Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Fayose Reacts To President Buhari Saying That Nigerian Youths Don't Like To Work - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Reacts To President Buhari Saying That Nigerian Youths Don't Like To Work (30097 Views)

Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate / Video Of Aisha Buhari Saying 2 People Dominate Her Husband's Administration / Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Reacts To President Buhari Saying That Nigerian Youths Don't Like To Work by Johnnyessence(m): 4:18am On Apr 19, 2018
Ekiti state governor, Ayo Fayose, has reacted to the statement made by President Buhari that many Nigerian youths just want to sit down and do nothing, believing that Nigeria is an oil-rich nation and that their needs will somehow be met by the government. President Buhari said this while speaking at the Commonwealth Business Forum in Westminster today April 18th. https://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2018/04/fayose-reacts-to-president-buhari.html?m=0

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Reacts To President Buhari Saying That Nigerian Youths Don't Like To Work by Johnnyessence(m): 4:23am On Apr 19, 2018
hmmmmmm Fayose hitting buhari hard. please where's sarrki and the bmc crew. food Don land. it's time to defend your paymaster.

213 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Fayose Reacts To President Buhari Saying That Nigerian Youths Don't Like To Work by bugidon(m): 4:37am On Apr 19, 2018
Buhari is a heartless man, I can't believe that I actually voted and campaigned for this devil. God please forgive me o. What a terrorist president sad

246 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Fayose Reacts To President Buhari Saying That Nigerian Youths Don't Like To Work by onward4life(m): 4:50am On Apr 19, 2018
bugidon:
Buhari is a heartless man, I can't believe that I actually voted and campaigned for this devil. God please forgive me o. What a terrorist president sad

Voted dis current situation!

I feel like using road safety to Arrest you!

angry

206 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Fayose Reacts To President Buhari Saying That Nigerian Youths Don't Like To Work by bugidon(m): 4:58am On Apr 19, 2018
Bro abeg no arrest me o cheesy I think say na the man be the incorruptable saviour we have been waiting for in this country but I don't know that he is a heartless and incompetent terrorist
onward4life:

Voted dis current situation!

I feel like using road safety to Arrest you!

angry

145 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose Reacts To President Buhari Saying That Nigerian Youths Don't Like To Work by onward4life(m): 5:02am On Apr 19, 2018
bugidon:
Bro abeg no arrest me o cheesy I think say na the man be the incorruptable saviour we have been waiting for in this country but I don't know that he is a heartless and incompetent terrorist

No mind me! Me too join!

But I don ready carry hand grenade to correct my mistakes grin

125 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Reacts To President Buhari Saying That Nigerian Youths Don't Like To Work by bugidon(m): 5:04am On Apr 19, 2018
Correct gee, the dullard must hear from us come 2019!! grin
onward4life:

No mine me! Me too join!

But I ready carry grenade go correct my mistakes grin

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Reacts To President Buhari Saying That Nigerian Youths Don't Like To Work by chieyine(m): 5:25am On Apr 19, 2018
shocked shocked
Is Fayose having diarrhoea of the mouth angry
Always reacting like a Nuclear Reactor undecided

But He said the truth
Street Agbero like me cannot ever dream of going to Senate and snatching the Mace on top the matter

Only those Ass licking buhari supporters and those man o war called police wont touch them wink

Get your pvc, grandfather buhari will be sacked and sent back to Daura wink

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Reacts To President Buhari Saying That Nigerian Youths Don't Like To Work by Papasmal(m): 5:26am On Apr 19, 2018
bugidon:

I hope you'll do your best and see it never happen again come 2019.

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Reacts To President Buhari Saying That Nigerian Youths Don't Like To Work by freeze001(f): 5:46am On Apr 19, 2018
Buhari that has lived off the government from his teenage years now accuses Nigerian youths of laziness and expecting the Nig govt to actually do right by them...

