Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,121 members, 7,957,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:45 AM

A National Assembly Of Traitors - MFR - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A National Assembly Of Traitors - MFR (400 Views)

Fayose: “I Won’t Dignify An Assembly Of Clowns With My Presence” / To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK / Akiolu, Oniru Warn Sanwo-olu: Beware Of Traitors In Your Midst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A National Assembly Of Traitors - MFR by mfrspeaks(m): 8:44pm On Apr 18, 2018
It is crystal clear like the Babylonian biblical men-mene tekel yufasin that this present senate is a den of unfaithful and undistinguished SINators who have over time expressed the height of lackadaisical behaviour towards sincere representation of the masses.

First, a gang of hoodlums orchestrated by Senator Omene stormed the senate chambers and made away the symbol of authority (The Mace) while those who promised to defend the integrity of this nation and interest of Nigerians watched the Mace being carted away without doing nothing but just talk balderdash.

However, it is the height of insensitivity to the plight of Nigerians and her endless plea for meaningful representation. It bothers the heart how these sets of senators take priority in only what concerns their pocket leaving the supposed represented at the mercies of hopelesssness and a bleak tomorrow. It is high time the people woke up from their slumber and be very sure of what becomes of their destinies come 2019.

It is not enough to castigate, rant on social media and also call in on radio programmes just to talk. What will make all the difference is your sanctified PVC, uncompromised and cleansed for the voting into office; masses oriented representatives.

As for me, I will not just be out to use my PVC but will also be a volunteer to defend the interest of the masses against all odds.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Youth Are Not Lazy, Music Video / Breaking : Police Arrest Senator Dino Melaye On Morocco Bound Plane / Dino Melaye : Youth Condemns Politics Of Bitterness Under Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.