Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? - Music/Radio (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? (21118 Views)

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Song U Feelin Rite Now? / What Song Is Currently Stuck In Your Head? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by latepa(m): 6:23pm On Oct 13, 2010
Sweet Dreams by Marilyn Manson
So Beautiful by Pete Murray
Frozen by Madonna
What have you done by Within Temptation
Lonely Day by System of a Down
Chop Seuy by System of a Down
So far away by Staind
24 by Jem
More than a Woman by Aliyah then any song from Evanescene
Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by bjmighty(m): 6:32pm On Oct 13, 2010
Game - 400 BARS

Its suicide. . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by ucheemmanuel(m): 6:49pm On Oct 13, 2010
2face and 9ice street credibility
Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by moonraker(m): 9:40pm On Oct 13, 2010
diamonds from sierra leone (Kanye West Feat Jay-Z)
Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by fzmad: 6:23pm On Aug 29, 2014
Make it bun dem by Skrillex
Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by PETUK(m): 6:10pm On Mar 21, 2019
MissyB1:
I Love that songs like crazy. Even his 'Miserable woman', Eric rules!!
Topic - Kiss and say Goodbye - Manhattans Have I told You lately - Rod stewart If driking don't kill me - George Jones
In fact, all the country songs I've heard so far.

Try love of comon people by Eric Donaldson

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony / 5 Things An Up And Coming Nigerian Artist Must Know! / Download Zip. Future HNDRXX Full Album Direct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.