Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Faces Of The Senate's Mace Thieves On The Run (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Faces Of The Senate's Mace Thieves On The Run (Photo) (66943 Views)

Senator Joshua Lidani Remained Calm While Senate Mace Was Stolen / Thugs That Stole Senate Mace Arrested, Placed In Handcuffs. Photos / Omo-Agege's Thug Who Snatched The Senate's Mace In Action (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faces Of The Senate's Mace Thieves On The Run (Photo) by sloopyy: 8:36pm On Apr 18, 2018
And what’s their point for stealing the mace? What were they trying to achieve? That we should beg them to bring it back, probably with a ransom? This country is indeed a shithole, we play too much with everything,more especially our politicians...smh

1 Like

Re: Faces Of The Senate's Mace Thieves On The Run (Photo) by engrchykae(m): 8:38pm On Apr 18, 2018
Posterity will appreciate the eastern region for not being part of the madness that brought Buhari to power.
Our future generations shall be proud of us their ancestors.
Believe me,these criminals had the backing of the executive,that's why security operatives stood down.
Buhari and his gangs are mean

1 Like

Re: Faces Of The Senate's Mace Thieves On The Run (Photo) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:42pm On Apr 18, 2018
Naija ! I hail thee my country. What is not possible in this country? Nothing, of course.
Re: Faces Of The Senate's Mace Thieves On The Run (Photo) by oshie(m): 8:44pm On Apr 18, 2018
Nollywood has upgraded to making movies look like real.

Thumps up for Naija nollywood.

Watch out for part 2 as this is just this is just the beginning.

In part 2, I see Boko boys entering that chamber and flogging our law makers
Re: Faces Of The Senate's Mace Thieves On The Run (Photo) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:46pm On Apr 18, 2018
otokx:
The people we are seeing on TV wore suits or did they use the mace to do turn by turn?
Chai see how these people dey pick race.

Nawa dem dey use naija mace do Relay race, see how they exchange it like baton
Re: Faces Of The Senate's Mace Thieves On The Run (Photo) by mogbeyiteren: 8:46pm On Apr 18, 2018
unknown Thugs in Delta state threatening National Assembly.......If it where to be the real thugs, what would have happened?
Re: Faces Of The Senate's Mace Thieves On The Run (Photo) by Immarocks(f): 8:46pm On Apr 18, 2018
Lanre4uonly:
Despite the presence of security personnel, it was a free entry and free exit for the hoodlums who went away with the mace.
It is well with our dear country.

just as it's free entry ....free exit for those blood thirsty herdsmen as well..... it is well with our dear country..
Re: Faces Of The Senate's Mace Thieves On The Run (Photo) by yazzman(m): 8:51pm On Apr 18, 2018
Nigeria is really a shithole. .
Re: Faces Of The Senate's Mace Thieves On The Run (Photo) by TexasCowboy(m): 8:54pm On Apr 18, 2018
Re: Faces Of The Senate's Mace Thieves On The Run (Photo) by Bigii(m): 8:54pm On Apr 18, 2018
SoapQueen:
I can't jeopardize my life because of a politician.

The 2 hot slaps they gave to me at Atani, Ogbaru LGA during 2015 elections as a PO (corp member)reach me and my generation..

It was sorry those APGA people told me.

Lol grin grin

The kind rain wey beat me and my Kakki for my PU eh... Reach my house by 3am nearly die of cold in Enugu that year.
Re: Faces Of The Senate's Mace Thieves On The Run (Photo) by Neddyogu(m): 8:56pm On Apr 18, 2018
tosyne2much:
What kind of a country is this?

A shitty kinda country! U know of any other kind?
Re: Faces Of The Senate's Mace Thieves On The Run (Photo) by TexasCowboy(m): 8:56pm On Apr 18, 2018
SoapQueen:

The 2 hot slaps they gave to me at Atani, Ogbaru LGA during 2015 elections as a PO (corp member)reach me and my generation..

Abeg show pictures of your soap.
Re: Faces Of The Senate's Mace Thieves On The Run (Photo) by otokx(m): 9:04pm On Apr 18, 2018
it appears this is an act in diverting the attention of Nigerians from a real situation that is currently unfolding.
Re: Faces Of The Senate's Mace Thieves On The Run (Photo) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 18, 2018
SoapQueen:

why would anyone slap someone as pretty as you? Ayam not understanding
Re: Faces Of The Senate's Mace Thieves On The Run (Photo) by JAWBONE(m): 9:06pm On Apr 18, 2018
Kai...This has to be the worst thing to see yet, look at the symbol of authority for a group of people who claim to represent hundreds of million, in the hands of thugs. I don't think we understand government on this country. They should have left is with our monarchies, and shame on Omo- Agege . You have brought disgrace to yourself and not Delta State.
Re: Faces Of The Senate's Mace Thieves On The Run (Photo) by SoapQueen(f): 9:12pm On Apr 18, 2018
lightness77:
why would anyone slap someone as pretty as you? Ayam not understanding

Okay nau. They punch some girls eyes, see whipping with cutlass.
Re: Faces Of The Senate's Mace Thieves On The Run (Photo) by SoapQueen(f): 9:14pm On Apr 18, 2018
Bigii:

Lol grin grin

The kind rain wey beat me and my Kakki for my PU eh... Reach my house by 3am nearly die of cold in Enugu that year.

