Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,826 members, 7,851,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:26 AM

Two Nigerian Lesbians Profess Their Love For Each Other On Facebook - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Nigerian Lesbians Profess Their Love For Each Other On Facebook (6162 Views)

Two Nigerian Ladies Fight Over Whose Boobs Are Better / Nigerian Lesbians Wed - Photos From The Wedding Ceremony (see Here) / Two Nigerian Lesbians Tie The Knot At Private Wedding In Canada (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerian Lesbians Profess Their Love For Each Other On Facebook by folake4u(f): 5:49pm On Apr 19, 2018
greiboy:
I will love to come to that your school hostel cheesy

You'd be shown out by the porters cheesy
Re: Two Nigerian Lesbians Profess Their Love For Each Other On Facebook by SmellingAnus(m): 5:49pm On Apr 19, 2018
folake4u:

Lol I'm not smiley
anyway... good a thing you are not... I would have been tempted to send you a PM... grin
Re: Two Nigerian Lesbians Profess Their Love For Each Other On Facebook by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 19, 2018
folake4u:

You'd be shown out by the porters cheesy
Which school is that?
I will disguise like a lady cheesy
Re: Two Nigerian Lesbians Profess Their Love For Each Other On Facebook by folake4u(f): 5:51pm On Apr 19, 2018
SmellingAnus:
anyway... good a thing you are not... I would have been tempted to send you a PM... grin

Hehehe thou shalt not smiley
Re: Two Nigerian Lesbians Profess Their Love For Each Other On Facebook by folake4u(f): 5:52pm On Apr 19, 2018
greiboy:
Which school is that?
I will disguise like a lady cheesy

You don't need to knowwink
Re: Two Nigerian Lesbians Profess Their Love For Each Other On Facebook by SmellingAnus(m): 5:54pm On Apr 19, 2018
folake4u:

Hehehe thou shalt not smiley
yes o... Thou shall not send a PM to a female that is not bi grin
Re: Two Nigerian Lesbians Profess Their Love For Each Other On Facebook by folake4u(f): 5:55pm On Apr 19, 2018
SmellingAnus:
yes o... Thou shall not send a PM to a female that is not bi grin

Oil dey your head smiley
Re: Two Nigerian Lesbians Profess Their Love For Each Other On Facebook by SmellingAnus(m): 5:56pm On Apr 19, 2018
folake4u:

Oil dey your head smiley
trust me... Flesh and blood didn't reveal it to you grin
Re: Two Nigerian Lesbians Profess Their Love For Each Other On Facebook by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 19, 2018
folake4u:

Oga Lefu, yes I agree that there are many undercover lesbians and bisexuals in Nigeria but the ones that happen in the hostels that I'm aware of is solely for fun and play as we all laugh over it. Like now, a girl can tell her fellow friend "Baby I love you so much " and the other girl might say "Awww sweetheart I love you too " (all na for fun) but its weird for guys to say that to each other. Abi no be so??

cheesy
yeah i know ladies say such for fun. The lodge i first stayed in my 100 level there was this girl doing part time and doing tailoring by d side. The girl sabi sew .so i had to recommend one babe to her asper to give her customer. After dis babe wey be tailor don measure d babe na so d babe come my room looking all uneasy. I ask her wetin happen and she come say dat tailor babe na lesbian. I ask her why she say so and she come tell me dat wen d babe dey measure her na so d babe just dey f0ndle her body with style. D babe dey press her nipples and d f0ndle her bumbum. She said d tin jus embarrass her. Me come feel somehow cos na me introduce her to d tailor. B4 dis incident some guys don already dey say na lesbian but i no believe cos sometimes in d evenings men with jeep dey come carry her.
Re: Two Nigerian Lesbians Profess Their Love For Each Other On Facebook by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 19, 2018
folake4u:

You don't need to knowwink
I really do... I need to know

I want to experience that Brest smashing and butt grabbing you described earlier in person. grin
Re: Two Nigerian Lesbians Profess Their Love For Each Other On Facebook by folake4u(f): 6:03pm On Apr 19, 2018
SmellingAnus:
trust me... Flesh and blood didn't reveal it to you grin

