Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Your True Nature In Christ Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your True Nature In Christ Jesus (575 Views)

Debunking Christianity Series: An Essay On The True Nature Of Good And Evil / The Cain And Abel Nature In Every Human Being / The True Nature Of God And Universe(s) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your True Nature In Christ Jesus by sharpguy10(m): 8:53pm On Apr 18, 2018
Hi guys in this post i will be sharing your True Nature in Christ Jesus.
Your true nature is the real you. It is what makes you. Everything that happen in your life is has a result of the image you put on. In Gen 1, God said let us make man in Our image and likeness. In the image of God was man created to be like Him, talk like Him, think like Him and believe like Him. He didn't create man to be different from Him. That is why when you are struggling or suffering in life, it does not please God. What God want you to do is to live according to how He created you in Christ Jesus through the Spirit. So many people struggle in life because they don't know who they are, what they have been given in Christ Jesus and what God has deposited in them. So in this post i will be showing you your true nature and how to live in it.

You are made of three parts:
You are made of three parts, which are The Spirit, The Soul and The Body.
1. The Spirit: This is the first part of you, the spirit. This is the real you. This is the spirit that was exchange for your spirit when you were born again. This spirit is as powerful as Jesus is and in this you contain all the heavenly blessings, i.e. The power, glory, honour, prosperity, riches and health are deposited in this new you. As Jesus is so are you in this your new spirit. You are as righteous as Jesus is. God sees you in this way, He never look you on your body but on the new spirit He has created in you. You are righteous, prosperous, successful, blessed, rich and healthy as you will ever be in this life. So what you need to do is to see yourself in that way and live and think from it not of it. When you do, you will see the new life in your spirit happening in your life physically.

2. The Soul: The soul is the second part of you. It is what houses the spirit which is you. It is where your emotions and feeling are. This emotions and feeling create your life. In everyday of your life, you must monitor your feeling and emotion. Whatever negative thing you do by misuse of your feelings and emotion, does not affect the spirit. No amount of sin you commit can affect your spirit because it is pure and clean in itself. But don't allow sin to reign in you so that it will not bring you to destruction. What you have to do is align your spirit and your soul togather. When you do that miracle is release into your life. That is how God want you live. He has deposited everything you will ever need in your life into your spirit but you have to mix it with your emotions and feelings for it to drive you to your miracle. That is how it is.

3. The Body: This is the third part of you. The way you wear your cloth to cover your body that is how the body is to the spirit. It is the cloth the spirit wear. This body is given to you so that people can see you but it is not the real you. When your soul and body work together, it brings negative effect because it can only produce result of what it smell and see around. But when your spirit and soul work together, they produce positive result in your life because your life and everything exist in your spirit.
That is how you are, that is your true nature. You are not created to be sick, poor or struggling in life. Everything has already deposited in you and what you have to do is to know how to work in them.
Remember you must be born again to have this spirit in you, please if you know you have not born again say this short prayer. Lord God, i believe with all my heart in
Jesus Christ, son of the living God. I believe
He died for me and God raised Him from
the dead. I believe He is alive today. I
confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is
the Lord of my life from this day. Through
Him and in His Name, i have eternal life, I'm
born again. Thank you Lord, for saving my
soul, i am now a Child of God. Amen

Keep prospering and soaring high in life and in your dreams.

If you have anything to add to it, feel free to add it in the comment section.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your True Nature In Christ Jesus by marttol: 8:54pm On Apr 18, 2018

1 Like

Re: Your True Nature In Christ Jesus by sharpguy10(m): 6:11am On Apr 19, 2018
you have been given a new life so walk in it now
Re: Your True Nature In Christ Jesus by COOL10(m): 11:04am On Apr 19, 2018
sharpguy10:
Hi guys in this post i will be sharing your True Nature in Christ Jesus.
Your true nature is the real you. It is what makes you. Everything that happen in your life is has a result of the image you put on. In Gen 1, God said let us make man in Our image and likeness. In the image of God was man created to be like Him, talk like Him, think like Him and believe like Him. He didn't create man to be different from Him. That is why when you are struggling or suffering in life, it does not please God. What God want you to do is to live according to how He created you in Christ Jesus through the Spirit. So many people struggle in life because they don't know who they are, what they have been given in Christ Jesus and what God has deposited in them. So in this post i will be showing you your true nature and how to live in it.

You are made of three parts:
You are made of three parts, which are The Spirit, The Soul and The Body.
1. The Spirit: This is the first part of you, the spirit. This is the real you. This is the spirit that was exchange for your spirit when you were born again. This spirit is as powerful as Jesus is and in this you contain all the heavenly blessings, i.e. The power, glory, honour, prosperity, riches and health are deposited in this new you. As Jesus is so are you in this your new spirit. You are as righteous as Jesus is. God sees you in this way, He never look you on your body but on the new spirit He has created in you. You are righteous, prosperous, successful, blessed, rich and healthy as you will ever be in this life. So what you need to do is to see yourself in that way and live and think from it not of it. When you do, you will see the new life in your spirit happening in your life physically.

2. The Soul: The soul is the second part of you. It is what houses the spirit which is you. It is where your emotions and feeling are. This emotions and feeling create your life. In everyday of your life, you must monitor your feeling and emotion. Whatever negative thing you do by misuse of your feelings and emotion, does not affect the spirit. No amount of sin you commit can affect your spirit because it is pure and clean in itself. But don't allow sin to reign in you so that it will not bring you to destruction. What you have to do is align your spirit and your soul togather. When you do that miracle is release into your life. That is how God want you live. He has deposited everything you will ever need in your life into your spirit but you have to mix it with your emotions and feelings for it to drive you to your miracle. That is how it is.

3. The Body: This is the third part of you. The way you wear your cloth to cover your body that is how the body is to the spirit. It is the cloth the spirit wear. This body is given to you so that people can see you but it is not the real you. When your soul and body work together, it brings negative effect because it can only produce result of what it smell and see around. But when your spirit and soul work together, they produce positive result in your life because your life and everything exist in your spirit.
That is how you are, that is your true nature. You are not created to be sick, poor or struggling in life. Everything has already deposited in you and what you have to do is to know how to work in them.
Remember you must be born again to have this spirit in you, please if you know you have not born again say this short prayer. Lord God, i believe with all my heart in
Jesus Christ, son of the living God. I believe
He died for me and God raised Him from
the dead. I believe He is alive today. I
confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is
the Lord of my life from this day. Through
Him and in His Name, i have eternal life, I'm
born again. Thank you Lord, for saving my
soul, i am now a Child of God. Amen

Keep prospering and soaring high in life and in your dreams.

If you have anything to add to it, feel free to add it in the comment section.

Amazing

1 Like

Re: Your True Nature In Christ Jesus by sharpguy10(m): 3:26pm On Apr 23, 2018
thanks
Re: Your True Nature In Christ Jesus by sharpguy10(m): 5:10am On Jun 03, 2018
keep reading

(1) (Reply)

Ladies/mothers,get WARROOM And Other Books By Priscilla Shirer For Almost Free. / 20 Powerful Ebook Every LADY/WIVE/MOTHER Must Have. / Christmas!! See The Food Somebody Used 7k To Cook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.