Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Paul Okoye Of Psquare Soak Garri To Quench Hunger - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Of Psquare Soak Garri To Quench Hunger (1175 Views)

I've Moved On, And I Love It' - Peter Okoye Of Psquare Says (video) / Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria / Ubi Franklin Visits Paul Okoye Of Psquare’s Twins (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Okoye Of Psquare Soak Garri To Quench Hunger by divineneed: 10:52pm On Apr 18, 2018
paul Okoye of Psquare like every man is entitled to drink garri. The musician was captured in his resident drinking soaked garri with grandnut.

He posted the picture on his instagram account with the caption

Yes I know what am eating � #isallowed call the police �� I miss it, all na food ��

http://www.wakawoman.com/paul-okoye-of-psquare-soak-garri-to-quench-hunger-photos/

Re: Paul Okoye Of Psquare Soak Garri To Quench Hunger by Ahmed0336(m): 10:54pm On Apr 18, 2018
How im drinking of garri take wan EPP my life? undecided
Re: Paul Okoye Of Psquare Soak Garri To Quench Hunger by prince2pac(m): 10:56pm On Apr 18, 2018
How E Take become news.... Me weh de drink garri everyday nko.....

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Of Psquare Soak Garri To Quench Hunger by whitebeard(m): 10:58pm On Apr 18, 2018
prince2pac:
How E Take become news.... Me weh de drink garri everyday nko.....
i wonder oh

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Of Psquare Soak Garri To Quench Hunger by Kxngstein(m): 11:04pm On Apr 18, 2018
Who remembers that video of Obasanjo drinking garri? cheesy
Re: Paul Okoye Of Psquare Soak Garri To Quench Hunger by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 18, 2018
It's better to be drinking garri in your living room at Banana Island than inside the ghetto and its environs.
Re: Paul Okoye Of Psquare Soak Garri To Quench Hunger by ebukahandsome(m): 11:33pm On Apr 18, 2018
Anything for relevance
Re: Paul Okoye Of Psquare Soak Garri To Quench Hunger by Ask4diva(f): 11:41pm On Apr 18, 2018
Garri is bae
Re: Paul Okoye Of Psquare Soak Garri To Quench Hunger by NeeKlaus: 12:00am On Apr 19, 2018
He's drinking Garri in Banana Island and you are busy soaking your own Garri in Ijeromi Ifelodun and you think the two Garris have the same destiny?

This is not even news.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Of Psquare Soak Garri To Quench Hunger by itspzpics(m): 4:11am On Apr 19, 2018
So?

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Khloe Flaunts Her Low Cut Hairstyle After Removing Wig / Has Beyonce Picked A Side In Cardi B And Nicki Minaj Feud? / Annie Popular Nigerian Nudist Reveals Why She Started Acting P0rn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.