Not at all grin
Re: Two Nigerian Lesbians Profess Their Love For Each Other On Facebook by folake4u(f): 6:10pm On Apr 19, 2018
lefulefu:
yeah i know ladies say such for fun. The lodge i first stayed in my 100 level there was this girl doing part time and doing tailoring by d side. The girl sabi sew .so i had to recommend one babe to her asper to give her customer. After dis babe wey be tailor don measure d babe na so d babe come my room looking all uneasy. I ask her wetin happen and she come say dat tailor babe na lesbian. I ask her why she say so and she come tell me dat wen d babe dey measure her na so d babe just dey handle her body with style. D babe dey press her nipples and d handle her bumbum. She said d tin jus embarrass her. Me come feel somehow cos na me introduce her to d tailor. B4 dis incident some guys don already dey say na lesbian but i no believe cos sometimes in d evenings men with jeep dey come carry her.

Lol ah that one na confam lesbo.

OK the thing is girls do it to girls that are close to them, like maybe friends, hostel mate or siblings. I can threaten a friend and say "If you don't give me this dress, I'll drag your nip.ples o" and when the girl comes menacing towards you, your brain will first double check and remind you that dragging your tits is painful and you'd be forced to give her what she wants because you don't want to experience pain. When she gives you, all of you will burst out in laughter. Trust me.

But sha I really understand your point.
Re: Two Nigerian Lesbians Profess Their Love For Each Other On Facebook by folake4u(f): 6:14pm On Apr 19, 2018
greiboy:
I really do... I need to know

I want to experience that Brest smashing and butt grabbing you described earlier in person. grin

You're one of the reasons Buhari said Nigerian youths are lazy tongue.

Go and make money, my fren ! grin
Re: Two Nigerian Lesbians Profess Their Love For Each Other On Facebook by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 19, 2018
folake4u:

Lol ah that one na confam lesbo.

OK the thing is girls do it to girls that are close to them, like maybe friends, hostel mate or siblings. I can threaten a friend and say "If you don't give me this dress, I'll drag your nip.ples o" and when the girl comes menacing towards you, your brain will first double check and remind you that dragging your tits is painful and you'd be forced to give her what she wants because you don't want to experience pain. When she gives you, all of you will burst out in laughter. Trust me.

But sha I really understand your point.
hmm are u sure dat lesbian girls don't hit on girls that are not close to them? I am asking cos there was this girl i was about liking.. She was always telling about how lesbians were bothering her and they won't let her rest. Every minute of d day she would be talking abt it. D thing got to a point that i was beginning to suspect her of being a lesbian herself so i had to run.
Re: Two Nigerian Lesbians Profess Their Love For Each Other On Facebook by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 19, 2018
folake4u:

You're one of the reasons Buhari said Nigerian youths are lazy tongue.

Go and make money, my fren ! grin
Hold on sad

You think it is an easy task to observe ladies getting all cosy with one another. it requires a lot of effort and drive grin

So I think I will find some form of employment in taking part in that activity already cheesy
Re: Two Nigerian Lesbians Profess Their Love For Each Other On Facebook by folake4u(f): 6:24pm On Apr 19, 2018
lefulefu:
hmm are u sure dat lesbian girls don't hit on girls that are not close to them? I am asking cos there was this girl i was about liking.. She was always telling about how lesbians were bothering her and they won't let her rest. Every minute of d day she would be talking abt it. D thing got to a point that i was beginning to suspect her of being a lesbian herself so i had to run.

Well maybe, I dunno. I'm not one.
Re: Two Nigerian Lesbians Profess Their Love For Each Other On Facebook by folake4u(f): 6:26pm On Apr 19, 2018
greiboy:
Hold on sad

You think it is an easy task to observe ladies getting all cosy with one another. it requires a lot of effort and drive grin

So I think I will find some form of employment in taking part in that activity already cheesy

Lol, Na really effort and drive.

Lemme give you work to do.

Be an INEC official and help register PVC cool
Re: Two Nigerian Lesbians Profess Their Love For Each Other On Facebook by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 19, 2018
folake4u:

grin
folake4u:

Re: Two Nigerian Lesbians Profess Their Love For Each Other On Facebook by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 19, 2018
folake4u:

Lol, Na really effort and drive.

Lemme give you work to do.

