Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Faces Of The Senate's Mace Thieves On The Run (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Faces Of The Senate's Mace Thieves On The Run (Photo) (66946 Views)

Senator Joshua Lidani Remained Calm While Senate Mace Was Stolen / Thugs That Stole Senate Mace Arrested, Placed In Handcuffs. Photos / Omo-Agege's Thug Who Snatched The Senate's Mace In Action (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faces Of The Senate's Mace Thieves On The Run (Photo) by allanphash7(m): 8:03pm On Apr 18, 2018
Nigeria is not bu a joke
Re: Faces Of The Senate's Mace Thieves On The Run (Photo) by ozoebuka1(m): 8:03pm On Apr 18, 2018
The country is so messed up that I'm wishing they never returns it angry angry angry
Re: Faces Of The Senate's Mace Thieves On The Run (Photo) by LZAA: 8:03pm On Apr 18, 2018
metroblogger:
Face of Thugs who snatched the MACE of the Nigerian Senate on Wednesday morning

http://www.metronaija.ng/photo-face-of-mace-thieves/

Re: Faces Of The Senate's Mace Thieves On The Run (Photo) by pennywys(m): 8:03pm On Apr 18, 2018
What should we do with their faces?
Re: Faces Of The Senate's Mace Thieves On The Run (Photo) by Firgemachar: 8:04pm On Apr 18, 2018
Hmmmn
Re: Faces Of The Senate's Mace Thieves On The Run (Photo) by kurt09(m): 8:04pm On Apr 18, 2018
The perpetrators won't go unpunished
Re: Faces Of The Senate's Mace Thieves On The Run (Photo) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 18, 2018
This senator is a capital disgrace to his senatorial district.
Re: Faces Of The Senate's Mace Thieves On The Run (Photo) by QTEST007(m): 8:04pm On Apr 18, 2018
na wa
Re: Faces Of The Senate's Mace Thieves On The Run (Photo) by Onyeka64(m): 8:05pm On Apr 18, 2018
Lord pls help my country
Re: Faces Of The Senate's Mace Thieves On The Run (Photo) by Ijelababy(f): 8:05pm On Apr 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Chai,
That is somebody's sugar daddy disgracing himself.
Lol
Re: Faces Of The Senate's Mace Thieves On The Run (Photo) by obowunmi(m): 8:06pm On Apr 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Chai,

abeg abeg .
Re: Faces Of The Senate's Mace Thieves On The Run (Photo) by Follygunners: 8:06pm On Apr 18, 2018
Who dey wear native go rob sef?

2 Likes

Re: Faces Of The Senate's Mace Thieves On The Run (Photo) by Groovenaija360(m): 8:07pm On Apr 18, 2018
Buhari never still talk since
Re: Faces Of The Senate's Mace Thieves On The Run (Photo) by DBlackCeazer(m): 8:08pm On Apr 18, 2018
They should be properly dealt with!
Re: Faces Of The Senate's Mace Thieves On The Run (Photo) by damlawrence101: 8:08pm On Apr 18, 2018
National assembly building dat was surrounded by armed men ?? Abi we don get anoda national assembly headquarter for daura?
......I WEEP FOR MY COUNTRY...

1 Like

Re: Faces Of The Senate's Mace Thieves On The Run (Photo) by pbells006: 8:09pm On Apr 18, 2018
Joke of the day

National Assembly maze taken away by the same thugs these hooligans called senators use as aide

No security personnel at sight or were they on strike as usual Nigeria don cast like bet9ja N2.5M ticket
Re: Faces Of The Senate's Mace Thieves On The Run (Photo) by damlawrence101: 8:09pm On Apr 18, 2018
Buhari hope no be Awolowo boys thief mace oooi?
Re: Faces Of The Senate's Mace Thieves On The Run (Photo) by KRDCROWN(m): 8:10pm On Apr 18, 2018
I wonder where we are going to in this country , look at these law breakers, hooligans of highest order
Re: Faces Of The Senate's Mace Thieves On The Run (Photo) by lookingfly: 8:11pm On Apr 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Chai,
shady things you do to keep up being a sugar daddy grin
Re: Faces Of The Senate's Mace Thieves On The Run (Photo) by Follygunners: 8:14pm On Apr 18, 2018
Na Saraki send dem joor.. cool
Re: Faces Of The Senate's Mace Thieves On The Run (Photo) by Fadiga24(m): 8:14pm On Apr 18, 2018
SoapQueen:
I can't jeopardize my life because of a politician.