He is part of the old guards that destroyed the ladder after climbing up now he curses others for not being able to fly! I hope his jobless supporters and praise singers have accepted his 'fatherly' insult.

134 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Fayose Reacts To President Buhari Saying That Nigerian Youths Don't Like To Work by Sagamaje(m): 5:48am On Apr 19, 2018
I really messed up campaigning for this Foolhari in 2015. GOD PLEASE FORGIVE ME. Any Buhari Media Cow that still supports this evil will be visited by herdsmen crew Insha Allah

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose Reacts To President Buhari Saying That Nigerian Youths Don't Like To Work by Omeokachie: 5:57am On Apr 19, 2018
Last time he was abroad, he called Nigerians criminals.

This time around, he is abroad calling the Nigerian youth "lazy". Youths that have never benefited anything from their government.

Some youths are still angling to vote for him. Talk about slaves loving their chains.

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose Reacts To President Buhari Saying That Nigerian Youths Don't Like To Work by SalamRushdie: 5:58am On Apr 19, 2018
bugidon:

Don't be hard on yourself , there are manyvof us in the same shoes as you, then we thought we were doing the right thing for this country but today we know we made a mistake , the best thing we can do now is work hard and make sure the man is sent packing from Aso Rock

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Reacts To President Buhari Saying That Nigerian Youths Don't Like To Work by PENOSWARD: 6:12am On Apr 19, 2018
I can not imagin i support this thing......

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Reacts To President Buhari Saying That Nigerian Youths Don't Like To Work by sdindan: 6:20am On Apr 19, 2018
To slap this he goat Buhari dey hungry me.

This old wizard of a president feels like he's doing us a favor being our president.

That's y he's always saying trash.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Reacts To President Buhari Saying That Nigerian Youths Don't Like To Work by Nobody: 6:20am On Apr 19, 2018
Buhari is the lazy president... the most incompetent of them all..

Has he ever asked himself if 15m jobs were lost in 3 years out of a working population of 50m approx, how have they been surviving with nothing from the government.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Reacts To President Buhari Saying That Nigerian Youths Don't Like To Work by ITbomb(m): 6:24am On Apr 19, 2018
I hope Atiku will be able to reposition this country

9 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To President Buhari Saying That Nigerian Youths Don't Like To Work by geozone: 6:25am On Apr 19, 2018
Johnathan, Ghadaffi now Youth. These guys dont care! there is a heist going on and not a government being administered in Nigeria

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Reacts To President Buhari Saying That Nigerian Youths Don't Like To Work by freeze001(f): 6:27am On Apr 19, 2018
sdindan:
To slap this he goat Buhari dey hungry me.

This old wizard of a president feels like he's doing us a favor being our president.

That's y he's always saying trash.

When idiots like Garba and Adesina keep telling the gullible ones to be grateful for his presidency and count their blessings what do u expect? The dirty impression is actually created that he is d only capable one and has mercifully accepted the 'lowly' position of president so Nigerians should bow down in adoration. Any criticism is corruption fighting back whilst they pack our money to buy helicopter.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Reacts To President Buhari Saying That Nigerian Youths Don't Like To Work by Iscoflexxman: 6:28am On Apr 19, 2018
bugidon:
hahahahaha, goodmorning.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Reacts To President Buhari Saying That Nigerian Youths Don't Like To Work by Iscoflexxman: 6:32am On Apr 19, 2018
Meanwhile, he is the laziest president that ever ruled nigeria, and currently the laziest and weakest president in the world.
When God wants to punish a nation, He gives them a bad leader.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Reacts To President Buhari Saying That Nigerian Youths Don't Like To Work by freeze001(f): 6:33am On Apr 19, 2018
This thread is full of confessions o! Buyer's remorse everywhere!

PENOSWARD:
I can not imagin i support this thing......
Sagamaje:
I really messed up campaigning for this Foolhari in 2015. GOD PLEASE FORGIVE ME. Any Buhari Media Cow that still supports this evil will be visited by herdsmen crew Insha Allah
bugidon:
onward4life:

No mine me! Me too join!

