Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

''bonafide Children Of The Kingdom Dont Argue About Tithe'' - Mike Bamiloye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ''bonafide Children Of The Kingdom Dont Argue About Tithe'' - Mike Bamiloye (653 Views)

Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) / #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? / Here Is This The Truth About Tithe That Pastors Won't Tell You (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''bonafide Children Of The Kingdom Dont Argue About Tithe'' - Mike Bamiloye by planetzoom: 9:34am On Apr 19, 2018
TWO SUNDAYS AGO IN YOLA.
I was in a Church on Upper Sunday in Yola, Adamawa State. I was extremely fascinated at their electrifying Praises and Worship. In the North? The whole church was packed full to the galleries. And when it was announced that all those who wanted to give their Tithes should come out to the Altar, my wife and I were seriously amazed at the rate a large number of people trooper out dancing to Praises. We were astonished at the joy on every face. No one forced anyone. They danced to the Altar to drop their Tithe Envelopes.

I DO NOT THINK THE BONA-FIDE CHILDREN OF THE KINGDOM WOULD ARGUE ABOUT GIVING 10% OF THEIR INCOME TO THEIR FATHER.
This made me WONDER if those waging wars against THIS are actually winning any war.

At times, I laugh. Does anyone think the Works of God can be stopped by the Refusal of some people to pay TITHES?
It is lack of Understanding of the Power of the Provisions of God.
To clear the Air, I am a Drama Evangelist, not a Pastor. So I don't have a church I pastor. So I don't have Congregations that give me Tithes.
But I am a Living Witness of the Spiritual Benefits of giving to God out of your Substances.
It will be always be to your Spiritual and Physical advantages.

I HAVE SEEN THAT IF YOU HONOUR GOD WITH YOUR SUBSTANCES, HE OPENS THE WINDOWS OF HEAVEN FOR YOU AND POURS ON YOU HIS BLESSINGS.
I am writing all these to help some people out there. (Mike Bamiloye)

Re: ''bonafide Children Of The Kingdom Dont Argue About Tithe'' - Mike Bamiloye by babajeje123(m): 10:32am On Apr 19, 2018
This is ridiculous, OP. So, you went to his Facebook page to copy his post so you could garner likes and shares which will obviously add no value to your life or add to your bank account. Please, stop being a willing tool for the devil.
Re: ''bonafide Children Of The Kingdom Dont Argue About Tithe'' - Mike Bamiloye by Gggg102(m): 10:34am On Apr 19, 2018
this tithing stuff is becoming redundant.

in Christianity, giving is by free will.

God loves a cheerful giver not a compelled giver.

give because you love God not because you are forced.

heaven is not tied to tithing.

tieing heaven to tithing means you can buy heaven.
it's almost akin to the sin of simony, where Simon thought he could get the holyspirit with money. now they say you can get heaven with money.

don't threaten anyone with hell. don't put heaven on sale. tithing does not lead to heaven, that's just scare tactics to make people pay.

if the only reason you give is because you were forced or you don't want to miss heaven, you are better off not giving.

if you want give 10% if you want give 100%, don't make it a compulsory doctrine others must follow. let everyone give according to his heart, and if your heart doesn't push you to give, that's your concern.
Re: ''bonafide Children Of The Kingdom Dont Argue About Tithe'' - Mike Bamiloye by PaChukwudi44(m): 10:41am On Apr 19, 2018
Inasmuch as I respect him I still demand for biblical backing for this teaching.No one is out to stifle the growth of the church.The question everyone is asking remains.Is there any scriptural directive for Christian to pay tithes as most pastors teach even with threat of curses
Re: ''bonafide Children Of The Kingdom Dont Argue About Tithe'' - Mike Bamiloye by Anas09: 10:55am On Apr 19, 2018
Gggg102:
this tithing stuff is becoming redundant.

in Christianity, giving is by free will.

God loves a cheerful giver not a compelled giver.

give because you love God not because you are forced.

heaven is not tied to tithing.

tieing heaven to tithing means you can buy heaven.
it's almost akin to the sin of simony, where Simon thought he could get the holyspirit with money. now they say you can get heaven with money.

if the only reason you give is because you were forced or you don't want to miss heaven, you are better off not giving.

if you want give 10% if you want give 100%, don't make it a compulsory doctrine others must follow. let everyone give according to his heart, and if your heart doesn't push you to give, that's your concern.
But Tithing is not forced. there's no kind of giving that is forced.

If you've ever been to Church, pls share the modalities used in forcing Tithing on people.

There are laws and principles guiding Kingdoms. The Financial principles of the Kingdom of the World works differently from the Kingdom of God's.

