Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

I Need The Joshua Blue Water - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need The Joshua Blue Water (372 Views)

Seven Important Reasons You Need The Holy Spirit. / The Law Of God And Righteousness, Do We Still Need The 10 Commandments? / Is Your Bible A Sword Or A Butter Knife? Why You Need The King James Version (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need The Joshua Blue Water by Nobody: 2:55am On Apr 19, 2018
Sell me
Re: I Need The Joshua Blue Water by pussyeater(m): 3:58am On Apr 19, 2018
kofoWGT:
Sell me the joshua blue water 10k
You want to take it to your babalawo. Yoruba gel I SMH for you undecided
Re: I Need The Joshua Blue Water by Primesky(m): 8:32am On Apr 19, 2018
kofoWGT:
Sell me the joshua blue water 10k

People shouldn't buy these things. It's not godly!

Why are Christians this shallow these days?

Get a clean water or oil from any where, pray over it in faith and apply it. These items do not carry any power in themselves but are mere mediums. Consecrate it and use.

Please, don't tell me these 'miracle water or oil works', the devil can perform miracles too, the Bible tells us that, but such miracle is never free. If he takes away headache today, you've got to prepare for cancer after 5 Years or something like that. People should stop exposing themselves to demonic/satanic manipulations.

It's lack of faith that has reduced many people to this. Is God not your Father?, Build your faith and fellowship with Him and experience His miraculous power. It's free of charge!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Your Prayers May Look Like A Waste / 50 Secrets To Answers To Prayers. (15). / What You Need To Know About Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.