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 3:07pm On Apr 18, 2018
johnydon22:
Jungle justice is never ok. Both the ladies and everybody involved in beating them up should face the law

it's only okay if the thieves were men?
useless talk.
Re: 2 Ladies Caught Stealing Money At A Plaza In Onitsha (Photos) by Donemmy(m): 3:08pm On Apr 18, 2018
Topmaike007:
may God not allow stealing be our only option in life.
Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US Seizes Jet Of Nigerian Man Involved In Multi-Million Dollar Fraud / Lady, Anointing Is Missing After She Was Sent To Withdraw At Ajah, Lagos State. / Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.