Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Why There Are Many Churches Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why There Are Many Churches Today (663 Views)

How Did We End Up With So Many Churches? / 20 False Doctrines In Churches Today- By Apostle Joseph Udoh / Which Of The Churches Today Is Following Jesus Christ's Teachings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why There Are Many Churches Today by lightblazingnow(m): 6:35am On Jun 16, 2018
They want to teach!!!!!!

James 3:1 My brethren, be not many masters, knowing that we shall receive the greater condemnation.

Many masters, many errors, masters are judge and punish more than the servants. You should know the end of your profession before you begin your journey to be a master, a teacher of the blind servants.

3:2 For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body.

If you can teach accuracy of the subject line, what you affirm, can you totally understand what you are staking it for, or it's just learned from someone else.

John 3:10 Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things? 3:11 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness. 3:12 If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?

Did you perceive that??, Nicodemus was a master of folks in Israel, yet he knew nothing about what he profess.

If you don't make errors of what you are teaching then you are indeed a perfect fellow. Ask yourself how many of the so called church owners can affirm to the reality of what they teach, or wouldn't offend in words.

Apart from the hunger for master, they also want to glorify themselves, and make cash.
Re: Why There Are Many Churches Today by Zanas: 7:57am On Jun 16, 2018
More than half of those churches are fake
Re: Why There Are Many Churches Today by lightblazingnow(m): 11:05am On Jun 16, 2018
Zanas:
More than half of those churches are fake

What do you mean more than half of, 99.99.9 are fake.
Re: Why There Are Many Churches Today by orisa37: 11:12am On Jun 16, 2018
lightblazingnow:

What do you mean more than half of, 99.99.9 are fake.

Many are called. Few are chosen. So 99.9999% of the figure quoted may not only be fake, but frauds. Pray. That you are counted among The Saints.
Re: Why There Are Many Churches Today by lightblazingnow(m): 3:04pm On Jun 16, 2018
orisa37:

Many are called. Few are chosen. So 99.9999% of the figure quoted may not only be fake, but frauds. Pray. That you are counted among The Saints.

000.01% is genuine my dear, just fraudsters

1 Like

Re: Why There Are Many Churches Today by lightblazingnow(m): 4:10pm On Jun 16, 2018
Love you LORD CHRIST JESUS and our father God Almighty
Re: Why There Are Many Churches Today by HigherEd: 4:23pm On Jun 16, 2018
There are that many churches because there are that many christians. A nation of over 80 million christians would need hundreds of thousands of churches. So it's just a matter of demand and supply.
America today has 380,000 churches serving 70% of the population for instance. Now as long as christianity continues to thrive the number of churches would increase if it is waning then the number of churches would reduce. Its a simple matter of demand and supply...
Re: Why There Are Many Churches Today by orisa37: 7:44pm On Jun 16, 2018
lightblazingnow:

000.01% is genuine my dear, just fraudsters

0.0001%
Re: Why There Are Many Churches Today by lightblazingnow(m): 10:20pm On Jun 16, 2018
HigherEd:
There are that many churches because there are that many christians. A nation of over 80 million christians would need hundreds of thousands of churches. So it's just a matter of demand and supply.
America today has 380,000 churches serving 70% of the population for instance. Now as long as christianity continues to thrive the number of churches would increase if it is waning then the number of churches would reduce. Its a simple matter of demand and supply...

Please are you a Christian
Re: Why There Are Many Churches Today by orisa37: 7:18am On Jun 17, 2018
lightblazingnow:

Please are you a Christian

I am BornAgain and an Apostle of Christ Jesus. In Nigeria, Churches multiply when Government, though pretentiously Christian, is substantially Anti-Christ in Nature and Character.
Re: Why There Are Many Churches Today by lightblazingnow(m): 7:29am On Jun 17, 2018
Glory to God Almighty

(1) (Reply)

Open Heaven 2 December 2018 Prayer Points On Today – The Purpose Of Being Alive / Video: Warri Billionaire Pastor Gifted Stephanie Of Success Viral Video Cash / Female Pastor dies in church and only resurrect if she receives offers (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.