Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Is Forex Real? - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Forex Real? (44041 Views)

Is Forex Trading The Best Business? / Is Forex Trade Living Or Dead? / Is Forex Trading Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Forex Real? by Blogicon1(m): 3:20am On Jul 13, 2010
@bily please I'd like to hook up with you smiley. I've gone through your MT4 plubished stats and analysis, and I must say that you're a phenomenal trader. Infact, one of Naija's finest. Most commendable is the fact that you don't sound your trumpet.

I've searched the forum for your contacts to no avail. I've even scoured MT4i.com for any traces of our contact, but I'm left with no piece of info. Please can you drop me your contact? Would like to have a word with you regarding forex trading as I'm a struggling trader. I'd hppily and readilly comply to your terms; if any. My email ady is (get 2 me 02 [at] yahoo [dot] com) in case you'd need it. Please drop me a mail. Thanks, as i look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Dosh.
Re: Is Forex Real? by showreals(m): 7:38am On Jul 13, 2010
for once i am interested in a topic this much and my post are being deleted (no adverts etc) i really dont understand anymore

lets know the guidlines cos i dont think i have breached any? lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Is Forex Real? by keni: 7:56am On Jul 13, 2010
showreals:

for once i am interested in a topic this much and my post are being deleted (no adverts etc) i really dont understand anymore

lets know the guidlines cos i dont think i have breached any? lipsrsealed embarassed
Almost everybody has gone through this mail deleting stuff, if you look through the previuos posts u will see almost everyone complaining, I suggest you shorten ur comment into different post. Lets see if that works.

BTW can i get your contact (e-mail add) also @ bily
Re: Is Forex Real? by showreals(m): 8:13am On Jul 13, 2010
j
Re: Is Forex Real? by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 13, 2010
Blog icon:

@bily please I'd like to hook up with you smiley. I've gone through your MT4 plubished stats and analysis, and I must say that you're a phenomenal trader. Infact, one of Naija's finest. Most commendable is the fact that you don't sound your trumpet.

I've searched the forum for your contacts to no avail. I've even scoured MT4i.com for any traces of our contact, but I'm left with no piece of info. Please can you drop me your contact? Would like to have a word with you regarding forex trading as I'm a struggling trader. I'd hppily and readilly comply to your terms; if any. My email ady is (get 2 me 02 [at] yahoo [dot] com) in case you'd need it. Please drop me a mail. Thanks, as i look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Dosh.

and who is bily here?
Re: Is Forex Real? by Dungren1(m): 1:13pm On Jul 13, 2010
odiaero:

and who is bily here?

I thought I was the only one that noticed.
Re: Is Forex Real? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 13, 2010
^^me hv been wondering in wonderland grin
Re: Is Forex Real? by showreals(m): 10:04am On Jul 14, 2010
Re: Is Forex Real? by showreals(m): 10:12am On Jul 14, 2010
if you have any commercial EA you are looking for , maybe you saw it in a dream that its your Holy Grail pls post the name i will attach it here for free if admin dont mind
Re: Is Forex Real? by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 14, 2010
^^and who need EA 4 trading?, that is Death sentence to your account(s)
Re: Is Forex Real? by Kashif(m): 11:06am On Jul 14, 2010
Nothing deletes posts at the forum I posted earlier. The frustrating deletions here was the reason the other forum was setup for forex traders.

We can rub minds there, though account activation is not automatic undecided
Re: Is Forex Real? by Dungren1(m): 11:18am On Jul 14, 2010
This will be the third time of posting consecutively, lets see if this will be deleted as well.

@showreals
Which of the EAs that you have access to has worked for you?
Re: Is Forex Real? by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 14, 2010
hello house, i dun knw wht is deleting posts here, u can register on the website listed by my user name on your left hand side that started afro, post are allowed on the bizness section, and i just opened trend their about forex in the bizness section, registration is instant
Re: Is Forex Real? by Blogicon1(m): 11:54am On Jul 14, 2010
@ Kashif I have registered at the forum. Please help me with my account verification. Thanks.
Re: Is Forex Real? by Kashif(m): 12:46pm On Jul 14, 2010
Blog icon:

@ Kashif I have registered at the forum. Please help me with my account verification. Thanks.

The Admin will send you a mail soon.
Re: Is Forex Real? by Bigheart(m): 1:19pm On Jul 14, 2010
Do anyone know the best EA that trade only Fundamental? I just got one. And the result? Excel, If u want to get it (no Testing OOO. ) call 07040151564.
Re: Is Forex Real? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 14, 2010
Bigheart:

Do anyone know the best EA that trade only Fundamental? I just got one. And the result? Excel, If u want to get it (no Testing OOO. ) call 07040151564.
grin grin grin grin even the tested ones crashes accounts talkless on non tested  grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Forex Real? by Kashif(m): 2:10pm On Jul 14, 2010
Bigheart:

Where is this one coming from? Fundamental EA? There is nothing I will not see in this business shocked
Re: Is Forex Real? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 14, 2010
^^abeg help me ask am o grin
Re: Is Forex Real? by showreals(m): 4:41pm On Jul 14, 2010
what do i write now
Re: Is Forex Real? by showreals(m): 4:42pm On Jul 14, 2010
if i get a commercial Bot that does what i want i modify it to my taste
Re: Is Forex Real? by showreals(m): 4:45pm On Jul 14, 2010
i use self coded EAs alone no manual trading whatsoever, it tougher to have a working EA than u know, (1 Year plus now on EAs men)
Re: Is Forex Real? by showreals(m): 4:48pm On Jul 14, 2010
i do some programming and i also have a programmer that does modifications for me

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (37) (Reply)

Why I Left Banking For Bricklaying - Kehinde Muibi / Bank Mistakenly Credited A Zimbabwean Student's Account With N19.4M / Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.