Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,762 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Is Forex Real? - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Forex Real? (43992 Views)

Is Forex Trading The Best Business? / Is Forex Trade Living Or Dead? / Is Forex Trading Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Forex Real? by honeric01(m): 10:36am On Jul 08, 2010
Kashif:

The emboldened part kind of contradicts. It takes a lot of wits to scalp the market now, especially for those who wait for confirmation. Anyway, depends on your system sha.

Anytime I try to scalp, my account starts to head south. undecided

Sorry, i meant to use "without", not "with", a typo.

yes, it takes alot to scalp, sometimes i don't trade in a whole day because i am not ready to carry about reds.
Re: Is Forex Real? by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 08, 2010
honeric01:

Bro, trust me, ever since then i don't trade without sl, then i use to wonder whether the broker was targeting my SL or not because almost all my sl was hit whenever i set sl and tp never hit, but now, i think scalping is the best, just watch, read my system, get the trend, once its confirmed, i enter and then set sl at +15.

plz dont kill me with laughter here grin grin grin @ the reded statements, anyway my standard stoploss is 50pips, and i dont place manually, i hv robot that is work is only to place stoploss within seconds i placed any trade
Re: Is Forex Real? by honeric01(m): 11:37am On Jul 08, 2010
odiaero:

plz dont kill me with laughter here grin grin grin @ the reded statements, anyway my standard stoploss is 50pips, and i dont place manually, i hv robot that is work is only to place stoploss within seconds i placed any trade

you use robots? but you discouraged others from using robots, why's the contradiction bro?
Re: Is Forex Real? by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 08, 2010
honeric01:

you use robots? but you discouraged others from using robots, why's the contradiction bro?

no there is difference between them, this is stoploss placer and not robot for trading and u can just place how many pips stoplosses u want any time, it just save me the time like doing it manually, and am the only one using it and is was designed 4 me only
Re: Is Forex Real? by honeric01(m): 11:46am On Jul 08, 2010
Oh only for SL? uhm ok.
Re: Is Forex Real? by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 08, 2010
^^ yes, only for that, the trading is down by me
Re: Is Forex Real? by honeric01(m): 12:00pm On Jul 08, 2010
Too bad i have low working capital, made 100pips already today. embarassed
Re: Is Forex Real? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 08, 2010
cool anyway, i planned making 20,000 on the account am trading now today, which i will surely achieve but patiently
Re: Is Forex Real? by honeric01(m): 12:28pm On Jul 08, 2010
20,000pips or in monetary terms? if its the latter, then the equity must be more than 100k or am i wrong?
Re: Is Forex Real? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 08, 2010
is 20,000 euros i mean
Re: Is Forex Real? by keni: 12:37pm On Jul 08, 2010
odiaero:

is 20,000 euros i mean
Hello Odiaero,
I stubled upon you from the thread where u mentioned about bank girls and all that and the way ppk wwere attaking u, but smothingcaught my eyes and that is you forex balance, are trying to say there is still a chance to make money from forex? If so wot do u do & how do u do it? I have lost a lot of money pls assist
Re: Is Forex Real? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 08, 2010
keni:

Hello Odiaero,
I stubled upon you from the thread where u mentioned about bank girls and all that and the way ppk wwere attaking u, but smothingcaught my eyes and that is you forex balance, are trying to say there is still a chance to make money from forex? If so wot do u do & how do u do it? I have lost a lot of money pls assist
there is only if u learnt it well to master it (experience) and the correct capital
Re: Is Forex Real? by honeric01(m): 12:48pm On Jul 08, 2010
odiaero:

is 20,000 euros i mean

Men, well i wish i could get even 20 or 10% of that one as capital for 6 months embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Is Forex Real? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 08, 2010
honeric01:

Men, well i wish i could get even 20 or 10% of that one as capital for 6 months embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

one day u will, as for me , i want to beat a friend of my friend that got more than 160 million euros on his trading account
Re: Is Forex Real? by honeric01(m): 1:14pm On Jul 08, 2010
odiaero:

one day u will, as for me , i want to beat a friend of my friend that got more than 160 million euros on his trading account

Wow, what is your friend actually doing with that kind of money in an account? 160million Euros? are you serious? he should be on Forbes because that amount should put him within first 1000 richest men on earth.
Re: Is Forex Real? by keni: 1:40pm On Jul 08, 2010
odiaero:

there is only if u learnt it well to master it (experience) and the correct capital

Bros pls i dont get you
Re: Is Forex Real? by jamace(m): 4:57pm On Jul 08, 2010
I'm motivated when I hear that people in Nigeria are making it in Forex biz. Kudos. Please, gurus in the house keep the information coming.
Re: Is Forex Real? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 08, 2010
keni:

