Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,949 members, 7,863,366 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:21 PM

Is Forex Real? - Business (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Forex Real? (44245 Views)

Is Forex Trading The Best Business? / Is Forex Trade Living Or Dead? / Is Forex Trading Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Forex Real? by blaksril1: 7:18am On Oct 18, 2010
buy gbpusd @1.59096
Re: Is Forex Real? by juron: 12:39pm On Oct 18, 2010
on what time outlook is this call:
short,medium,long.
calls like this has been the killer of young traders, with no respect for time outlook and money management. the outlook will determine the stop loss
and the lot size.

things should be done professionally and excellently
Re: Is Forex Real? by blaksril1: 2:33pm On Oct 18, 2010
exiting @1.59072 sad
Re: Is Forex Real? by blaksril1: 2:45pm On Oct 18, 2010
juron:

on what time outlook is this call:
short,medium,long.
calls like this has been the killer of young traders, with no respect for time outlook and money management. the outlook will determine the stop loss
and the lot size.

things should be done professionally and excellently
hey dude, i have said numerous times dat peeps shud go study money management b4 trading, i even gave some tips. I state my entry nd exit points. Period.
Re: Is Forex Real? by juron: 7:01pm On Oct 18, 2010
blaksril1:

exiting @1.59072 sad
tongue tongue tongue

trading without,, tact
Re: Is Forex Real? by blaksril1: 10:20pm On Oct 18, 2010
juron:

tongue tongue tongue

trading without,, tact
hey, go do ur BS elsewhere, or drop ur trade signal like a man. Either way ur BS stops. wink
Re: Is Forex Real? by myforumid3: 10:55pm On Oct 18, 2010
blaksril1:

hey dude, i have said numerous times dat peeps shud go study money management b4 trading, i even gave some tips. I state my entry nd exit points. Period.

@blaksril, he only asked 4 ur analysis/reasons bhind such call n there is nothin wrong giving him an answer or atlst a summary that pro traders can understand,

or didnt u see that ur call (buying at 0.5909 and exiting at .5907) wud only take away 2pips (or more if the person was not fast enuf to close the trade) out of the account ($2/pip for 0.1 or $20 for 1 lot size depending on ur account type).
perhaps, anybody that took ur call wud ve been down by a whopping 72+pips (0.5836) (720pips by ur d.a.f.t pip calculation) before price rallied up to 0.5922 (after 11hrs, can u believe how you wud ve wiped piple's accounts).

pls, if u not goin to atlist brainstorm with fellow pro trader or give reason/analysis behind ur call, then Zap off with ur call, no wonder those giving free trade call here or at "Forex trade alerts" are no where to be found. (perhaps they ve run their account dry), 9j wud neva learn, hence hardly last in fx biz.
Re: Is Forex Real? by blaksril1: 7:18am On Oct 19, 2010
Buy gbpusd @ 1.58400
Re: Is Forex Real? by blaksril1: 7:25am On Oct 19, 2010
exiting @1.58628 cheesy,wud have stayed but i got a meetn to attend. angry
Re: Is Forex Real? by blaksril1: 7:31am On Oct 19, 2010
myforumid3:

@blaksril, he only asked 4 your analysis/reasons bhind such call n there is nothin wrong giving him an answer or atlst a summary that pro traders can understand,

or didnt u  see that your call (buying at 0.5909 and exiting at .5907) wud only take away 2pips (or more if the person was not fast enuf to close the trade) out of the account ($2/pip for 0.1 or $20 for 1 lot size depending on your account type).
perhaps, anybody that took your call wud ve been down by a whopping 72+pips (0.5836) (720pips by your d.a.f.t pip calculation) before price rallied up to 0.5922 (after 11hrs, can u believe how you wud ve wiped piple's accounts).

pls, if u not goin to atlist brainstorm with fellow pro trader or give reason/analysis behind your call, then Zap off with your call, no wonder those giving free trade call here or at "Forex trade alerts" are no where to be found. (perhaps they ve run their account dry), 9j wud neva learn, hence hardly last in fx biz.

