Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,082 members, 7,867,120 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:57 AM

Is Forex Real? - Business (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Forex Real? (44254 Views)

Is Forex Trading The Best Business? / Is Forex Trade Living Or Dead? / Is Forex Trading Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Forex Real? by honeric01(m): 12:48pm On Oct 06, 2010
^^^^
Since i am not important enough to be followed around, why not at least respect my call to you? i mean just spreading rumors ok? if i have anything to tell the forum, i will do that without you instigating anything.

it's a free forum, but does that make you start spreading rumor about another user?
Re: Is Forex Real? by jaybee3(m): 1:32pm On Oct 06, 2010
And what was the rumour?
Please Quote me
Re: Is Forex Real? by honeric01(m): 2:01pm On Oct 06, 2010
jay bee:

Seems honeric finally fell prey to you know who shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
All that glitters surely ain't gold  shocked shocked

you went to school right? what can you make of the bolded statement?
Re: Is Forex Real? by jaybee3(m): 2:14pm On Oct 06, 2010
I'm sure you know that can be termed as anything right?
Or is that a conclusive FACT
Geez. Get real hombre
Re: Is Forex Real? by honeric01(m): 2:25pm On Oct 06, 2010
jay bee:

I'm sure you know that can be termed as anything right?
Or is that a conclusive FACT
Geez. Get real hombre

past and past participle seemed, present participle seem·ing, 3rd person present singular seems)
verb
1. transitive and intransitive verb appear to be something: to give a particular impression or sensation, either of a quality or of something happening
It's not as easy as it seems.
It seems that I was wrong.

2. transitive verb used to suggest uncertainty: used to lessen the force of a following statement, usually by suggesting uncertainty or mitigating criticism, often for the sake of politeness

Seems is often used when you are not sure of something but still wants to say something about the thing, either negatively or positively without actual facts to back up your statement, this equals to rumor.

Do you still want to deny the fact that you are directly or indirectly instigating rumors? undecided
Re: Is Forex Real? by jaybee3(m): 2:36pm On Oct 06, 2010
I ask what was the rumour?
and you r here providing excerpts from a dic'
My point it is "It seems u fell prey to someone" could be termed as anything.
Your argument is not conclusive enough to claim I'm carrying rumour.
Anyhoo, enough of this irrelevant back and forth jibe
I apologise if u think na rumour i dey carry.
No vex biko
Re: Is Forex Real? by honeric01(m): 3:12pm On Oct 06, 2010
^^^^

Ok, thanks, when there's something to say about anyone duping me, i will let you and the rest know. cool
Re: Is Forex Real? by afroil: 6:56pm On Oct 06, 2010
Hello all,

thanks all 4 d wonderful messages you have been posting so far. Pls can somebody recommend to me good and reliable FX Broker for LIVE trading.

Thanks all
Re: Is Forex Real? by blaksril1: 8:24pm On Oct 06, 2010
afroil:

Hello all,

thanks all 4 d wonderful messages you have been posting so far. Pls can somebody recommend to me good and reliable FX Broker for LIVE trading.

Thanks all
hello, in choosing an fx broker one has to look at(1) how effective the regulatory body in the region within which the broker operates is i.e  how the body handles complaints and the criteria to be met  for the est of a broker,(2)the diplomatic relationship between your country and d country in which d broker is registered and (3)the ease of access to the region in which d broker is registered i.e. it wudnt b wise havn a broker in asia while residing in naija cos a flight there is over 10hrs in d event of problem unlike UK which is 6hrs.These r the core b4 u start considering the professionalism of the broker such as customer relations, spreads, hanging of the platform, requotes etc
A UK broker best fits my criteria with regards the core and specifically Alpari UK with regards professionalism. Happy trading cheesy
Re: Is Forex Real? by blaksril1: 7:24am On Oct 07, 2010
sell eurusd @1.39298
Re: Is Forex Real? by blaksril1: 11:09am On Oct 07, 2010
i'm exiting now @1.39577 not comfortable wit d German Industrial Production m/m nd Minimum Bid Rate news release coming up. sad
Re: Is Forex Real? by Kashif(m): 4:30pm On Oct 07, 2010
honeric01:

past and past participle seemed, present participle seem·ing, 3rd person present singular seems)
verb
1. transitive and intransitive verb appear to be something: to give a particular impression or sensation, either of a quality or of something happening
It's not as easy as it seems.
It seems that I was wrong.

2. transitive verb used to suggest uncertainty: used to lessen the force of a following statement, usually by suggesting uncertainty or mitigating criticism, often for the sake of politeness

Seems is often used when you are not sure of something but still wants to say something about the thing, either negatively or positively without actual facts to back up your statement, this equals to rumor.

