Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,043 members, 7,825,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Is Forex Real? - Business (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Forex Real? (44092 Views)

Is Forex Trading The Best Business? / Is Forex Trade Living Or Dead? / Is Forex Trading Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Forex Real? by Danielqwer: 8:33pm On Aug 15, 2011
Manage $50000+ funds on our behalf.

If you consider yourself an excellent fx trader then we urgently require your services.

Emailto: oladimeji.oluwo@knightscapitalng.com
Re: Is Forex Real? by keni: 3:43pm On Sep 22, 2011
I remember this thread today, this was where everyone was before Forex trade Alerts thread
Re: Is Forex Real? by jamace(m): 5:19pm On Sep 26, 2011
cool cool
Re: Is Forex Real? by nelsonmo: 1:28pm On Sep 27, 2011
i hav been on forex now for 3yrs and after losing moni and tym till march 2011, i started making cool moni due to proper research. i put it b4 everybodi today that forex is the best business in ones life tym. there is only one currency u trade with patience and double ur initial amount after 20trading days cus we hav more than 20 currency pairs. pls search for it, i can't tell anybodi not for $1m cus i searched as well, if found thanks to God and start making moni, cum met me at the top.
Re: Is Forex Real? by nelsonmo: 1:53pm On Sep 27, 2011
i hav been on forex now for 3yrs and after losing moni and tym till march 2011, i started making cool moni due to proper research. i put it b4 everybodi today that forex is the best business in ones life tym. there is only one currency u trade with patience and double your initial amount after 20trading days cus we hav more than 20 currency pairs. pls search for it, i can't tell anybodi not for $1m cus i searched as well, if found thanks to God and start making moni, precipitate met me at the top.
Re: Is Forex Real? by keni: 8:29am On Sep 28, 2011
nelsonmo:

i hav been on forex now for 3yrs and after losing moni and tym till march 2011, i started making cool moni due to proper research. i put it b4 everybodi today that forex is the best business in ones life tym. there is only one currency u trade with patience and double your initial amount after 20trading days cus we hav more than 20 currency pairs. pls search for it, i can't tell anybodi not for $1m cus i searched as well, if found thanks to God and start making moni, precipitate met me at the top.

Not so fast Oga, even if you disclose it for free and you don't trade the pair with the proper knowledge, strategy/system,risk,money management and leverage your account will nose dive very fast
Re: Is Forex Real? by Gainsboom: 2:13pm On Sep 30, 2011
Researching to gain the proper knowledge on how to trade will banish fear and greed.You will only trade with reasons and discretion and logic.Trade will become simple

fxcapitalboom@yahoo.com
Re: Is Forex Real? by Presegs(m): 3:58pm On Sep 30, 2011
To me,forex is not real because people with it's secrets are not unleashing it but I think this ebook downloadable below will be of help to really make money online

Re: Is Forex Real? by Fmfx: 11:58pm On Sep 30, 2011
May the pips be with us
Re: Is Forex Real? by Presegs(m): 2:27am On Oct 04, 2011
Anyone here to answer my questions or comment on my posts?
Re: Is Forex Real? by talk2cash(m): 5:52am On Oct 04, 2011
Forex trading is a nice online business that is higly risky to trade and require the expert to handle it. for u to start trading you have to learn it up to 3 months to 6 months and above to become a professional traders and at such you need to learn very well so that you dont loss money on the market
Re: Is Forex Real? by unclenna(m): 6:40am On Oct 04, 2011
Forex require high knowledge, i demo traded seven months before i started my real account and this paid off. for you to understand any currency pair you have to first understand the psychology of that currency pair.
Re: Is Forex Real? by Fmfx: 9:39pm On Oct 04, 2011
here is a prove that forex is paying

Re: Is Forex Real? by spicyc: 11:19pm On Oct 04, 2011
Nigeria is 51 years old this month and I couldn’t just hold it than to pour it out.

Introducing “The Independence Jumbo Pack”
You will never find this anywhere
The Secrets I’m About To Reveal In This Jumbo Pack Will Teach You How You Can Dominate Your Life Financial, Physically, Spiritually, Health Wise And Mentally.
Learn Some Easy-To-Implement Tips And Convert Your Online And Offline Business Into A Naira Churning Machine. I am going to give you the “Brains” of some Top Marketers to profit from freely.