[quote][/quote]i dont mean to be rude but bleep off too. And as a matter of fact the reason why most ppl in d trade alert section have stopped is because of the difficulty in giving real time signals. It can be distracting. i ve missed opportunities nd lost trades while writn my entry n exit position. Nd u  want me to leave my trade nd b writing analysis for your dumbass. Its free n very successful. If u aren't interested WALK. Cheers.
Re: Is Forex Real? by osky: 9:14pm On Oct 19, 2010
superforex luncher

hello, nairalander trader,please has any one use superforex luncher indicator?

i like to get it becos of its features but i want to be sure that it performs what they claims it
performs, is it effective, is it good ?
Re: Is Forex Real? by blaksril1: 7:50am On Oct 20, 2010
sell eurusd@1.37940
Re: Is Forex Real? by Kashif(m): 9:45am On Oct 20, 2010
blaksril1:

sell eurusd@1.37940

I wonder what your strategy is lipsrsealed
Re: Is Forex Real? by showreals(m): 10:53am On Oct 20, 2010
osky:

superforex luncher

hello, nairalander trader,please has any one use superforex luncher indicator?

i like to get it becos of its features but i want to be sure that it performs what they claims it
performs, is it effective, is it good ?

here u are

just remove the ".mp3" at the end of each file name

ex4 is not among file extensions allowed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Forex Real? by showreals(m): 10:56am On Oct 20, 2010
here u are

just remove the ".mp3" at the end of each file name

ex4 is not among file extensions allowed

I will upload the manual next

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Forex Real? by Blogicon1(m): 11:02am On Oct 20, 2010
Kashif:

I wonder what your strategy is lipsrsealed
What more do I have to say; Kashif has spoken my mind. @ Blakril1 i think you need a total over-haul of your trading strategy, cos @ the time you posted a sell signal for EU, a buy was wat was rocking (and is still rocking now [+56 pips]), No punches intended. Check it out bro!

Also, Blaskril, i wanted asking the minimum balance required for opening a micro account with Alpari. Also, would you advise I open an account with the UK branch, the .ru, or directly from Naija? What advantanges do I stand to get opening with the naija branch? Also, can you do mobile trading on a windows based phone with their platform, and lastly what is the minimum lot size you can go on a micro account?

I would be glad if you answer my questions, cos right now i'm really torn apart on which way to go. Thanxs bro!
Re: Is Forex Real? by showreals(m): 11:08am On Oct 20, 2010
the pdf manual is bigger than 200kb, if u drop an email i can send to u

not by force sha, i am not an email collector grin
Re: Is Forex Real? by blaksril1: 12:59pm On Oct 20, 2010
Exiting @1.38336 at a loss sad sad sad
Re: Is Forex Real? by fxjunkie(m): 1:15pm On Oct 20, 2010
Re: Is Forex Real? by keni: 2:03pm On Oct 20, 2010
showreals:

the pdf manual is bigger than 200kb, if u drop an email i can send to u

not by force sha, i am not an email collector grin

Showbaba how now, long time did you eventually come down for ur guy's wedding? pls send me dis indi and d manual to my mailbox

thanks
Re: Is Forex Real? by myforumid3: 2:45pm On Oct 20, 2010
blaksril1:

Exiting @1.38336 at a loss sad sad sad
S,
fxjunkie:

This guy is one big clown,

DONT CRUSIFY HIM, IN FX, NOTHING IS CERTAIN, EVEN THE BIG DOGS AND PRO TRADERS GET IT WRONG SOMETIME AND THEY LOSE BIG.
ATLIST HE HAS THE GUTS TO ADMIT HIS ERROR BY POSTING HIS LOSS, OTHERS MAY DO OTHERWISE.
MY ONLY CONCERN AT BLAKSRIL IS THAT IF HE ONLY GIVES A SUMMARY (IN ONE OR TWO LINES LIKE FELLOWS @FOREXFACTORY) OF UR ANALYSIS, WE CUD PUT HEADS TOGEDA AND EITHER MAKE OR LOSS $$ TOGEDA AS THE CASE MAY BE, FX IS VERY LONELY, SAME IS THE ANALYSIS WHICH ANYONE CUD GET IT ALL WRONG BUT WITH OTHERS' INPUT, PROFITS WUD CONTINUALLY BE PUT ON THE TABLE, NO OFFENCE MET, JUST MY 2CENTS AND HOPEFULLY YOU WILL ACCEPT OUR HANDS OF PARTNERSHIP.
Re: Is Forex Real? by blaksril1: 3:03pm On Oct 20, 2010
fxjunkie:

This guy is one big clown,
Dude, i hv posted over 10 signals as blaksril nd blaksril1 with only one or two losses nd u call me a clown?

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (37) (Reply)

Nigerian Businesses Gradually Going Cashless (Photos) / Naira Appreciates Against Dollar / StanbicIBTC Bank Mocks Arsenal Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.