Do you still want to deny the fact that you are directly or indirectly instigating rumors? undecided

Now I know my English is not sound undecided embarassed
Re: Is Forex Real? by kakshi123: 9:58am On Oct 08, 2010
honeric01:

you went to school right? what can you make of the bolded statement?

bros pls calm down, anyhow whatever happened is in the past i hope?

lets go on, I recently travelled to dubai, (this is not to boast pls), i have a gist on how FX and fund management is outside naija, u will be like shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked , i will try set apart a time to type it out, but the summary is we are suffering in nigeria as traders etc cos most Nigerian INVESTORS dont know what hedging fund is all about
Re: Is Forex Real? by blaksril1: 7:13am On Oct 12, 2010
buy eurusd@1.38423
Re: Is Forex Real? by babeface3: 12:54pm On Oct 12, 2010
fx is some jumps ahead of gambling, hey hey, is gambling not business? shocked
Re: Is Forex Real? by blaksril1: 5:02pm On Oct 12, 2010
Exiting now @ 1.38800 smiley
Re: Is Forex Real? by dexter1983(m): 4:31am On Oct 13, 2010
whether people likes it or not,FOREX STILL REMAINS D MOST PROFITABLE BUSINESS I KNOW IF U AV D WORKING SOLUTION.nigerians love quik money,they think forex is pure water business where evrybody comes to do and spoil d market but forex isnt lik that,it requires patience,research,diligent and determination.many people dont av all dis qualities in tradin,all they want is shap shap money.they av forgotten dat forex is a normal business that grows with time.

For some of us that do forex for a living for real wit proofs,we av learnt alot(loss) and are now stable traders(gainers).to my forex frens out there still challenged,let me hear from u if u av any problems mayb i can help.

My advice to u, if u want to go into forex,please sit down,think and count d cost and take a decision lik a man.FOREX IS SOOOOOO REAL, U CAN TRADE WITHOUT LOSSING !

FEAR NOT,ONLY COWARDS DONT TAKE RISK. NO WONDER D RICHEST MEN IN D WORLD ARE RISK TAKERS DAT Y THEY ARE FEW COS ONLY FEW PEOPLE TAKE RISK!
Re: Is Forex Real? by Kashif(m): 8:38am On Oct 13, 2010
dexter1983:

whether people likes it or not,FOREX STILL REMAINS D MOST PROFITABLE BUSINESS I KNOW IF U AV D WORKING SOLUTION.nigerians love quik money,they think forex is pure water business where evrybody comes to do and spoil d market but forex isnt lik that,it requires patience,research,diligent and determination.many people dont av all dis qualities in tradin,all they want is shap shap money.they av forgotten dat forex is a normal business that grows with time.

For some of us that do forex for a living for real wit proofs,we av learnt alot(loss) and are now stable traders(gainers).to my forex frens out there still challenged,let me hear from u if u av any problems mayb i can help.

My advice to u, if u want to go into forex,please sit down,think and count d cost and take a decision lik a man.FOREX IS SOOOOOO REAL, U CAN TRADE WITHOUT LOSSING !

FEAR NOT,ONLY COWARDS DONT TAKE RISK. NO WONDER D RICHEST MEN IN D WORLD ARE RISK TAKERS DAT Y THEY ARE FEW COS ONLY FEW PEOPLE TAKE RISK!

You can trade without losing? You are God?
Re: Is Forex Real? by dexter1983(m): 9:23am On Oct 13, 2010
yes, i know wat am saying, u can trade without lossing!its for real!
Re: Is Forex Real? by dexter1983(m): 9:42am On Oct 13, 2010
XPERIENCE THEY SAY IS THE BEST TEACHER,LET ME INTRODUCE MYSEF,AM DEXTER,A FOREX/COMPUTER PROGRAMMER AND TRADER.I AV BEEN CONSISTENTLY INTO FOREX FOR OVER 3YRS WITHOUT A DAY OFF.I KNOW MANY OF U ARE SCARED OF FOREX BECOS OF THE LOSSES.WELL I AV BEEN THERE SO I KNOW WAT U FEEL.I WANT TO TELL U THAT I HAVE THE KEY TO THE FOREX MARKET WHICH I BUILT MYSEF FROM MY WEALTH OF XPERIENCE.IT IS A SYSTEM DAT NEVER LOSSES IF YOU OBEY MY RULES AND CAN GIVE U >=25% CONSISTENT GAIN MONTHLY.IT GOES FOR $500 WITHOUT REDUCTION.U DONT NEED TO KNOW FOREX TO USE IT COS IT IS AUTOMATED.

IF U ARE A STRUGLLING FORX TRADER,DONT HESITATE TO CONTACT ME.WITHOUT XPERIENCE,U CAN NEVER NEVER WIN D FOREX MARKET NO MATA D SEMINAR U GO FOR.

BUY MY WORKING XPERIENCE.(MONEY BACK GARANTEED!)

WANNA SEE PROOFS?DEN LETS GET TALKING!