Bros pls i dont get you
it means u hv to demo trade 4 like 6months, and develope your stactegy, then start with like 2000 dollars, depending on your pocket anyway, u can as well start with 10,000 dollars, that will make u feel confortable
Re: Is Forex Real? by keni: 6:58pm On Jul 08, 2010
odiaero:

it means u hv to demo trade 4 like 6months, and develope your stactegy
Thanks alot, I demo trade for like 8-9 months in 2007 went live in 2008 march or there about, was always on forex factory and my computer even crashed once maybe due to the the number of indicators i downloaded from there, I discovered that each time i went live, I hardly make profit, so after the third attempt which was just few months ago, I realy got discoraged, I really took my time even the guy that tot me saw that I demod and reseached for a long time during which i learned some things he statrted sending people to me for training because he his a banker and hardly ever had time, but each time they come, I just tell them am not doing this live & they get discoraged and thats where it ends. Believe me I became a neusance in my office then when my collegues kept asking me for my live account and i keep telling them am not live yet & when i indeed went live it was nothing to write home about so i kept it to my self and just forgot about it altogether, Honestly if you can if you can show me how you are make so much i will appericiate I still have about 3 different trading platform on my laptop which I use to try out any system I stumble on from time to time.
Thx
Re: Is Forex Real? by Dungren1(m): 8:13pm On Jul 08, 2010
@ Keni

The issue is, even if you demo trade for 10yrs and you are unable to get a Trading Strategy that makes MORE PROFITS than LOSSES before going live, then get ready to loose money.
Re: Is Forex Real? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 08, 2010
keni:

Thanks alot, I demo trade for like 8-9 months in 2007 went live in 2008 march or there about, was always on forex factory and my computer even crashed once maybe due to the the number of indicators i downloaded from there, I discovered that each time i went live, I hardly make profit, so after the third attempt which was just few months ago, I realy got discoraged, I really took my time even the guy that tot me saw that I demod and reseached for a long time during which i learned some things he statrted sending people to me for training because he his a banker and hardly ever had time, but each time they come, I just tell them am not doing this live & they get discoraged and thats where it ends. Believe me I became a neusance in my office then when my collegues kept asking me for my live account and i keep telling them am not live yet & when i indeed went live it was nothing to write home about so i kept it to my self and just forgot about it altogether, Honestly if you can if you can show me how you are make so much i will appericiate I still have about 3 different trading platform on my laptop which I use to try out any system I stumble on from time to time.
Thx

i can not tell ur system, but untill i see ur trading, then i will knw wht u are doing wrong, then again, when u where demo trading, how was ur success, weekly, month?
Re: Is Forex Real? by honeric01(m): 11:01pm On Jul 08, 2010
Demo trading cannot be compared with live trading, the emotional gap is so far from eachother.
Re: Is Forex Real? by keni: 8:26am On Jul 09, 2010
honeric01:

Demo trading cannot be compared with live trading, the emotional gap is so far from eachother.

True
Re: Is Forex Real? by keni: 8:28am On Jul 09, 2010
odiaero:

i can not tell your system, but untill i see your trading, then i will knw wht u are doing wrong, then again, when u where demo trading, how was your success, weekly, month?
I have to shorten my reply to you, the first one dissapeared I used supernova trading system (manual trading) from FF
Re: Is Forex Real? by keni: 8:31am On Jul 09, 2010
Dungren*:

@ Keni

The issue is, even if you demo trade for 10yrs and you are unable to get a Trading Strategy that makes MORE PROFITS than LOSSES before going live, then get ready to loose money.
I have to shorten my response here too the first one dissapeared but you are correct
Re: Is Forex Real? by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 09, 2010
see, first off all, make profit in the demo, then again, if u can n ot control u emotions, men back off then
Re: Is Forex Real? by keni: 9:17am On Jul 09, 2010
odiaero:

see, first off all, make profit in the demo, then again, if u can n ot control u emotions, men back off then
Its a pity the original post i made before disppeared i did a brief explanation of wot i did there, if i may ask which broker do u use? and what startegy/system do u use?
Re: Is Forex Real? by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 09, 2010
i prefer this 3brokers, fxpro, dukscopy and sparen fx, but dukascopy and sparen, u hv to hv big balance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu Rocks Michael Jackson's Outfit To Xmas Party - Pictures / Why I Left Banking For Bricklaying - Kehinde Muibi / Bank Mistakenly Credited A Zimbabwean Student's Account With N19.4M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.