Kingdom Prosperity works on the Principle of giving. There are different kinds of giving we as believers or citizens of this kingdom are taught to give. We are taught the Benefits and loses. But, many still don't give. And i have never heard that anyone was dis-membered or dis-fellowshipped becos he/she didn't pay tithe. Have you ever heard?

But, those who do, have testimonies. I have testimonies of Tithing. I don't care what anyone says. It works for me, let people say what they want.

I'm not a Christian to impress anyone.

Freeze is everywhere talking against Tithing as wrong, but neglects the weigheir matters.

This is the same thing Jesus accused the Pharisees about. If Tithing is wrong, what about Divorce? Adultery? Slander?

He divorced his wife to live with another man's wife. He is all over the place slandering people. That is not a sin abi?

If Freeze want to preach the Gospel, he should live a Christlike life. Not pick what to do and neglect the others.

2 Likes

Re: ''bonafide Children Of The Kingdom Dont Argue About Tithe'' - Mike Bamiloye by Anas09: 11:02am On Apr 19, 2018
PaChukwudi44:
Inasmuch as I respect him I still demand for biblical backing for this teaching.No one is out to stifle the growth of the church.The question everyone is asking remains.Is there any scriptural directive for Christian to pay tithes as most pastors teach even with threat of curses

Are you a Christian?

Do you really read your Bible?

Do you believe what it says or you pick and choose what to believe?

What are the evils of Tithing?

Have you ever been forced to pay tithe? If yes, what were the modalities used?

What specifically are the curses released on those who don't pay?

Only fools can even think they can stifle the growth of the Church. The Church becomes redundant when there's no persecution, so we welcome it.

This is the time of Revival and satan knows it, hence he is using his stooges to destroy themselves.

Revival burns both ways, it burns and purges those who carries the fire, but destroys those who stand on its way.
Re: ''bonafide Children Of The Kingdom Dont Argue About Tithe'' - Mike Bamiloye by Gggg102(m): 11:12am On Apr 19, 2018
Anas09:

But Tithing is not forced. there's no kind of giving that is forced.

If you've ever been to Church, pls share the modalities used in forcing Tithing on people.

There are laws and principles guiding Kingdoms. The Financial principles of the Kingdom of the World works differently from the Kingdom of God's.

Kingdom Prosperity works on the Principle of giving. There are different kinds of giving we as believers or citizens of this kingdom are taught to give. We are taught the Benefits and loses. But, many still don't give. And i have never heard that anyone was dis-membered or dis-fellowshipped becos he/she didn't pay tithe. Have you ever heard?

But, those who do, have testimonies. I have testimonies of Tithing. I don't care what anyone says. It works for me, let people say what they want.

I'm not a Christian to impress anyone.

Freeze is everywhere talking against Tithing as wrong, but neglects the weigheir matters.

This is the same thing Jesus accused the Pharisees about. If Tithing is wrong, what about Divorce? Adultery? Slander?

He divorced his wife to live with another man's wife. He is all over the place slandering people. That is not a sin abi?

If Freeze want to preach the Gospel, he should live a Christlike life. Not pick what to do and neglect the others.

what I think freeze is against is compulsory giving.

tithe is compulsory giving.

in the new testament, Christians are told to give from free will, Christians are no longer under compulsory giving.

so 'tithing' is not Christian because it is a payment by compulsion. most people don't pay from the generosity of their hearts, bit because they think it is compulsory especially when they hear without tithing you can't go to heaven.

if you want to give 10% or any other amount, do it out of free will, not because it is compulsory.

psychological manipulation is wrong.

telling people that without tithing they would never enter heaven is wrong.

they are forcing people to pay through fear of hell. this is wrong.

yes there are blessings attached to giving.
you can use blessings to attract people to give, let those who want those blessings give.

but you shouldn't give because you want reward from god, you should give because you love god and you want to help keep his house on earth.

Jesus says that we should give without expecting reward. if you give because of reward, you are no different from the gentiles.

if you get blessing from giving, it is because god decides to give the blessing.

let those who are moved to give do so and those who are not moved remain as they are. none should judge the other.

no giving should be made compulsory but the importance of giving and giving freely should be emphasized.

do not force people to give by threatening them with hell or the curse of the law.
let each man's heart decide to give or not.

you don't need to be physically forced before you are forced.

psychological manipulation is part. 'pay tithe or miss heaven' 'pay tithe or your life will be tight'.

depends.

divorce is not a sin when it is caused by unchastity.

remarriage is not adultery when.

the first spouse is dead.
the first spouse was divorced based on university.

slander is not a sin when it is the truth. Jesus called the Pharisees a brood of vipers and fools repeatedly.

(1) (Reply)

Powerful Ogun Song To Break Curses And Gain Prosperity / Can't A Member Be More Spiritual Than His Pastor? / Why There Are Many Churches Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.