ENJOY!
Re: Is Forex Real? by Kashif(m): 10:13am On Oct 13, 2010
Here comes another fx system marketer! You have a system that never loses and you are here marketing it? Only fool hardy newbies will fall for that one. I have said it before, and I care to say it again. If anybody is marketing a system then it does not work! People who have working systems don't market/sell them. Instead, they stay quietly and make money with their systems.

@ all, you can imagine what will happen to you if you install this one that claims not to lose any trade. $500?!! shocked

Post at least, a three-month statement of this wonder system. You know how to prove it is not a demo account, don't you?
Re: Is Forex Real? by Dungren1(m): 10:16am On Oct 13, 2010
@ Kashif

You beat me to it. We know pple like him, they come and go. There is no gain saying this, if he doesn't loose then he shld be a billionaire by now and not here scouting for some meager $500.

U CAN TRADE WITHOUT LOSSING ! grin grin In your dreams.
Re: Is Forex Real? by dexter1983(m): 10:22am On Oct 13, 2010
actions speaks louder dan words, can i get ur email please, for d result.i never wanted to sell the system but i just want to giv it out to few hands(mayb 5) cos its a 4lif machine, only fools denies PROOFS, POST UE EMAIL IF U NEED D RESULT!
Re: Is Forex Real? by giwa10: 2:24pm On Oct 13, 2010
Hello,
I need that system that have never loss, here is my e mail cooltollar@yahoo.com, hope to read from you soon.
Re: Is Forex Real? by solosamste(m): 2:28pm On Oct 13, 2010
yes forex is real. it is what am doing for a living and am really enjoying it because it is taking care of all my bills . but it has some specific rules u must know and abide with .for details call2348034025251
Re: Is Forex Real? by member67023: 2:35pm On Oct 13, 2010
dexter1983:

actions speaks louder dan words, can i get your email please, for d result.i never wanted to sell the system but i just want to giv it out to few hands(mayb 5) cos its a 4lif machine, only fools denies PROOFS, POST UE EMAIL IF U NEED D RESULT!
Bros, which action are you talking about? You don't have to prove a point to anyone.
Either POST THE PROOFS AND RESULT HERE ON NAIRALAND FOR ALL TO SEE OR YOU CHOP YOUR FX MONEY ALONE.
Re: Is Forex Real? by giwa10: 5:04pm On Oct 13, 2010
@dexter1983, am still expecting what you promise, though have seen you sending one message but the real system that can make me trade without losing is what am expecting, thank you in advance.
Re: Is Forex Real? by keni: 5:20pm On Oct 13, 2010
dexter1983:

actions speaks louder dan words, can i get your email please, for d result.i never wanted to sell the system but i just want to giv it out to few hands(mayb 5) cos its a 4lif machine, only fools denies PROOFS, POST UE EMAIL IF U NEED D RESULT!
Hmmmnn "Action speaks louder than words" you knw I have been around this thread for a very long time, I even book mark this thread on my system, and I av seen and heard a lot. Pls read this thread from the begining, there you will find the answer to why you wont last long here if cant backup your claims with proof. I wish you more pips ahead grin
Re: Is Forex Real? by solosamste(m): 5:43pm On Oct 14, 2010
Hello Folks,

Further to my post yesterday that Forex is real, And to really display its reality, Subscribe to our trade alert signals. It comes with ONE WEEK TRIAL OFFER . Call 08034025251 OR email temtol@yahoo.co.uk.
Re: Is Forex Real? by fxjunkie(m): 9:43am On Oct 15, 2010
Re: Is Forex Real? by dexter1983(m): 11:32am On Oct 15, 2010
fxchief chidi, u av said it all.i think many nigerian LOSSING traders aint thinkin outside d box hence they cant see any light in forex trading but loss.i realise forex is not for everyone but for those who are really ready to pay d PRICE.THE HIGHER D RISK OF A BUSINESS,D MORE D REWARDS!, DATS Y FOREX IS NOT FOR SMALL BOYS BUT REAL MEN!
Re: Is Forex Real? by monopolist: 2:20pm On Oct 15, 2010
FOOD FOR LIFE PROJECT
kingolusola@gmail.com

PLOT PLAN
1 Plot of Cassava and Maize @ #10,000 after 5 years of replenishment is expected to multiply to about 2 Hectares worth about #240,000 by 2015

ACRE PLAN

1 Acre of Cassava and Maize @ #60,000 after 5 years of replenishment is expected to multiply to about 12 Hectares worth about #1.44Million by 2015

HECTARE PLAN
1 Hectare of Cassava and Maize @#150,000 after 5 years of replenishment is expected to multiply to about 30 Hectares worth about #3.56Million by 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (37) (Reply)

StanbicIBTC Bank Mocks Arsenal Fans / Naira Appreciates Against Dollar / Ikwerre Chairman Shuts Down UBA For Social Distancing Violation (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.