The 2 hot slaps they gave to me at Atani, Ogbaru LGA during 2015 elections as a PO (corp member)reach me and my generation..

It was sorry those APGA people told me.

Nne sorry, I apologize for my people grin
Re: Faces Of The Senate's Mace Thieves On The Run (Photo) by ruffDiamond: 8:15pm On Apr 18, 2018
And so?no be 2by2 dem use carved am .wetin he represent sef undecided Worthless piece of shii

Mtchewwww
Re: Faces Of The Senate's Mace Thieves On The Run (Photo) by kmaster007: 8:16pm On Apr 18, 2018
I wish is bokoharam to kill evry1 of dem. dem use d mace collect money for bank
Re: Faces Of The Senate's Mace Thieves On The Run (Photo) by dermmy(m): 8:17pm On Apr 18, 2018
ProfesseurX:
since the maize (mace) isn't yielding enough at it's present site, prolly they wanted to relocate it to a more fertile ground where they can eventually harvest bountifully.

ProfesseurX.

Lwkmd. Thanks
Re: Faces Of The Senate's Mace Thieves On The Run (Photo) by Lionelll(m): 8:17pm On Apr 18, 2018
Udopasa:
please, in all of these pictures and videos being circulated, have anybody seen the face of senator omo agege on it? Cos that could be a plausible ground for denial

Yeah, He actually led them into the chambers before they snatched the mace. Just watched it on channels (politics today).

1 Like

Re: Faces Of The Senate's Mace Thieves On The Run (Photo) by neeyeesky(m): 8:19pm On Apr 18, 2018
Nigeria my foot
Re: Faces Of The Senate's Mace Thieves On The Run (Photo) by SegunAderinkola(m): 8:22pm On Apr 18, 2018
drama
Re: Faces Of The Senate's Mace Thieves On The Run (Photo) by nextstep(m): 8:23pm On Apr 18, 2018
National House of Assembly?

These people are really lucky that all they came to do was take the mace.

Sparkle777:
So no security details were on ground?

Their security is porus, though it's likely the security agents already know these people and they've been seen with the Senator before, so they could walk in freely. Also, fracas among NASS members is an in-house matter and which security personnel is going to start harassing a Senator or aide (and potentially lose their jobs in the process), for a matter that will later be solved over beer and asun?
Re: Faces Of The Senate's Mace Thieves On The Run (Photo) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 18, 2018
Sparkle777:
So no security details were on ground?

My sister, the whole thing just seems very shady. I trust this 'abduction' had the backing of several other senators. We have become a joke to the international community. I bet Theresa May and the presidents of other Commonwealth countries will be asking Buhari the same exact question.
Re: Faces Of The Senate's Mace Thieves On The Run (Photo) by ruffDiamond: 8:31pm On Apr 18, 2018
Nijiriya..
Ojojumo lab ji riya_late Dagrin

Nigeria jagajagaaaaaa!
Everything is scata scataaaaa!,
Poor man dey suffer suffer.._Eedris Abdulkareem

For obodo naija...
If you be gentlemaaaaann!
You go sufferrrrrrrr!!!you go taaaayaa!
I be African original!!!_late legend and prophet fela

I don talk my own cool
Re: Faces Of The Senate's Mace Thieves On The Run (Photo) by gr8tone: 8:32pm On Apr 18, 2018
This country appears to be a joke. Only four unarmed civilians could do this? I now believe that this country is run by thugs that's why they appear to be deaf and dumb to human outcry about the insecurity in the nation
Re: Faces Of The Senate's Mace Thieves On The Run (Photo) by tosyne2much(m): 8:33pm On Apr 18, 2018
What kind of a country is this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Evil Toll Gates At Onitsha Second Niger Bridge / Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State / CCT: Court Orders Saraki's Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.