Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

2 Ladies Caught Stealing Money At A Plaza In Onitsha (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Ladies Caught Stealing Money At A Plaza In Onitsha (Photos) (62107 Views)

Two Ladies Caught Stealing Generator In Delta, Disgraced / Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) / Suspected Female Kidnapper Arrested In Onitsha. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Ladies Caught Stealing Money At A Plaza In Onitsha (Photos) by dheilaw1(m): 5:14pm On Apr 18, 2018
these Eastern pigs again
Re: 2 Ladies Caught Stealing Money At A Plaza In Onitsha (Photos) by limeta(f): 5:21pm On Apr 18, 2018
BiafranDel:
why would you believe when they are your fellow girls. but if it were to be guys. you would be among those to bash them

No go find work
Re: 2 Ladies Caught Stealing Money At A Plaza In Onitsha (Photos) by Mpanyi: 5:23pm On Apr 18, 2018
Usually na Benin babes dey come Onitsha for that kind petty stealing hustle.
Re: 2 Ladies Caught Stealing Money At A Plaza In Onitsha (Photos) by OnyeObodo1(m): 5:32pm On Apr 18, 2018
If that's the money they stole in front of them. Whoever did that over did it. How much?

This is exactly what the people who rule us (quite and unfortunate situation) desire to see. We're purposely made poor so that we can continually fight ourselves over trivialities. While the looting continues on magnum scale.

Igbo merenụ onwe ụnụ ebere. Both the thief and victim.
Re: 2 Ladies Caught Stealing Money At A Plaza In Onitsha (Photos) by uzor2(m): 5:44pm On Apr 18, 2018
Double standard. If they were men, the public would have stripped them.
Re: 2 Ladies Caught Stealing Money At A Plaza In Onitsha (Photos) by Yusuf4: 6:12pm On Apr 18, 2018
The current economic problem is too harsh for the poor
There are no thriving business now that poor people can venture into. That some people are doing something and feeding themselves does not mean every other person could be that lucky. If not why can’t everyone be like the likes of Aliko Dangote and Femi Otedola.

While not supporting the criminal act, I blame President Muhammadu Buhari for this theft.

I came across a woman with her baby selling herbal drug in a white plastic container and I over heared her explaining to her customer that she can’t reduce the price for him because the products belongs to her madam who pays her 300 daily for selling 10 products a day. So she can feed her baby.

It got my attention and I asked her how much is the capital to start the business and she said 5000.naira and I asked her why she’s not doing it on her own.

The response made me cry.
She said she have never saved up to 5000 naira.

I had 4K with me there and I asked the woman selling food to borrow me 1k to give her and she did and asked me not to give her back.

The woman now sells her own herbal drugs and anytime I go to eat, the woman selling food always tell me that the woman I helped keep asking of me everyday.

Just because of 5k.

Moral: life is hard in Nigeria. People are suffering, people are dying of hunger everyday.
Buhari is killing people with his old economic policies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Ladies Caught Stealing Money At A Plaza In Onitsha (Photos) by PureMe01: 6:13pm On Apr 18, 2018
johnydon22:
Jungle justice is never ok. Both the ladies and everybody involved in beating them up should face the law
d day armed robbers will attack u,tell dat to d people who will come to ur rescue
Re: 2 Ladies Caught Stealing Money At A Plaza In Onitsha (Photos) by effido666: 6:27pm On Apr 18, 2018
Kingpee2:
And they can’t sell their pussies abi,useless women ,they are lucky thy were not burnt,if they were guys im sure it would have been a different story .
hmm mm would av patronize dis ugly bitches if dey offer der pussies to u for as cheap as #100 naira.....nawahooo
Re: 2 Ladies Caught Stealing Money At A Plaza In Onitsha (Photos) by Massdamm(m): 6:55pm On Apr 18, 2018
lol.....
Re: 2 Ladies Caught Stealing Money At A Plaza In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 18, 2018
stephenduru:
The two women pictured below were caught by security agents at Bethel Plaza, Niger street,Onitsha after they stole someone's bag containing huge some of money.They were nearly lynched to death.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/04/2-ladies-caught-after-stealing-money-at.html?m=1

It is so pathetic that these bloggers don't know how to construct simple tenses! SMH!!
Re: 2 Ladies Caught Stealing Money At A Plaza In Onitsha (Photos) by Viiictor10(m): 8:04pm On Apr 18, 2018
why they no stripped them naked and beat the hell out of them,am sure that would have been the case if they were guys :'
Re: 2 Ladies Caught Stealing Money At A Plaza In Onitsha (Photos) by rosita33(f): 9:38pm On Apr 18, 2018
wahala dey oooo
Re: 2 Ladies Caught Stealing Money At A Plaza In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 18, 2018
MIGHTYMAN82:
baba why nw

Baba no vex....na devil work smiley cheesy cheesy
Re: 2 Ladies Caught Stealing Money At A Plaza In Onitsha (Photos) by JandyJ(m): 11:44pm On Apr 18, 2018
Oh so sorry. I feel like crying for this ladies.. Expecially the one on red. The beating is too much na.

embarassed
Re: 2 Ladies Caught Stealing Money At A Plaza In Onitsha (Photos) by TundRash(m): 12:37am On Apr 19, 2018
angry shocked sad

Awon slay mama.
Re: 2 Ladies Caught Stealing Money At A Plaza In Onitsha (Photos) by babadigu(m): 12:18am On May 16, 2019
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US Seizes Jet Of Nigerian Man Involved In Multi-Million Dollar Fraud / Lady, Anointing Is Missing After She Was Sent To Withdraw At Ajah, Lagos State. / Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.