But I ready carry grenade go correct my mistakes grin

These ones are just waking up. They accepted the criminal tag but can't take lazy...lol

Meanwhile some woke up much earlier:
SalamRushdie:

Don't be hard on yourself , there are manyvof us in the same shoes as you, then we thought we were doing the right thing for this country but today we know we made a mistake , the best thing we can do now is work hard and make sure the man is sent packing from Aso Rock

Una good morning o!

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Reacts To President Buhari Saying That Nigerian Youths Don't Like To Work by Nobody: 6:35am On Apr 19, 2018
Buhari has always blamed others for his inabilities.

What a waste of a human.

15 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To President Buhari Saying That Nigerian Youths Don't Like To Work by Bluecurtain: 7:25am On Apr 19, 2018
Buhari described the exact situation up North, I wonder why he thinks anything happening in that desert is applicable to the whole Nigeria.

Recently, we saw the report that only 25pupils registered for common entrance exam in Zamfara state and I can categorically say that's the least number of pupils writing the same exam in a single school in the south.

So who are the illiterates? Obviously the grossly ignorant Northern youths who are littered all over Nigeria begging for alms, killing innocent people, raping, destroying farms and constituting nuisance all around. After all education is Haram there.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Reacts To President Buhari Saying That Nigerian Youths Don't Like To Work by oyetunder(m): 7:26am On Apr 19, 2018
Just like Buhari's son main job was riding an okada till he crashed and National wealth was used to treat his broken skull.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Reacts To President Buhari Saying That Nigerian Youths Don't Like To Work by Bossontop(m): 7:26am On Apr 19, 2018
undecided
Chaiii i jus dey pity all dese BMC pipu sef....buhari no dey even try epp dem even small....wen barber don fückup big tym lyk dis u no go see dem sarrki ngene-whatever and Co for thread...chaaiii
BMCs be ryt now lyk:::: ooooohh baba epp us to epp u even small na
LOl

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To President Buhari Saying That Nigerian Youths Don't Like To Work by AdaIhiala(f): 7:26am On Apr 19, 2018
Somebody needs to cellotape this old man's mouth. Any time he goes abroad,the euphoria will make him to be misyarning. From Gadafi, e don reach Nigerian youths wey no do you anything. Soon now, he will say it is the youths' fault that herdsmen are killing people,that we are insulting them on social media!
Daddy Fayose thank you o jare for speaking our mouth.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To President Buhari Saying That Nigerian Youths Don't Like To Work by FrenchWay: 7:26am On Apr 19, 2018
Buhari is suppose to be in the Elderly peoples Home or with his cows.

We must sens him there next year.

Its our collective responsibility.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Reacts To President Buhari Saying That Nigerian Youths Don't Like To Work by Baddiezz(f): 7:26am On Apr 19, 2018
Una wey like free airtime. Check the link in my profile. no use big boy miss this offer. It came out yesterday or so

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Reacts To President Buhari Saying That Nigerian Youths Don't Like To Work by Timiblanko(m): 7:27am On Apr 19, 2018
One idiot was quoting me up and down yesterday they've been blindfolded by buhari.

the man has failed us we need to realise this.
no work which pays yet he'll come out to spit rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To President Buhari Saying That Nigerian Youths Don't Like To Work by Nwaohafia1: 7:27am On Apr 19, 2018
Buhari is mad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Reacts To President Buhari Saying That Nigerian Youths Don't Like To Work by Exponental(m): 7:27am On Apr 19, 2018
Is it not true? Instead of his son to work... he was busy playing with bike (during fuel scarcity.)

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of Nelson Mandela With His GCFR Medal In 1990. / Dino Melaye Denies Asking People To Stop Posting His Pictures With Hushpuppi / Pro-Buhari Rally Staged In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.