Guy, you know the matter...

The first election, we went to Akili Ogidi, crossed the river Niger with one witch looking wooden boat..Na only God go save me and my mugu-ness sha..

I finished the elections and was admitted at the hospital.

1 Like

Re: Faces Of The Senate's Mace Thieves On The Run (Photo) by Udopasa: 9:18pm On Apr 18, 2018
Lionelll:

Yeah, He actually led them into the chambers before they snatched the mace. Just watched it on channels (politics today).
and you think it's not possible for him to deny those guys while same guys will give a confessional statement of carrying out the act out of patriotism and without the senator's prompting, knowledge or instruction? lol
Re: Faces Of The Senate's Mace Thieves On The Run (Photo) by azidomedogo: 9:26pm On Apr 18, 2018
mace runner

1 Like

Re: Faces Of The Senate's Mace Thieves On The Run (Photo) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:28pm On Apr 18, 2018
metroblogger:
Face of Thugs who snatched the MACE of the Nigerian Senate on Wednesday morning

http://www.metronaija.ng/photo-face-of-mace-thieves/

so there were no security operatives around the HOA to nab the thieves?
Re: Faces Of The Senate's Mace Thieves On The Run (Photo) by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:41pm On Apr 18, 2018
if the senate building is this porous to attack..I wonder why boko haram hasn't make a visit to the place...instead they re killing innocent people...
Re: Faces Of The Senate's Mace Thieves On The Run (Photo) by blackboy(m): 9:42pm On Apr 18, 2018
when i thought we had seen it all with this APC govt. Im disappointed
Re: Faces Of The Senate's Mace Thieves On The Run (Photo) by guji12(m): 9:46pm On Apr 18, 2018
Sparkle777:
So no security details were on ground?
Pple wen Dem Dor give 1k , life threat and job loss if dey intervene

1 Like

Re: Faces Of The Senate's Mace Thieves On The Run (Photo) by Roh50(f): 9:48pm On Apr 18, 2018
tosyne2much:
What kind of a country is this?

I just tire
Re: Faces Of The Senate's Mace Thieves On The Run (Photo) by Abeyjide: 9:48pm On Apr 18, 2018
Sparkle777:

saraki took all the security men along to US and doesn't care about his colleagues.
Re: Faces Of The Senate's Mace Thieves On The Run (Photo) by hustler86(m): 9:49pm On Apr 18, 2018
SoapQueen:

You're so cute and reserved....
Re: Faces Of The Senate's Mace Thieves On The Run (Photo) by Adeoba10(m): 10:04pm On Apr 18, 2018
Sparkle777:
As in... .. Despite the number of mopol in each senators convoy, so none of the can shoot in the air to scare these people. What a joke

1 Like

Re: Faces Of The Senate's Mace Thieves On The Run (Photo) by Slimzadywitmony: 10:05pm On Apr 18, 2018
Read Updates about what transpired at the NASS earlier today with Senator Omo-Agege
See how hoodlums invaded and desecrated the hollow chambers

http://.net/7eXFDe

Re: Faces Of The Senate's Mace Thieves On The Run (Photo) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:18pm On Apr 18, 2018
I was surprised no one was maced to comatose
Re: Faces Of The Senate's Mace Thieves On The Run (Photo) by seguno2: 10:35pm On Apr 18, 2018
carammel:
Nigeria is a joke.

Does that include the 200 million Nigerians who make up the country?
Or do you think that our country is an abstract entity
Re: Faces Of The Senate's Mace Thieves On The Run (Photo) by SoapQueen(f): 11:19pm On Apr 18, 2018
hustler86:

You're so cute and reserved....

Everything you see ain't always what they seem, but thank you.
Re: Faces Of The Senate's Mace Thieves On The Run (Photo) by lexy2014: 11:22pm On Apr 18, 2018
Lanre4uonly:
Despite the presence of security personnel, it was a free entry and free exit for the hoodlums who went away with the mace.
It is well with our dear country.
d same way BH entered dapchi took 180 human beings on excursion and brought them back hitch free in d most militarized zone in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State / Nigerian Soldiers Show Off The Giant Snake They Caught (Photos) / Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.