Click here to get the free info: http://www.facebook.com/note.php?saved&&note_id=264028126971164
Re: Is Forex Real? by emmergo(m): 2:07pm On Oct 07, 2011
Forex is real if you have the right tools and information. I'll give you the more than 25 top 2011 Forex robots and manuals, worth over 1 million naira for just Five thousand naira. offer valid till 14th October. Click on the link in my signature for more information
Re: Is Forex Real? by frenchman2: 11:43pm On Oct 08, 2011
forex trade alert.

If you've been struggling with trading forex

get trade alert to your phone.

This offer is absolutely free. Valid for the month of october only.

just text me your number 07041861900
Re: Is Forex Real? by showreals(m): 9:27am On Oct 09, 2011
I have struck GOLD,

grin
Re: Is Forex Real? by Mesilon(m): 11:31am On Oct 09, 2011
good day all.am a forex trader who is based in ph, to cut it short am the kinda person dat believes that 2 heads are better than one,i once read that discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought.i believe that fx trading is an adventure,everyones view and knowledge about the forex market cant be the same,ve been following this thread for sometime and from what we all know which is the basic truth is our trading systems dont give a buy and sell signals at the same time,i so much love fx that givin up would be the last thing i would ever think, this is my 3years of trading and i ve discovered a system that has 80percent accuracy and a better and simple understanding of the market,i would like to form a team of forex traders based in portharcourt,ppl who have passion for fx and people who believe financial freedom could be attained from forex trading, if u are a full time forex trader and u are based in ph and would love to be among dis team you can hook me up on my mobile nos 07038188547 or 08165118637.

NB:i am not an fx teacher who is looking for a way to enrich my pocket from teaching novice the fundamentals of fx and collecting dere money cos i ve undergoed through such before, but if u r a novice or maybe u ve a lil knowledge of fx and u ve the passion for the business,i will willingly teach u all i know without a dime.i believe teaching would also ground me in the business so am helping u to help myself,

below is exactly what my chart looks like but my entry and exit are just known by me,u might ve a different interpretation on it,

Re: Is Forex Real? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 09, 2011
showreals:

I have struck GOLD,

grin

Wrong thread u are in grin
Re: Is Forex Real? by FEMARY1: 11:02pm On Nov 27, 2011
This tread has been running for year now or there about.But nobody has been able to show any 3months statement.Hedhehehe grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Forex Real? by borntoexcel2000(m): 4:35am On Feb 01, 2012
Do you trade forex? If yes i have an offer for you. Its called the buy and sell indicator. It work such that when you open a trade, it signify you to buy when the trade is going up, thereby making you to make huge profits. When the market is going down it also tells you when to close your trade. You can visit my blog or email me juniorokogun@gmail.com, If interested
Re: Is Forex Real? by klog(m): 10:30am On Feb 01, 2012
Poster here have said the truth about forex trading. I make 10% profit on daily basis and am out of the market. Even if there is a high probability of making more than that - discipline. I have lost over $1, 000 in two days before. And this has taught me not to be greedy. Lol. It is just like a game, no matter how interesting it is, it's not for everybody
Re: Is Forex Real? by FXKing2012(m): 5:07pm On Feb 01, 2012
If u think forex is not real then u might as well tell me the air u breathe is not real.
Re: Is Forex Real? by Topeby: 6:08pm On Feb 01, 2012
Forex is real but risky. You can get information on how to get small but consistent monthly profit from Forex here.
Check the right side of the website: www.cars.FireInWebspace.info
Re: Is Forex Real? by methodman(m): 9:53am On Feb 02, 2012
very real, check my signature and den click the link to view,
Re: Is Forex Real? by Gainsboom: 7:16pm On Mar 03, 2012
For u to know how things work well ,seek adequate knowledge about it and you will be happy.
Use the email to search for me on facebook.

fxcapitalboom@yahoo.com
Re: Is Forex Real? by gbizini: 1:28pm On Jul 30, 2012
olajides: That has not answer my question, i really pity you my brother for such a lost but my question is , is this real or fake, you may be a loser and someone be a gainer, so i am still expecting more comment, Nigherians please talk ?
Yeah man i uderstand how you feel, but its real!. i've not traded before but know quite some who has and have made some money. its a market, and in a market there are trends, what sells & what doesn't. so its a win & loose platform, but u can be a steady winner once u know the rules of the game. thank you.
Re: Is Forex Real? by jamace(m): 3:00pm On Jul 30, 2012
Guys de chop and clean mouth for forex o. Rush here:

https://www.nairaland.com/983578/forex-trade-alerts-season-8

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply)

Top 10 Business Ideas In Nigeria In 2017 / Sijibomi Ogundele Of Sujimotos To Give N5 Million For A Picture With MKO Abiola / How Much Is The Price Of Rice In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.