Be an INEC official and help register PVC cool
Haaa this lady no.like me sha shocked

Do you realize how complicated that shii can be

I think the job is reserved for youth corpers anyway and I have already passed that level not too long ago cool

I love my lesbian hunting biz for now cheesy
Re: Two Nigerian Lesbians Profess Their Love For Each Other On Facebook by Sheuns(m): 6:40pm On Apr 19, 2018
folake4u:

Yes to what if I may ask? shocked
Friends or foe?
Re: Two Nigerian Lesbians Profess Their Love For Each Other On Facebook by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 19, 2018
folake4u:

Lol we all know that na cheesy.

But some are genuine like mine smiley.

Hmmm... Madam barrister, ayam beginning to suspect you o.

Are you lesbobo ni?
Re: Two Nigerian Lesbians Profess Their Love For Each Other On Facebook by folake4u(f): 7:30pm On Apr 19, 2018
5thElement:

Hmmm... Madam barrister, ayam beginning to suspect you o.
Are you lesbobo ni?

LMAO I'm not, trust me.
Re: Two Nigerian Lesbians Profess Their Love For Each Other On Facebook by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 19, 2018
folake4u:

LMAO I'm not, trust me.

Ok o. But I'm coming to your hostel tomorrow to inspect it for any telltale signs.
Re: Two Nigerian Lesbians Profess Their Love For Each Other On Facebook by folake4u(f): 9:11pm On Apr 19, 2018
5thElement:

Ok o. But I'm coming to your hostel tomorrow to inspect it for any telltale signs.

Yes Sah tongue
Re: Two Nigerian Lesbians Profess Their Love For Each Other On Facebook by folake4u(f): 9:12pm On Apr 19, 2018
greiboy:
Haaa this lady no.like me sha shocked

Do you realize how complicated that shii can be

I think the job is reserved for youth corpers anyway and I have already passed that level not too long ago cool

I love my lesbian hunting biz for now cheesy

Lol.

You just passed out recently?

You need knock on your head. shocked
Re: Two Nigerian Lesbians Profess Their Love For Each Other On Facebook by Divay22(f): 9:18pm On Apr 19, 2018
folake4u:
Girls profess love and affection to their fellow girls but it doesnt mean they're lesbians.

There are just some certain things that girls do that guys won't dream of doing. Come to my school hostel and see girls touching each other's breast, slapping their butts, pecking on the cheeks and jokingly touching a girl's vjay saying "this your thing don dry, you need a d1ck".

Lol cheesy
Girls can comfortably sleep unclad grin grin No time
It was in school i started doing silly things, i wouldn't ordinarily do at home.... They were the best moment abeg grin
Re: Two Nigerian Lesbians Profess Their Love For Each Other On Facebook by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 19, 2018
folake4u:

Lol.

You just passed out recently?

You need knock on your head. shocked
No I finished October 2016 cheesy

As long as it's a lady doing the knocking, I am game grin
Re: Two Nigerian Lesbians Profess Their Love For Each Other On Facebook by folake4u(f): 9:26pm On Apr 19, 2018
Divay22:

Girls can comfortably sleep unclad grin grin No time
It was in school i started doing silly things, i wouldn't ordinarily do at home.... They were the best moment abeg grin

Babe I'm telling you cheesy
Re: Two Nigerian Lesbians Profess Their Love For Each Other On Facebook by folake4u(f): 9:27pm On Apr 19, 2018
greiboy:
No I finished October 2016 cheesy
As long as it's a lady doing the knocking, I am game grin

Oh that's cool.

Bad shild tongue
Re: Two Nigerian Lesbians Profess Their Love For Each Other On Facebook by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 19, 2018
folake4u:

Oh that's cool.

Bad shild tongue
thanks wink
So you are in the university?
Re: Two Nigerian Lesbians Profess Their Love For Each Other On Facebook by folake4u(f): 9:39pm On Apr 19, 2018
greiboy:
thanks wink
So you are in the university?
You're welcome.

Sure thing.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Lesbians Profess Their Love For Each Other On Facebook by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 19, 2018
folake4u:

Yes Sah tongue

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boy Takes His Dad Pill Thinking It Was Sweet Only For Him To Get Strong Erection / Sex Positions In Pregnancy / Naked Girls Dancing In The Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.